Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jamm1n Hey guys, I get the most random visual lag ever, anyone experiencing this too ? Everything ...
Page: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Hey guys, I get the most random visual lag ever, anyone experiencing this too ?

Everything was fine before, even right after the patch with the "visual upgrade" but lately I get a random 3 - 5 seconds of lag and then its 100% ok for about 8 - 10 seconds and then its lag time again.

I have no clue what causes this, might be my internet connection or laptop (I can give specs if needed), but it had been working fine since closed beta.

I hope some one can help me figure it out.

EDIT:
    I have tried lowering all settings. Deleting the FX folder. Re installing the client. Flushing the DNS.
    Same issue since they use new firewall

*** Attention ****

Spoken with Outkast, seen the logs, this a serious DDOS attack, bigger than the last one.
    They are working on it, and issue will be found, and alot quicker than before, an ETA cannot be given right now as they are not sure of the true extent of the DDOS and the timeframe it will be happening.

Ill keep you updated, i hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    *** Attention ****

Spoken with Outkast, seen the logs, this a serious DDOS attack, bigger than the last one.
    They are working on it, and issue will be found, and alot quicker than before, an ETA cannot be given right now as they are sure of the true extent of the DDOS and the timeframe it will be happening.

ty for info, waiting for an ETA

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    *** Attention ****

They are working on it, and issue will be found, and alot quicker than before, an ETA cannot be given right now as they are sure of the true extent of the DDOS and the timeframe it will be happening.

Thanks man

who says it wont happen again? DDOS I mean... He said no more DDOS. But obviously, he didnt get strong enough protection... make him get a real fuckin firewall so this doesnt happen anymore ffs.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    who says it wont happen again? DDOS I mean... He said no more DDOS. But obviously, he didnt get strong enough protection... make him get a real fuckin firewall so this doesnt happen anymore ffs.

dont talk if you dont know shit

You do realise for every piece of protection software its just as easy to code something round it? Look at antivirus, do you have to update that for new viruses that have been created and coded?

Anyway, work is continuing guys

DDoS is impossible to block them, there is still a way to DDoS someone , it's not about strong firewall. the strong firewall will just keep maintain from attack, once you get a big attack you're firewall cannot do anything shit.

as ExclusiveBastard say if you don't shit. about it don't comment here.

Talk is continuing, the issue is being resolved, i have a rough ETA, but nothing set in stone so dont wanna get anybodies hopes up just now. All i will say, its 8pm now, ill be online before today ends

I would like to know why when server crash, we cant access to website and forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post
    I would like to know why when server crash, we cant access to website and forum ?
    Its on the same IP and host, when one things gets taken down they all do.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post

same server , Something went wrong when he tried moving the forum to a other server (At least that's what he said)

You complain with absolutely zero knowledge of the current situation. Read a little about DDOS, then ask what has happened with the server and how it has been attacked by DDOS, finally once you have gathered this information you will realize that your post is very dumb.

@zuka: so whats up mang, we screwed or do you know a way around it ? I was thinking its my own laptop but if others experience this then there must be a way arund it. If you know something (I dont know a single thing) then lets talk on PM or Skype, maybe with more info I can reach out to Kast or Here4U and work around a possible solution.

to these idiots claiming it is impossible to stop DDOS attack...
    dont bullshit man, it is possible to stop it

dont bullshit man, it is possible to stop DDOS attack...
    Come back when you create the fix, and im sure Outkast will pay you for this ground breaking product.