Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by minhavez outkast mentioned earlier that the DDOS attack was coming from Israel. You, being the legacyko-hater, are ...
Page: 41

Quote Originally Posted by minhavez View Post
    outkast mentioned earlier that the DDOS attack was coming from Israel.

You, being the legacyko-hater, are also from Israel, i can tell that from your sig. Hmm fishy
    Just crawl back under the rock which you came from, and die. Life hatin' emo boy
    Don't even start, that kid is barely even able to tie his own shoes.

He is on the IQ level of a dead hooker, he couldn't even use google if his life depended on it.
    Lokias likes this.

Some people aint got nothing better to do, its sad but its true.

Banned Senior Member

as much as i do hate sacreddane a ddos attack doesn't come from one location unless its a shitty one. most use a bot net so that means it could be a guy from any where probably a turk. I also doubt all the attacks are from one country sounds like the owner is just sayin shit. now one more thing i would like to say who gives a fuck if its vincent's server people forgot any more what privateservers about having FUN. if people are having fun on it stfu

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    as much as i do hate sacreddane a ddos attack doesn't come from one location unless its a shitty one. most use a bot net so that means it could be a guy from any where probably a turk. I also doubt all the attacks are from one country sounds like the owner is just sayin shit. now one more thing i would like to say who gives a fuck if its vincent's server people forgot any more what privateservers about having FUN. if people are having fun on it stfu
    in b4 server closes in 2 weeks, i want my moneys back, scammed, rip off haha

more ddos pls alrdy got like 3 uniques from all the restarts

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    How would you know though :P

DDOS happens, if you have enough money and interest you can bring down potentially anything in the web. Like Furious said its about having fun, people are having a lot of fun, shit I have had TONS of fun and Ive really had it rough. Guess what ? Im still exping, laughing in vent, cheering a nice upgrade, for hitting 70, for getting mastered, etc.

This is something that SacredHealDane and Sephiroth dont understand or cant apreciate. Guys, some of us dont care if there are problems, we dont really care if we are the best, top np holders, best gear, etc. To be honest, like 100% honest the fun part is not looking at the dragon or showing off your MDs+8, its about the ride, the fun you had while pking and getting that dragon, the laughs while you farmed and made ur GG upgrade, the moment when you found that cheap item and buy it to make huge profit. This is what we (shit at least me) enjoy doing.

If there are bumps in the way so be it, shit happens, the private ko server im currently playing being down is the last thing im going to angry or bitchy about in my life lol. Turn off PC, go have fun elsewhere untill its ready again.

You take the cake though, in here, trying to find ways of scaring people away. The saddest part ? No one really gave a shit. Thats it from me, those two wont get a reply or any other kind of attention from me.
    cop likes this.

keep on hating bitch.

Banned Member

Haters are going to hate

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

drunk and ... wrong post ...

Sephiroth jealousy is a bitch ain't it?
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 05-17-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Sephiroth jealousy is a bitch ain't it?

Also about Dane as much as a troll he is on ko4life he doesn't have the knowledge to take down a server like this, he can probably make it happen if he finances it as in paying to other people but trust me dane didn't take server down by him self, I sincerely doubt anyway that server wasm't brought down by a DDOS attacker it's just that it was lagging so bad, that OutKast probably took it down by himself just to upgrade firewall and prevent further attacks.
    good assumption.... because making players roll back was his intention im guessing? of course it was a ddos attack, jesus your so naive.

Banned Senior Member

Typical Sephiroth always bitchin like a.. Bitch.

Atleast have some brains to back your proof up, you sound like Sacred lulz

nah rollback was intentional because ppl like you were abusing the bug i have the SS's
    @seph

if u want ill post kcs's

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    good assumption.... because making players roll back was his intention im guessing? of course it was a ddos attack, jesus your so naive.
    You're naive for thinking you can make best servers and everyone else are shit.

so how is this server? i think i got some friends who will try it is it worth it?