Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Either Outkast gives big money and get real DDOS protection or this server is gone... one of those 2 things ...
Page: 76

Either Outkast gives big money and get real DDOS protection or this server is gone... one of those 2 things will happen

If I'm not mistaken Twostars will do what he can for money, wouldn't it be wise to just pay it and get it over with?

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    Either Outkast gives big money and get real DDOS protection or this server is gone... one of those 2 things will happen
    lol you still don't know shit, if you donate 2500+$ outkast will make you a "fix" for how long it takes. you gotta fucking keep in mind this is a knight online server not a bank site

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    If I'm not mistaken Twostars will do what he can for money, wouldn't it be wise to just pay it and get it over with?
    what you want two stars to do? i mean hes a good developer but wtf can he do about DDOS .... think before you post

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    lol you still don't know shit, if you donate 2500+$ outkast will make you a "fix" for how long it takes. you gotta fucking keep in mind this is a knight online server not a bank site
    what are you talking about? he can't afford it? that's not my problem.. it's an investment, this server has a PUS store and if he wasn't stupid he would've gotten real DDOS protection on server startup, now majority of players gone and even if he did make server DDOS-proof now it may be lil too late...

what are you talking about? he can't afford it? that's not my problem.. it's an investment, this server has a PUS store and if he wasn't stupid he would've gotten real DDOS protection on server startup, now majority of players gone and even if he did make server DDOS-proof now it may be lil too late...

i'm talking about you being FUCKING dumb. the attacks they're getting cant be hold back with a normal DDOS protection when the fuck do you understand? those DDOS firewalls are made to hold the attacks back as long as they can there's always a way to get trough

still 500+ people playing every day so don't say that server has low population , best pk ever in cz->old school, everyone is exping/pking/farming at cz , there is no real protection from ddos but yea u can get one but it cost so much.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictis View Post
    still 500+ people playing every day so don't say that server has low population , best pk ever in cz->old school, everyone is exping/pking/farming at cz , there is no real protection from ddos but yea u can get one but it cost so much.

lol the 500 people panel is showing is bullshit tho

when panel says 500 its max 250

still love this server <3

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    i'm talking about you being FUCKING dumb. the attacks they're getting cant be hold back with a normal DDOS protection when the fuck do you understand? those DDOS firewalls are made to hold the attacks back as long as they can there's always a way to get trough
    I know that you imbecile, I'm not talking about normal DDOS protection, I'm talking about real DDOS protection which can stop them and there is such thing. According to you these attacks are impossible to be stopped, which is not true.. they are impossible to stop with this firewall they have right now, but if they bought a better protection, do you understand now? or do I have to draw it for you?

ppl are bitching that they will quit on all other servs if something goin wrong from the beggining of privs but afterall those who were bitching the most are first whos coming back ....

cop

I know that you imbecile, I'm not talking about normal DDOS protection, I'm talking about real DDOS protection which can stop them and there is such thing. According to you these attacks are impossible to be stopped, which is not true.. they are impossible to stop with this firewall they have right now, but if they bought a better protection, do you understand now? or do I have to draw it for you?
    You're dumb.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

*** Attention ****

Good news, i have been given the information we are waiting for, the server will be up in a few minutes
    cop likes this.

for fuck fucking sake, the kind of fucking protection your fucking talking about isn't inside a fucking PSKO server owner's fucking budget when do you fucking understand

everybody on this topic thinks your fucking dumb so stop trying

hope you understand it this way fucking moron.

aaanndd down

Quote Originally Posted by Lokias View Post
    aaanndd down
    Well that lasted long , ill try and get an answer