Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The problem is that as Chriz said , admins dont care, gms banning wrong person , ppl farming uniques at ...
Page: 91

The problem is that as Chriz said , admins dont care, gms banning wrong person , ppl farming uniques at ultima room.

Great server, had some fun here, particularly in the first couple weeks.

GLHF those still playing

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictis View Post
    The problem is that as Chriz said , admins dont care, gms banning wrong person , ppl farming uniques at ultima room.
    It is a very bad thing that a GM would wrongfully ban someone, even worse that they didnt get unbanned. Is it a regular issue ? As far as I know it has only happened once or twice. The Tsunami situation is terrible. I havent heard from Kast in a couple days, I wish I could to talk to him about the Tsunami issue.

Makes me sad to see people saying that the ADMIN doesnt care, go back 30 - 40 pages, everyone was saying what a dedicated and great ADMIN Kast is. People farming uniques at Ultima room happened one day, they where all banned (hence why Tsunami got banned since one of his IDs was similar to those who where selling the "Ultima room boss unique drops") and the uniques deleted.

Injection of IN, RoL, RoC, etc, is due to monster summon scrolls, and other clans getting Isi regularly.

I would say more but, im afraid most of you (since I allready sense the bad mood) will take it the wrong way. I guess I remember USKO and what it means to have real shit support, where getting help was impossible. The only person who I can 100% understand is Tsunami, what happened to you was complete bullshit and im surprised that you didnt get unbanned the minute you explained yourself.

I think Kast cares a lot more than some of the people posting the latest posts do, comparing him to other owners, I think he still comes out on top.

EDIT: And just as I typed this I log in to see Tsunami unbanned. So thats a good thing at least.
    Last edited by Jamm1n; 06-05-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    It is a very bad thing that a GM would wrongfully ban someone, even worse that they didnt get unbanned. Is it a regular issue ? As far as I know it has only happened once or twice. The Tsunami situation is terrible. I havent heard from Kast in a couple days, I wish I could to talk to him about the Tsunami issue.

Makes me sad to see people saying that the ADMIN doesnt care, go back 30 - 40 pages, everyone was saying what a dedicated and great ADMIN Kast is. People farming uniques at Ultima room happened one day, they where all banned (hence why Tsunami got banned since one of his IDs was similar to those who where selling the "Ultima room boss unique drops") and the uniques deleted.

Injection of IN, RoL, RoC, etc, is due to monster summon scrolls, and other clans getting Isi regularly.

I would say more but, im afraid most of you (since I allready sense the bad mood) will take it the wrong way. I guess I remember USKO and what it means to have real shit support, where getting help was impossible. The only person who I can 100% understand is Tsunami, what happened to you was complete bullshit and im surprised that you didnt get unbanned the minute you explained yourself.

I think Kast cares a lot more than some of the people posting the latest posts do, comparing him to other owners, I think he still comes out on top.

EDIT: And just as I typed this I log in to see Tsunami unbanned. So thats a good thing at least.
    This is actually something that Vincent usually does lol Indeed he did do a good job in the beginning but right now it's looking kind of bad :/

Well, I have heard what happened in the past, I dont think he is gone :P probably just real busy. And even with him being a little abscent, shit still gets done. For example the Tsunami unbanned, I see him spamming the CZ board right now.

In my experience, people just love to whine and complain, then they get the attention they wanted and they praise and love the ADMIN. So its like this: while you help others fuck you, but when you help me you are the best. When the whole idea should be, as long as you are helping some one or working on the server its ok. But I think its just me who thinks like that

Well, I have heard what happened in the past, I dont think he is gone :P probably just real busy. And even with him being a little abscent, shit still gets done. For example the Tsunami unbanned, I see him spamming the CZ board right now.

In my experience, people just love to whine and complain, then they get the attention they wanted and they praise and love the ADMIN. So its like this: while you help others fuck you, but when you help me you are the best. When the whole idea should be, as long as you are helping some one or working on the server its ok. But I think its just me who thinks like that
    jamm1n no offence but your so fucking naive, probably just real busy, yea buying drugs, the amount hes probably made from the server would equal to a full time job for a few month's, so it goes without saying hes starting to forget you as players already lol

what has happened in the past? I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    jamm1n no offence but your so fucking naive, probably just real busy, yea buying drugs, the amount hes probably made from the server would equal to a full time job for a few month's, so it goes without saying hes starting to forget you as players already lol
    Id like to use this person as an example. Just as he says im naive, and he makes absurd accusations based on his own personal ideas and hopes, Kast is releasing a new patch. One that he has been working on, shit perhaps not 24/7, but it shows he is not out there buying drugs and forgetting players. So sad you would even need to mention that, when people with lack of ideas fail to make an objective point, they resort to personal attacks.

Why is it naive to think he is busy with other things ? Do you not have a life outside this forum ? Im sure at some point you have real life issues to attend and cant be online. Sometimes you cant be online for one or two days, and if you can, you dont want to talk to certain people, or want to focus on something and not be bothered. This is completely normal my friend.

Ill leave you with this thought, If he is making so much money (as you claim to think to know) then why would he forget the players ? Why would he abandon the server ? If anything that would serve as motivation to keep working hard on the server. Oh, I get it, you are dumb enough to think he would just make a couple grand and run away to get high while loosing all respect and any chance of ever making a new server. You clearly have no clue what happened with him on previous times. So you choose to spit out rage posts.

There is a big difference between being naive and being well informed. You are neither, you just flame every chance you can, which is even worse than being naive.
    cop likes this.

We all know that hosting server ain't an easy thing , a lot of players always will blame and we know that but for example gm flash if im not wrong he is banning wrong people. Why does he has a gm on this server?

Vincent is really nice person , i remember him when he had his pk server and was talking with him, he has really big knowledge about ps.

Id like to use this person as an example. Just as he says im naive, and he makes absurd accusations based on his own personal ideas and hopes, Kast is releasing a new patch. One that he has been working on, shit perhaps not 24/7, but it shows he is not out there buying drugs and forgetting players. So sad you would even need to mention that, when people with lack of ideas fail to make an objective point, they resort to personal attacks.

Why is it naive to think he is busy with other things ? Do you not have a life outside this forum ? Im sure at some point you have real life issues to attend and cant be online. Sometimes you cant be online for one or two days, and if you can, you dont want to talk to certain people, or want to focus on something and not be bothered. This is completely normal my friend.

Ill leave you with this thought, If he is making so much money (as you claim to think to know) then why would he forget the players ? Why would he abandon the server ? If anything that would serve as motivation to keep working hard on the server. Oh, I get it, you are dumb enough to think he would just make a couple grand and run away to get high while loosing all respect and any chance of ever making a new server. You clearly have no clue what happened with him on previous times. So you choose to spit out rage posts.

There is a big difference between being naive and being well informed. You are neither, you just flame every chance you can, which is even worse than being naive.
    god why are people on the internet so stupid
    |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]
    |[SecretKO]| |[Unique/Custom]| (Official: 3/30/2012)

"absurd accusations based on his own personal ideas and hopes"

Last 2 pages, says it all

Banned Senior Member

No one gives a shit about your opinion. So because his last servers failed? This one will too? Go off on the high horse you rode in on, you are making guesses and its not the truth in anyway, so do us all a favor and kindly quit talking, besides.. Jamm1n has already raped you once with words, don't make him do it again. You're just trying to influence negativity in a topic for whatever reason.

Also.. don't call people stupid.. when you can't even capitalize the word God. You also say he buys drugs? Why? Because of the color of his skin or his past? Jesus, just truck onto another topic and troll.

Personally you annoyed me as much as noone on this forum could. Common MrSpecial tell me some of ur PS achievements in hosting/owning servers?
    Just stop bitching around the fact that Vincent got the DDos/Botnet stuff under control & solving problems for each and every player on the forums (yes he is doing it SLOW,but he is still doing it) makes him something special.
    I don't recall any Admin/owner being as helpful.
    Most of the people will still bitch but hey go on USKO/EUKO it's worse there
    If you want to talk and have ur bitchy forum fights just pm me and ill take my time to show you that you shouldn't criticise if ur nothing better.
    Im not a Legacy fanboy,sold out but you annoy people to the level on which it isn't funny anymore.

> Lets get on topic now/ Free bump for a actually great server.
    cop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    No one gives a shit about your opinion. So because his last servers failed? This one will too? Go off on the high horse you rode in on, you are making guesses and its not the truth in anyway, so do us all a favor and kindly quit talking, besides.. Jamm1n has already raped you once with words, don't make him do it again. You're just trying to influence negativity in a topic for whatever reason.

Also.. don't call people stupid.. when you can't even capitalize the word God. You also say he buys drugs? Why? Because of the color of his skin or his past? Jesus, just truck onto another topic and troll.
    It's an opinion, an opinion based on the past as it can be perceived by the general public.
    Jamm1n and yourself also have opinions, based on the present status of the server -- choosing to believe in Vincent despite what was perceived to have happened in the past.

Everyone is entitled to opinions. Just because someone says something that disagrees with your opinions, doesn't instantly mean they're wrong or trying to mess with people for no reason. While he may have gone a bit far in expressing his opinion, it is still - like yours - an opinion. It is the truth as he sees it, and in complete fairness, from an outside point of view, that's exactly what it looks like, to me (I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying he's not blatantly lying/trolling, as you've put it).

You see the situation differently, where's the problem -- it's merely a difference of opinion, so your calling him out for lying/trolling does nothing to help his view, Vincent, this topic or in general, this server at all.

tl;dr: don't take it seriously.
    Reading up, he did seem to take it a bit far; shoving your opinion down peoples' throats is a bit much. But the opinion itself is nothing to cry BS on.

Banned Senior Member

He constantly brings negativity to a topic where it really isn't needed, he can express his hatred somewhere else, preferably in a topic that isn't this one. He reminds me of Sacred quite honestly, except not as idiotic. He is really just sitting here pointing out past flaws of Vincent's. Also, if you constantly bring up someones past what does that say about you? Probably haven't hit that age where you actually start to mature.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    No one gives a shit about your opinion. So because his last servers failed? This one will too? "Go off on the high horse you rode in on", you are making guesses and its not the truth in anyway, so do us all a favor and kindly quit talking, besides.. Jamm1n has already raped you once with words, don't make him do it again. You're just trying to influence negativity in a topic for whatever reason.

iamcoolz "Get off of the high horse that you rode in on" talking about capitalization of the word god, golden star for you, nice try but better luck next time.