Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm I understand the reasons, but for people like me with no clan, who started late. Im lvl 45 live ...
Page: 35

hmm I understand the reasons, but for people like me with no clan, who started late. Im lvl 45 live lost 2x kerki ring, 1x dex +9 ear, ive lost 4x +6 plate, and lost 12mil coin. Im left with 80 coin and no pots

I cant farm the same mobs to gain back gold, like - 40 dex and no pot money.... can I be bother spending 5 hours on lycans hoping for bus/ wood to drop ?

Lost 4 parts warrior chitin +6 a Glave +6 Shard +5 1 rogue chitin +6 2 rogue chitins +5 an agate ring lots of +9 jewelery non of wich were bought. Thats kinda done it for me. Its not fun working hours again for shit you already had.

Banned Member

I've actually been restoring items for the past 7 hours -- straight Just open a topic up on the forum and I will have it taken care of pronto along with the others. Takes a bit of time as I have to verify everything through logs but I promise i wont waste your time again.

Wow thats some real dedication. I thought you were only restorting +7 and 8's.

Well tbh I don't care about items, more the fact that im left with zero pots and 80coin ...back to mord new char I think

Fix the forgoten pass option on the forums i aint reciving the e mail . user name Markus

Quote Originally Posted by Stift View Post
    Wow thats some real dedication. I thought you were only restorting +7 and 8's.
    no that's not called dedication, dedication is when you actually bother to check over your own files for problem's, to make sure they don't contain simple problem like this, this is called lack of dedication and in my eyes, anyone who runs a beta first and then still doesn't fix a simple problem like this shouldn't be running a server.

I mean, good job for putting it up and getting it all working, but not checking your own files? even after a beta? also accounts that were made 20 hours ago got wiped, eh? wouldn't that problem of been solved if they put automatic backups of there database every say 3 hours? there all common mistakes that anyone with any experience should of figured out before releasing a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    no that's not called dedication, dedication is when you actually bother to check over your own files for problem's, to make sure they don't contain simple problem like this, this is called lack of dedication and in my eyes, anyone who runs a beta first and then still doesn't fix a simple problem like this shouldn't be running a server.

I mean, good job for putting it up and getting it all working, but not checking your own files? even after a beta? also accounts that were made 20 hours ago got wiped, eh? wouldn't that problem of been solved if they put automatic backups of there database every say 3 hours? there all common mistakes that anyone with any experience should of figured out before releasing a server.
    wasnt an issue in beta we tested was a hole in the latest patch. and was quickly fixed

what about your database backups? why were peoples characters from the past 20 hours wiped?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakz View Post
    wasnt an issue in beta we tested was a hole in the latest patch. and was quickly fixed
    you mean to tell me your server files didn't have this patched? 2 lines of ASM were patched wrong? [1.298/1.310/1.351/1.397] Prevent users from manually calling quest events... - Assembly patches - Snoxd

or do you mean that your database wasn't changing the status of the quest from Accepted, not finished, completed?

just quick hint

CHECK_EXIST_EVENT
    You can use this to check if the quest has been ever been started, been accepted and not finished, or has been completed.
    Use:
    A CHECK_EXIST_EVENT 30 0 ; If event 30 hasn't been received/started, continue..
    A CHECK_EXIST_EVENT 30 1 ; If the event 30 has been received, but not finished, continue..

A CHECK_EXIST_EVENT 30 2 ; Checks to see if the event 30 has been finished or not.
    simple things.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-14-2013 at 07:58 AM.
    Rocket likes this.

he restored my items and they weren't + 7s or 8s in fact they were a bunch of mds

Banned Member

The issue had nothing to do with that at all @seph, but thanks for your expertise.

I'll be playing once I'm done with my RL obligations, I like what I'm hearing so far tho

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

made a topic on the forum about my items, hope they'll be fixed once i get home :P

you're doing a great job anyway

Waiting for my items to be restored but so far the server has been awesome. It has everything I like about 70 capped old school servers but it's not as annoying as OSKO is for me :d

Yep, hes doing restoring items right now , just check keep check inbox.