Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well lets do some math. Monster staffs cost 20$ a stack, and I know of 1 person that bought a ...
Page: 50

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Well lets do some math. Monster staffs cost 20$ a stack, and I know of 1 person that bought a double digit amount. That's 1 person that donated a minimum of 200$, probably at 1 time. I guarantee you if there's lets say a minimum of 400ppl left now, there's a lot more than just this 1 guy buying massive amounts of KC. Theres a fair amount of +8's out now too. Unless you're lucky as fuck, you're not getting +8's now w/o trinas... So I think if things continue getting dealt with in a positive manner and people can see Vincents hard work, they'll have no problem continuing to support him and the server. I support the Baba's (just this once!)

@priest4ever trying lol but were waiting on WHT so we cant give a solid ETA its frustrating on everyone but support from the community has been mostly positive GG

the monster staffs will be dissabled soon,

they will be availible only on sale days like once a month or so. to not flood the server etc.

Well still. Trinas aren't going anywhere :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakz View Post
    the monster staffs will be dissabled soon,

they will be availible only on sale days like once a month or so. to not flood the server etc.
    Dude the fact they are 20$ means they wont flood the server, plus its good master items are down dude people shouldnt have to pay 10gb for lesath or lupus and like 6 for lycaon its stupid, its good that they are there toe be honest.

I want the server back to play, but i also want it back and secure for Outkast, he has done so much more than a normal owner, i know he has had donations, but the time involved in this must be costing him alot, he has a fulltime job also doesn't he?

I think they should be taken out when there isn't such a demand for master items. People will just sell them cheap to get rid of them because honestly, no one has any use for the uniques used for master. They're so expensive just for that fact, they're NEEDED(!!!!)

yea i used 60 staffs personally and only 1 big boss (coined) 5 ring bosses no drop xD

it has low chance to spawn big bosses mostly spawns master bosses so i was able to master 2 ppl from 60 staffs xD so there expensive and low drop rate xD

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    I think they should be taken out when there isn't such a demand for master items. People will just sell them cheap to get rid of them because honestly, no one has any use for the uniques used for master. They're so expensive just for that fact, they're NEEDED(!!!!)
    Theres probably like 500-800 people who play the server regularly who will all need master and the drop rate on those bosses are fucking crazy, also think of all the new people that will be joining once its stable, the monster summon staffs are good because they are risky/fun and it helps generate money for the server, ive not known of anyone who got a tk/talos/sq from the staffs so far so whats the big deal with people cryin about em.

The 'WHT' company, are they responding as we speak? Or this is a company where there is no support team during weekends?
    Cause yea.. its like we can expect it to go up every min, or it might not even come up at all untill earliest monday..

The people crying are the people that haven't bought them yet. They're probably basing their opinions off other servers. People also have to remember that the Uniques are only set to +0 right now. the people that buy massive amounts of staffs are only HELPING the people that don't buy them because they're bringing uniques to the server. my 2 cents

I personally see the staffs as fair game, the drop rates are not high, takes alot to get a drop and from what i hear you dont get to many big bosses from each. The way i see it, the prices for master will drop alittle, good! the server is very active so regardless of these, the majority will not master yet, the prices are still going to price people out of the market. On another note, the more people buying these staffs, the more money it gives Outkast, so he can improve the server and buy any support he needs to make it more enjoyable. My 2 cents on the subject, let me know if you agree or not

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    The people crying are the people that haven't bought them yet. They're probably basing their opinions off other servers. People also have to remember that the Uniques are only set to +0 right now. the people that buy massive amounts of staffs are only HELPING the people that don't buy them because they're bringing uniques to the server. my 2 cents
    I can assure you guys this is correct. The people who bought them should be the ones crying. I got coined for $40dollars worth of summons. LOL.

when the server will be online?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianFeria View Post
    I can assure you guys this is correct. The people who bought them should be the ones crying. I got coined for $40dollars worth of summons. LOL.
    All i can say is YOLO!