Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Chriz [4:32:46 PM] Outkast Legacy: yes [4:32:48 PM] Outkast Legacy: im working on it bro [4:32:50 PM] ...
Page: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Chriz View Post
    [4:32:46 PM] Outkast Legacy: yes
    [4:32:48 PM] Outkast Legacy: im working on it bro
    [4:32:50 PM] Outkast Legacy: it will be on today

Lets hope so .. I just finished working and i kinda knew it wasnt gonna be up Not to flame or anything..I just had this feeling lol.
    It would be nice to play again today, i'm sure many already 'left' but also many will return. Once he got the server stable it will be rockin'..
    It just cant take TOO long anymore, we all know how impatient turkys are and not only turks.. english ko players too

Banned Senior Member

turks prob already quit i would say this cost them half of their player base

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

OUTKAST will never have the money to buy a good enough firewall. This server is doomed. this server had potential yes It would have been a blast. Yet I can Promise you guys that when this server comes online today That It will get DDOSed And shutdown. Nothing has been fixed. I new it from the start. You have to spend 7.5k to make a private server last these days. And outkast Pockets are just to shallow.

FAIL server.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitanRogue View Post
    OUTKAST will never have the money to buy a good enough firewall. This server is doomed. this server had potential yes It would have been a blast. Yet I can Promise you guys that when this server comes online today That It will get DDOSed And shutdown. Nothing has been fixed. I new it from the start. You have to spend 7.5k to make a private server last these days. And outkast Pockets are just to shallow.

FAIL server.
    not exactly ive seen some cheaper alternatives

If this serv gets up today running (8-10pm), it will for sure hit a 400 people count again.
    Though; I wonder what the odds are it will be crashing again xD..
    People will come back to this stable server as long as there isn't a better alternative.
    The serv may be down for a long time, but it's down to anyone, so the game is just
    paused, that's it.. Can still catch up in items if ya start today .

Just chill and hope Outkast hurry's the fck up for once =D

Banned Senior Member

Hate to say it guys, but you better hope he bought a EXPENSIVE fucking firewall. You simply can not stop botnet otherwise lol. Not flaming or hating,server has good potential but as I stated before, you have to have a 2000-5000$+ firewall to stop ddos *somewhat* sexyreplay STILL gets ddosed on sexyko every now n then. He is also under constant DDOS attacks (I know this cuz I've been told from GM's there b4.)

Just do not get ur hopes up too much, thats all I can say. I donno if vincent has made 5,000$ to buy a dedi to stop this shit, and even if he did, whats he gonan do about next months payment if he has lost half his playerbase :x Turks are very impatient and they've most likely left by now.

Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised lol.

Lil wayne rich as fuck ft 2 Chainz (lyrics on screen dirty) - YouTube

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Well, i have heard my last promise from him. If the server isnt up and stable by today, im Audi 5000.

How do we know whats going on now?... The forum is down so no info there, the people on teamspeak channel also dont know whats going on ... There is the Skype message on top of this page yes, but anything other then that?

Banned Senior Member

Usually isn't a good sign when a admin does not post and tell his players whats up lmao just saying

The way Pus is setup on LegacyKO he will never make enough money. I farmed bus for 3 hours and got almost 400. Money is way to easy to make. Lvling Is way to easy and drop Rates are way to high. You dont need to donate to keep up. outkast isnt going to put himself in a hole just because he is a "nice" guy. At the end of the day he is a buisness man and He will pull out at the right time.

The server will go up and he will fight the DDos attacks. More people will donate. Server will go down. Server will not go back up. Outkast will break even.

Guys just face it. Look at how he is not responding or updating us. Its time to Find a new server.

Id also like to add that he made a post about Botnet IP"S Now think about it. Why would he care if he is buying a better firewall?? Because he isnt. All he is doing is waiting for his Host to change his ip's so botnet has to change Them all aswell. This is just stalling. I Really like this server and it fucking sucks. Yet How much can outkast do on his own?? He does not have a team and he is just an Average Devver.

I was just thinking: Look how addicting this game is.. look at how we are willing to get led around on a wild goose chase waiting for the server to get fixed, being told false claims and given false promises for a private server. Yeah, its got great potential. Looks to be a great server. How long are you gonna keep running around with your heads cut off though? not knowing whats going to happen. The chickens gotta die eventually. Im running out of gusto to keep my headless ass going.

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    I was just thinking: Look how addicting this game is.. look at how we are willing to get led around on a wild goose chase waiting for the server to get fixed, being told false claims and given false promises for a private server. Yeah, its got great potential. Looks to be a great server. How long are you gonna keep running around with your heads cut off though? not knowing whats going to happen. The chickens gotta die eventually. Im running out of gusto to keep my headless ass going.
    Honestly If he does Fix this server People will come back and play. im sure 400 people will be online. Yet In the mean time....Try to find a server that you can be happy with until a new one opens and then do it all over again.. XD

How awesome would OSKO be if they made Upgrade rates and shell drops open.. They need to make a new server And not worry so much about it becoming a pk server.

Thats what i loved about this server. Outkast has a great idea But failed to get enough funds. Although i dont like the ROM drops and Kekuri ring drops.

Yeah im sure they will. This is very unprofessional how he is handling the situation though, as previously posted by numerous others(including myself). I dont need to reiterate how i feel about the situation because im getting tired of repeating myself. Next step is leave and dont come back. I refuse to support someone that cant simply keep his community informed properly.

I love the people who post about leaving the server and being unhappy and this is the last chance for them!! And then it comes up 3 days later and they start playing again. Its hard to say how many people have left the server because most people do it normally and dont have to post 10 posts in the same topic about how they are going to leave, yet they never leave.

Just let me be upset Freek ^_^

Edit: rawr