Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can you enable BDW? From all events i think its the funniest one, cuz you don't know with what people ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Can you enable BDW? From all events i think its the funniest one, cuz you don't know with what people you will have to fight for your reward/exp etc :P
    PressKO likes this.

  2. #107
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Good being back , its feeling like i just had orgasm.



    I suprised that this topic didn't get banned yet, It's so obvious it's vincents server.
    PressKO likes this.

  3. #108
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Updates


    From the development log -




    Open Beta Update

    We have been making insane amounts of progress these past few days and are proud to announce that the Open Beta launch will take place 4/19/2013 -- ETA on time/timezone has not yet been announced. Users will start fully geared with a +8 Armor/Weapon set, +2 Unique set, Level 70.

    CONTEST:
    The top 10 NP Holders of both nations will receive either free premium or free kc on the official launch of LegacyKO so be sure to participate! Other forms of competition may also be held depending on the flow.

    ---------------------------

    TO-DO


    • Balance Archer Combo (Currently OP)
    • Complete all KOPanel related material
    • Clean-Up forum
    • Finish Server Security Plan
    • Automatic Rankings/Symbols/Grade updates (No restart required)
    • Forgotten Temple set-up + test run
    • Weapon Defense tweaking + management (drops, stats, ect)


    More on the way so be sure to stay tuned!

  4. #109
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    Can you enable BDW? From all events i think its the funniest one, cuz you don't know with what people you will have to fight for your reward/exp etc :P
    We are actually actively working on this system on the side doing our best to get it fully operational and bug free. BDW will more than likely be released a few days/weeks after official release as part of continuous content updates which will be rolled out over the course of the server's life.

  5. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PressKO View Post
    We are actually actively working on this system on the side doing our best to get it fully operational and bug free. BDW will more than likely be released a few days/weeks after official release as part of continuous content updates which will be rolled out over the course of the server's life.
    your server sound awsome only from 1 part, the upgrade to +9. if you was change it i would play.
    PressKO likes this.

  6. #111
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    your server sound awsome only from 1 part, the upgrade to +9. if you was change it i would play.
    I somewhat agree with you however we wanted to leave a tiny bit of from for users to have a chance at creating an extremely rare item. The upgrade rate to +9 is extremely low, the only current draw-back is that trina adds +15%, however we will reduce it to +4% for +9 items, which will bring the total chance of an upgrade to +9 at 1%, +5% with trina.

  7. #112
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Good being back , its feeling like i just had orgasm.



    I suprised that this topic didn't get banned yet, It's so obvious it's vincents server.
    Actually, it's you the one who should be banned

  8. #113
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Peak hour speed-test


  9. #114
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Actually, it's you the one who should be banned
    I was banned for 30days , but im back.

  10. #115
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Actually, it's you the one who should be banned
    Well it's probably Vincent's server who was banned from these forums for some reason. (involved in scamming or sth..)

  11. #116
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    We would kindly appreciate you guys stay on topic ^

  12. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PressKO View Post
    I somewhat agree with you however we wanted to leave a tiny bit of from for users to have a chance at creating an extremely rare item. The upgrade rate to +9 is extremely low, the only current draw-back is that trina adds +15%, however we will reduce it to +4% for +9 items, which will bring the total chance of an upgrade to +9 at 1%, +5% with trina.
    i will just say, when you will got few(3-4) people with +9s and they will make! server will die!
    PressKO likes this.

  13. #118
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    i will just say, when you will got few(3-4) people with +9s and they will make! server will die!
    By the time there is +9 there will most likely be tonnes of +8's. Having a +9 on a +8 dominant server doesn't make you a God. Just someone that people won't want to 1 v 1.
    PressKO likes this.

  14. #119
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    i will just say, when you will got few(3-4) people with +9s and they will make! server will die!
    What is the point lol ? i have no idea what you talking about, but why if people make +9 and server will die? If the corruption doesn't exist everything will be running fine

    There is +9 max with not that hard to get one , if the donator and undonator are balance, everyone will happy to farm and making items themselves


    On topic:
    Sound good everything is fine even panel/forum are freaking awesome lol, will give a big try at beta soon
    Also is there +3 accessories available ? didn't see any upgrade information
    PressKO likes this.

  15. #120
    RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    184

    Default

    think of it this way with only a high rate of +8 things tend to bore quickly but where there is a +9 where as there is one or many people will try to make more that making server last longer by people making +9s and farming more something TO DO other than pk
    PressKO likes this.

Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 269
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 07:53 PM
  3. Phoenix Knight Online - Medium Farm PK Server.
    By Aceituna in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. NusKO Medium farm server RE-OPEN tonight!
    By BramishiaN in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 07:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •