Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jamm1n Outkast makes good server, people like it, 800 people play on launch, other servers loose players ...
Page: 80

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Outkast makes good server, people like it, 800 people play on launch, other servers loose players (one mainly), player count hits 1k, server gets DDOSed to the ground. Server is down, panel down, forum down, Outkast comes with a solution to DDOS after 2 - 3 days of total downtime, server is stable, lost some players (mainly Turkysh), still super fun CZ, good PK. Server went down again due to DDOS. Kast working his way around it. Skilled players, good clans, pretty tough competition in CZ. Server is great and because of it, its getting attacked hard. P.D. Also there is some weird exploit that allows people to log in your char if they get your ID. So dont make an account using past IDs or use same ID ingame or in forums as the one you are using to create account.
    Thank u, kindest of Sirs! Whats the butthurt server tho, the one that looses players?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Razor To bad you suck feet for money on this game. I owned you 100% of the time in cz on legacy. RUN more 07 noobcake

All these non-sense comments make me laugh so hard. What's even more funny is the simple fact that USKO players have all played a non-free service with K2 and other horrible companies i wont bother mention. My memory brings me back to the so called "old-days" where people was paying premmies to the K2, buying OP gear for $ and the K2 was just keeping the servers down, without giving any ETA or just runnin em in completely unplayable conditions and yea people still kept playing and paying. Whats my point? Well my point is that come on, this is a free service, its a "homemade" server and you guys complain for such a quality service wich besides the DDos, can easily overcome in terms of quality the old and new official ones. This has been said plenty of times, but as you never stop flaming or posting useless stuff (i would really like to watch yall scientists owning and running a KO server ah..) i wont stop telling you:
    LET HIM GO, LET THE SERVER GO, LET THEM WORK IN PEACE and... GIVE IT A BREAK guys. No1 is forcing you to stay, no1 is forcing you to donate... Thats your own choose. Period.

OT wtf is going on my '06 old account doesnt work anymore? Is there any way i can get it back? :'((

Sweet, ty for explaining the sitsuation very well ^_^. Cya when ever u get new dedi up! Keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    yay im a 07, not by much but still counts.
    im O6 yay!!! i beat you haha < 3

anyway LegacyKO will be online shortly, moving files to new server

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I find the lack of 06'ers and 07'ers in this very thread rather disturbing, chaps. P.S why am i here?

u wut m8 .

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I find the lack of 06'ers and 07'ers in this very thread rather disturbing, chaps. P.S why am i here?
    were around

LegacyKO will be online shortly, moving files to new server www.legacyko.com

Quoting that whole statement as it was made by me is just worse than TasticKo alltogether two. I like and respect you (lost a bit of respect after tastic :P) but at least get the quotes right jajaja I mean your posts are allways well thought and organized, that just seems like I have personality issues.
    Haha, sorry -- if he'd posted it here himself I'd have quoted him directly. Nevermind. :P

tsunami come vs.. traitor !!

Banned Senior Member

Dude wtf ? A wolf pack ? In the real world humans compete based on the rules of fair competition. Antitrust Laws its what they are called in the US. This is ilegal, people should be able to choose the best product based on their personal choice and preferences, which we have done, sadly we cant enjoy it because the competition wont let us. How is that fair ? How can you fail to realize this ?

The account problem is a hack, they only need your ID to get in your account. The RoLs ? I have no clue what youre talking about, but if you think Kast would go corrupt for a couple RoLs (like $80), you are even more dumb than I thought, you said it yourself he made thousands in first few days. Use your common sense.

Kast spent a lot of money protecting the server, If it went down, it means the attackers have spent even more to attack. Finally, how do you propose the server should have been tested to its fullest ? You mean Kast should have paid hundreds of dollars to DDOS his server and then spend thousands of dollars to buy protections and then go and spend even more money to see if it held ? I kinda like you boomer, youre funny, but you speak too much without really giving much thought to the words you put together man.

Also I thought you quit boomer, what happened ?

EDIT: Yes Furious, im aware of this. I was actually wrong in my assumptions, since Kast has issued a statement where he explains how they got through him. I believed that they went through the protection, which would have been quite hard by just DDOS since they couldnt now the IP. Was wrong though, since they got the IP directly. Also changed thousands to hundreds, since as far as I know hundreds is what youd spend to attack with botnets, $200 - $300 for an hour or two of DDOS ? Yes ? Might be wrong, but the point still holds.

nothin is fair...how do u not see that?...we should be able to pick and choose shit but it doesnt work out...ppl wont let it happen..thus the nature sets in..

PANEL on

Skilled players, good clans, pretty tough competition in CZ. Server is great and because of it, its getting attacked hard.
    suadbsainduansduiandusanduasndsanoi I WANT TO PLAY ))):

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    nothin is fair...how do u not see that?...we should be able to pick and choose shit but it doesnt work out...ppl wont let it happen..thus the nature sets in..
    Not in this particular scenario, but not because nothing is fair, rather than no chance for a real authority to care about this.

Competition is fair, to a certain degree, I mean you can go to a grocery store and get whatever you want without the competition ruining it for you before you can enjoy it.

The person attacking believes in destroying the competition before thinking in improving his own product. He wont be punished for it, since there is no one to enforce it.

jamman how is it hanging braj ?