Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sephiroth sorry iamcoolz i dont do animals "Get off of the high horse that you rode in ...
Page: 92

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    sorry iamcoolz i dont do animals "Get off of the high horse that you rode in on" talking about capitalization of the word god, golden star for you, nice try but better luck next time.
    Trololololol. Get off of the high horse that you rode in on has nothing to do with bestiality. Boy, are you one special kid. <3

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It's an opinion, an opinion based on the past as it can be perceived by the general public.
    Jamm1n and yourself also have opinions, based on the present status of the server -- choosing to believe in Vincent despite what was perceived to have happened in the past.

Everyone is entitled to opinions. Just because someone says something that disagrees with your opinions, doesn't instantly mean they're wrong or trying to mess with people for no reason. While he may have gone a bit far in expressing his opinion, it is still - like yours - an opinion. It is the truth as he sees it, and in complete fairness, from an outside point of view, that's exactly what it looks like, to me (I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying he's not blatantly lying/trolling, as you've put it).

You see the situation differently, where's the problem -- it's merely a difference of opinion, so your calling him out for lying/trolling does nothing to help his view, Vincent, this topic or in general, this server at all.

tl;dr: don't take it seriously.
    Reading up, he did seem to take it a bit far; shoving your opinion down peoples' throats is a bit much. But the opinion itself is nothing to cry BS on.
    From my personal point of view people shouldn't judge others cause of theire past we all know we did some things that we would probably be ashamed of today.
    And Sephiroth is bringing up past servers as they matter...
    Lets just say you were going to make a server ill judge you cause KoTastic failed? No i won't cause ur probably going to do it a lot better now.
    This is Vincents case (not trying to defend him,just an example).

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Trololololol. Get off of the high horse that you rode in on has nothing to do with bestiality. Boy, are you one special kid. <3
    "boy, you are one special kid." second golden star goes to iamcoolz, dont give up your day job.

Banned Senior Member

I put a period there in-case you have the incapability of seeing, meaning, someone is blind.

"boy, you are one special kid." second golden star goes to iamcoolz, dont give up your day job.
    I think the only golden star in this topic are you

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    I think the only golden star in this topic are you

is you, i am one person. better luck next time.

is you, i am one person. better luck next time.
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2pbkgjONS1qacyuuo1.mp3
    G2 love you seriously!

lets make children together.

Is you, I am one person. Better luck next time.
    If you really want to walk this path then first check your own grammar. There are these wonderful things called capitalized letters which can be used by either holding down shift or by using caps lock.

god why are people on the internet so stupid
    |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]
    |[SecretKO]| |[Unique/Custom]| (Official: 3/30/2012)

"absurd accusations based on his own personal ideas and hopes"

Last 2 pages, says it all
    This, again, is a perfect example. Shows that you dont know what happened in those projects. You dont know why they where closed and why they failed, you dont know the reasons behind it. You know whatever rumor was spread around this forums, you know whatever story you chose to believe. And that is why you make the stupid comments. You simply dont know.

Have you ever spoken to him ? Have you ever asked him, or anyone that actually knows what happened ? Im sure the answer to both this questions are no. Like twostars said, you are entitled to have your opinion, to say it here even, but please try to keep it respectfull. If you want, we can keep this in PMs, shit if you show some respect I might even let you know what happened, if you care to know that is.

Is funny you come here and act like you own the truth and know everything and your source where two old private server topics from ko4life. If you think that ko4life drama is a good indicator of what happens in real life then you are even dumber than I thought.

Hey, I 100% agree on one thing you said, some people on the internet are really stupid.

From my personal point of view people shouldn't judge others cause of theire past we all know we did some things that we would probably be ashamed of today.
    And Sephiroth is bringing up past servers as they matter...
    Lets just say you were going to make a server ill judge you cause KoTastic failed? No i won't cause ur probably going to do it a lot better now.
    This is Vincents case (not trying to defend him,just an example).
    Yeah, I get that (and also disagree that people wouldn't judge if I ever did attempt another server -- I'm fairly certain the majority will. :-P). I just don't think attacking him's the way to go, on the basis that he said something so outlandish he must be burned at the stake (heathen!). There really is nothing inherently wrong with what he said.

Jamm1n's reply is a considerably better response; he attempts to clear up why he thinks that way. Whether or not Sephiroth's opinion changes is irrelevant, the point is he tried. Others reading this thread can form their own opinions. The world moves on.
    Attacking him really helps nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Yeah, I get that (and also disagree that people wouldn't judge if I ever did attempt another server -- I'm fairly certain the majority will. :-P). I just don't think attacking him's the way to go, on the basis that he said something so outlandish he must be burned at the stake (heathen!). There really is nothing inherently wrong with what he said.

Jamm1n's reply is a considerably better response; he attempts to clear up why he thinks that way. Whether or not Sephiroth's opinion changes is irrelevant, the point is he tried. Others reading this thread can form their own opinions. The world moves on.
    Attacking him really helps nothing.
    You haven't been here long enough to understand the people using Ko4life. Posting isn't usually even meant to be useful or helpful in any way but ppl want to post pretty much anything just for lulz and sports. So right now the discussion is about Vincent's past, which clearly is coming back to him: deja vu, so everybody just wants to point out useless things and/or their own opinions about the issue. :d

Worst admins in the whole Knight Online history.
    FreekaleeK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    Worst admins in the whole Knight Online history.

Had a realy good time on this server,too bad it got ddos raped and then it got raped by some other stuff,was a nice idea for a server.