Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dearrrrrrrr Outkast please provide us with the stability this server deservessss AQ...
Page: 48

Dearrrrrrrr Outkast please provide us with the stability this server deservessss AQ

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Compared to the osko start this is a MASSIVE success, considering its the same people attacking this server. That shit was down for like a week and wiped and like 300 people left lol.
    Didnt outkast upgraded his protection already? Still getting attacked?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

dude if a botnet with 50 GB/s attacks you, you need a fireware worth 5k usd prolly to prevent it

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    dude if a botnet with 50 GB/s attacks you, you need a fireware worth 5k usd prolly to prevent it
    So what you saying exaclty, sheldon is that vincent can't fix it.
    Doubtly he will spent more money on protection.

yessss he needs to invest money to make money , if he doesnt buy what it necessary his server will die

Banned Senior Member

What sheldon said. In all honesty, thank fuck I didn't start this server or KO again in general. This is why this fucking game sucks, exactly why I SAID I'm not returning to KO anytime soon. 'The Community IS SHIT.' You can never get a good server up, they're always people DDoSing the fuck out of good potential servers. I highly... HIGHLY doubt vincent can fix this shit if its a big ass botnet spamming massive loads of traffic. SexyReplay had this same issue, and he had to buy a crazy firewall to stop it. Trust me, its not fixable by 1 man. You need a professional firewall otherwise its doomed. If vincent can somehow surprise me by making his own custom firewall to stop a botnet spamming 50gb/s like sheldon just said, I'll be amazed.

No offense to Vincent, he can code well from what I've saw and his serv has good potential, but from what my experience from priv servs out of all these years, this shit will not be easy to stop. He can only hope they stop attacking (which they won't cuz why would they?) or he can buy a crazy ass firewall and take the risk of losing a load of money if he doesn't get enough sells in PUS. IF HE can even afford the firewall in the first place. Good ones to protect against botnets like the one he is obviously getting costs around 2000$-5000$ or higher.

They will stop attacking anyway like they do on every server cause shit is expensive. Just have to hang in there. They DDoSes sexyreplay also they took him down for 2 days, OSKO, they just stop after a while.

They will stop attacking anyway like they do on every server cause shit is expensive. Just have to hang in there. They DDoSes sexyreplay also they took him down for 2 days, OSKO, they just stop after a while.
    They wont stop until their new server comes out.

Banned Senior Member

How is it expensive if they have zombies set up? For those that don't know, zombie is basically a virus that uses ur PC to DDoS someone. From what I'm seeing Klemen they have no intentions of stopping soon lol.

was up to 250gb/s+ last night aga he is working on it, we get bigger guard they buy more bots

have patience please i know its hard. i missed playing on both my days off so i am frustrated too

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    How is it expensive if they have zombies set up? For those that don't know, zombie is basically a virus that uses ur PC to DDoS someone. From what I'm seeing Klemen they have no intentions of stopping soon lol.
    there paying for bots

was still over 400 online in game today, Flash said he did /count. It's not really losing people PK was wild also war.
    Need to just wait, for upgrades :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakz View Post
    there paying for bots
    How do you know they're paying for bots?

@Klemen Thats good then, but still they're a shit load of impatient people on this game, if this DDoS keeps up its gonna hurt the serv pretty hard lol.

klem started it so we couldnt invade ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    So what you saying exaclty, sheldon is that vincent can't fix it.
    Doubtly he will spent more money on protection.
    god .. this guy