Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this server really is made for donaters only non-donaters wont get support the drop rate fucking sucks and somehow people ...
Page: 94

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

this server really is made for donaters only

non-donaters wont get support

the drop rate fucking sucks and somehow people are still running around with full +8 and iron sets and shit

all those fuckers of the bigg-clans drop 2x pendant EVERY attilla i killed 10 attila's who all coined still running with fucking amulet of curse same goes for kekurikaka i killed like 25 still no kekuri belt while there are like 50 of them ingame

i just upped 30 +5 chitins and only 2 went +6 dont tell im im THAT unlucky this server sucks fucking hard

Yo! Long time ago I played ko so have no idea about private servers nowadays. I checked the website for this server and it seems like getting items is hard, looking on what items the top players got. Can anyone explain a little bit for me? How are the english speaking clans here? Drop rates/anvil rates accurate? Good server/no disconnecting?

Btw, if anyone recognize me, hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What a coincidence right? not sword def, not club def, not fire resist, not int bonus... it was DAGGER DEFENSE! arguably the most valuable piece.

It's ok, it happens.
    Yes, it happens. It is a display of lack of experience from the ADMIN team, not corruption. A friend of mine was restored chitin dd helmet by accident a couple weeks ago and was then banned for using it. The helmet was removed and he was ubanned, the reason to ban him ? Because you should have reported that chitin helmet and not wear it in PK.

Its funny when people jump into the worse assumption right away. It only takes you to say it razor, then the idiots with no brain will repeat it and then, a useless and harmfull rumour starts.

Funky has no ADMIN connections, I doubt he would be stupid enough to pay an ADMIN to inject an item that is 1000% bullshit, I also doubt the ADMIN would be stupid enough to go corrupt over an item that anyone playing this game can recognize as ilegal.

Before jumping into this kind of conclussions its allways best to cool off and think it through, a hot head will allways lead into the worse thought, when I agree its bad they are messing up some restores, but not nearly as bad as corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    this server really is made for donaters only

non-donaters wont get support

the drop rate fucking sucks and somehow people are still running around with full +8 and iron sets and shit

all those fuckers of the bigg-clans drop 2x pendant EVERY attilla i killed 10 attila's who all coined still running with fucking amulet of curse same goes for kekurikaka i killed like 25 still no kekuri belt while there are like 50 of them ingame

i just upped 30 +5 chitins and only 2 went +6 dont tell im im THAT unlucky this server sucks fucking hard
    Look at his words, big clans drop dual pendant on Attila every time. Ive been on a big clan, ever since start of the server, the only dual pendant I saw came from a monster summon staff, on the last summon, it was me and Swoozie. I have killed many, no drops, its called bad luck.

No one has iron set and full +8s. Show me a link to the panel with the char you takl about if im wrong, but this statement is a lie otherwise.

You took 30 chitins 5 to the anvil and burned all of them ? This is hard to believe. There have been times where ive made 5 +6 in a row and when I have burned 5 to +6 in a row, in either situation, you should stop upgrading lol. Either you took advantage of your good luck, or you just are having a terrible anvil luck moment. You stop, you dont keep on going when u are burning everything.

About non donators not getting help. Well I cant say much, I do believe the staff focuses people with premium since premium gets you faster support. Even people with premium dont get instant help, but you will be helped eventually (OMG I HAVE NO TIME I WANT TO PLAY NOW I CAN GO A BETTER SERVER WHERE I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT - good luck, sad to see you go if this is the case )

Drop rate sucks on things like DMs and Isi soldiers. Funny thing is, it doesnt suck enough for most people in the server since there are allready a fair amount of weapons +8 in the server. So yes, you are THAT unlucky. Or at least have been so far.

Regardless, my priest has around 100k NPs, Chitins 7, PS+6, RoM, EP. Thats all I got, all I need to be competitive and fairly succesfull in CZ. Took me a LONG time to get mastered, havent made many gg upgrades other than a shard +7 and some other lower end +7s. You can make money in many ways in this server, if upgrading is not your thing then dont do it.

Drama drama drama drama drama.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Look at his words, big clans drop dual pendant on Attila every time. Ive been on a big clan, ever since start of the server, the only dual pendant I saw came from a monster summon staff, on the last summon, it was me and Swoozie. I have killed many, no drops, its called bad luck.
    good for you.

No one has iron set and full +8s. Show me a link to the panel with the char you takl about if im wrong, but this statement is a lie otherwise.
    this is getting rly close: LegacyKO | Character Info

You took 30 chitins 5 to the anvil and burned all of them ? This is hard to believe. There have been times where ive made 5 +6 in a row and when I have burned 5 to +6 in a row, in either situation, you should stop upgrading lol. Either you took advantage of your good luck, or you just are having a terrible anvil luck moment. You stop, you dont keep on going when u are burning everything.
    i should stop upgrading, well thats fucking bullshit with 30 +5's i should be able to make atleast 10 +6's i've tried 2 days in a row, yesterday 15x +5 wich made 2x +6 today 30x +5 wich made 2 +6 so even if my luck is bad. the rates just fucking suck and i'm not the only one saying it

About non donators not getting help. Well I cant say much, I do believe the staff focuses people with premium since premium gets you faster support. Even people with premium dont get instant help, but you will be helped eventually (OMG I HAVE NO TIME I WANT TO PLAY NOW I CAN GO A BETTER SERVER WHERE I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT - good luck, sad to see you go if this is the case )
    i understand that premium users get "faster" support, but SOME of the premium users got 6x support in the time a non-premium user was waiting for 1x support (MrBierrrr got 6x support in 1 week. non-prem users had to wait 10-12 days for their items)

& i'm not one of those guys threatening to leave the server lol

Drop rate sucks on things like DMs and Isi soldiers. Funny thing is, it doesnt suck enough for most people in the server since there are allready a fair amount of weapons +8 in the server. So yes, you are THAT unlucky. Or at least have been so far.
    try farming shells and iron bows. see if it sucks or not

Regardless, my priest has around 100k NPs, Chitins 7, PS+6, RoM, EP. Thats all I got, all I need to be competitive and fairly succesfull in CZ. Took me a LONG time to get mastered, havent made many gg upgrades other than a shard +7 and some other lower end +7s. You can make money in many ways in this server, if upgrading is not your thing then dont do it.
    i don't care

see i told you, 2 weeks max

That char you linked too pretty much kept all his clans drops from Isi etc. Even with all that and babashopping he doesnt have full +8s. And he doesnt even do THAT good in CZ.

I have heard more people saying its too easy to make +7s than people saying they cant make +6s. Upgrade rates are not too hard. The fact that you fail at it doesnt mean it is broken, just that you failed. Dont take my advice then, upgrade when you are burning everything lol. Fuck me for trying to help you, right ?

Shells ? Iron bows ? Dude, for real ? Shells, except for pauldron, are easy as fuck... Iron bows, not piece of cake, but hardly hard to farm for, and not even THAT hard to buy a +8.

I didnt tell you my items so you would care, only to make a point, which is you dont need GG gear to PK, you can be ready for PK in a week or even less if you farm properly.

Id say PM me and we can talk about farm spots or what you are doing so I can maybe advice you and give you some pointers but if you allready believe that farming is too hard (its not...) anvil is too hard (its not...) then this is not the server for you. This is not an offensive fuck you noob statement, If shits too hard (i think its rather easy) for you then perhaps you need to look for a server with easier anvil rates and drop rates from mobs man. We can talk in PM if you wish.

If you stay I hope your luck improoves, if not, I hope you find the right server for your expectations.

That char you linked too pretty much kept all his clans drops from Isi etc. Even with all that and babashopping he doesnt have full +8s. And he doesnt even do THAT good in CZ.

I have heard more people saying its too easy to make +7s than people saying they cant make +6s. Upgrade rates are not too hard. The fact that you fail at it doesnt mean it is broken, just that you failed. Dont take my advice then, upgrade when you are burning everything lol. Fuck me for trying to help you, right ?

Shells ? Iron bows ? Dude, for real ? Shells, except for pauldron, are easy as fuck... Iron bows, not piece of cake, but hardly hard to farm for, and not even THAT hard to buy a +8.

I didnt tell you my items so you would care, only to make a point, which is you dont need GG gear to PK, you can be ready for PK in a week or even less if you farm properly.

Id say PM me and we can talk about farm spots or what you are doing so I can maybe advice you and give you some pointers but if you allready believe that farming is too hard (its not...) anvil is too hard (its not...) then this is not the server for you. This is not an offensive fuck you noob statement, If shits too hard (i think its rather easy) for you then perhaps you need to look for a server with easier anvil rates and drop rates from mobs man. We can talk in PM if you wish.

If you stay I hope your luck improoves, if not, I hope you find the right server for your expectations.
    hahah funniest thing i've read all day! go for it pm him because knight online hasn't been out for over 7 years and people clearly don't know how to farm by now or they just can't read, i guess jamm1n has some super uber l33t secret way of farming that only he know's, think he should just make an ebook.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    hahah funniest thing i've read all day! go for it pm him because knight online hasn't been out for over 7 years and people clearly don't know how to farm by now or they just can't read, i guess jamm1n has some super uber l33t secret way of farming that only he know's, think he should just make an ebook.
    Probably the only thing you have read all day, as all you do is browse this topic and this forum for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Probably the only thing you have read all day, as all you do is browse this topic and this forum for that matter.
    go back to snoxd where no one likes you there either iamcoolz.

there is a reason why your banned here.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/27732.html

see i told you, 2 weeks max
    Your parents must be so proud of their son.

If he is farming all the most cost efficient mobs, then we can take the issue to the forums, and if the majority of people agree that this mobs arent dropping enough, a change needs to be made. Nothing to do with my uber knowledge (which I have never claimed to have) over this shitty game.

You find my post funny because you lack the intelligence to understand its purpose.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

i burnt 14/15 giant mauls from 5-6 this server blowz dick

iTzBryan Senior Member

I beat PenguOwnz in a vs

Un comentario en espaņol pasando por aqui e.e

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I beat PenguOwnz in a vs
    go away noob