Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Souls Its good you are making some progress, but from a player point of view, the server ...
Page: 45

cop

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Its good you are making some progress, but from a player point of view, the server may aswell be down right now When you do login, you are ingame for about 30 seconds and the risk of rolling back, people are not risking it right now
    There will be no rollbacks anymore, server has been under ddos for 3 hours now and server has not crashed. Seems like it's going nice bro

bullshit there will be no more rollbacks; and if i DONT ever roll back again in the next few times i dc i'll come back and appologize;

i rolled back about 15 mins of an apos party's exp at my first DC *AFTER* they posted a server-wide message saying things were fixed. when i stop rolling back i'll believe it, but for the time being i'll be on my way back up to 62 again when the server comes back up.

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    There will be no rollbacks anymore, server has been under ddos for 3 hours now and server has not crashed. Seems like it's going nice bro
    I got a roll back last night, how soon was this none rollback brought in? Lost 20mil and a raptor +6 so quite alot lost.

The server hasn't crashed which is fantastic, now just to wait for a time to pk, the server has grat potential and could be one of the biggest, just have to get past this problem

You shouldnt loose more than 15 minutes when the server crashes. If you did, its a different issue. But we can discuss that on PMs ^^. It isnt crashing now, so no rollbacks at least for now.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Damn dced right infront of lupus xD

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Outkast needs to stop what he's doing and update his Community. Not keep having everyone else talk about what he's doing. We need to hear from him about what he is currently doing and how long he thinks its will take. I'd rather have a down server with a rough ETA, than a laggy as fuck server that keeps pissing me off cause I dc every 20 seconds.

Little archer Senior Member

that ddos-happy guy... you are surely collecting a lot of bad karma.

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    Outkast needs to stop what he's doing and update his Community. Not keep having everyone else talk about what he's doing. We need to hear from him about what he is currently doing and how long he thinks its will take. I'd rather have a down server with a rough ETA, than a laggy as fuck server that keeps pissing me off cause I dc every 20 seconds.
    No way to make every one happy my friend. Kast was dead in fixing it. Should be stable now. Which should make everyone a bit happier.

Sheldon you cant even 1v1 Lupus BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    No way to make every one happy my friend. Kast was dead in fixing it. Should be stable now. Which should make everyone a bit happier.

Sheldon you cant even 1v1 Lupus BB.
    I didnt' say make everyone happy. I wanted to hear an update from himself, not his moderators or GM's. Was stable for 5 mins til went down again.

20% of population gone already... + the playercount is fake, you have to subtract 250 from players online

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    I didnt' say make everyone happy. I wanted to hear an update from himself, not his moderators or GM's. Was stable for 5 mins til went down again.
    Yes, I can read. I know what you wrote in the first post I quoted fromyou. Some people (me included) would prefer have Kast working instead of typing in forum when he has a team that can do the typing in forum for him, and not a team that can help him with the DDOS issue. Its hard to keep it up with all the DDOS.

Last, im happy he has at least delegated some of the "forum duty" since he was doing all by himself.

You want him to type in forum, id rather have him working on the issues. Cant make everyone happy. Anyhow we can keep discussing if its good or not fo Kast to be typing in forum or working in server via PM if you want :P no reason to bother others with it.

Diver: not sure where you get your facts from. Im sure we will loose players on this, im also sure more will come once everything is stable. If you want to leave, go for it, try another server, hell, another game maybe ^^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Yes, I can read. I know what you wrote in the first post I quoted fromyou. Some people (me included) would prefer have Kast working instead of typing in forum when he has a team that can do the typing in forum for him, and not a team that can help him with the DDOS issue. Its hard to keep it up with all the DDOS.

Last, im happy he has at least delegated some of the "forum duty" since he was doing all by himself.

You want him to type in forum, id rather have him working on the issues. Cant make everyone happy. Anyhow we can keep discussing if its good or not fo Kast to be typing in forum or working in server via PM if you want :P no reason to bother others with it.
    you make it sound like it would take him hours to put an announcement up lol

Little archer Senior Member

these issues are getting tiring...

I'm fairly patient, but you should be worried about the rest of the crybabies. Especially now that my patience is slowly starting to run out, I don't wanna imagine how do the self-entitled "I WAN PLAY" people are managing atm. They are prolly gone by now.

Hearing words from the man himself are a lot more comforting and reassuring than hearing you guys say "hes dealing with the ddos attacks, be patient" every time someone asks something. You realize that if he said "hey server will he down until Monday because we have to do this this and this because of such and such," people would be able to plan accordingly. stop trying to keep a server up that obviously wont stay up. You gotta know when to change the game plan. All its doing is making people leave because he keeps making false statements. How many times have we heard the "servers up, wont happen again" phrase?
    Manhattan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    20% of population gone already... + the playercount is fake, you have to subtract 250 from players online
    Nonsense. How can you even tell that 20% of the population is gone if the server hasn't even been online for a good amount of time with stabilty since the DDoS started so you could check the online count? Keep these posts, w/o any foundation in which brings only negativity, to yourself.