Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristona What exactly doesn't work? The rar file can be corrupted while downloading. Can you please try ...
Page: 4

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    What exactly doesn't work?

The rar file can be corrupted while downloading. Can you please try re-downloading?

Sorry, the wars are all automated. It will be unfair if we disable wars right now.

Medi was a player on my old servers. He is not a cheater, but prolly he downloaded a wrong client, or using old client with wrong cz map. I will tell GM's to handle it tomorrow.
    medi ran from me all day in bowl yesterday, he knew exacly where to run so i wont be able to hit him, everytime he got redball he went to stand on a hill where i cant reach till he get full hp and came back to me over and over..

Medi O.o looks noob .. using .. other client .. everyone told him : DONT USE OTHER CLIENT but .. he is still using it.. i think that he should be banned

Hi,

Official server will be released this Friday, at 20:00 GMT +2.

OMG server going official today.. server will die in one week ofc.. and also the np event will be crap as the top3 players are medi and his bug abusing gay friends... jesus i belived that they did listen to players but ofc they dont...

SPiRiT

true its to soon to open server.. ther will be like 50 players only and it will die out in about 2 weeks

Banned

There could be a lot more if they'd fix their download problems

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    There could be a lot more if they'd fix their download problems
    I downloaded the client on 3 diff pc's, didn't have a single prob. I used the megaupload/hotfile link.

And yes, I do hope they mean next friday... if it's this friday me and my friends aren't even goin to start, it's too early.

but yet again, it's the first of april lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    OMG server going official today.. server will die in one week ofc.. and also the np event will be crap as the top3 players are medi and his bug abusing gay friends... jesus i belived that they did listen to players but ofc they dont...
    Ye and they would never joke about such things on april fools day!!

SPiRiT

Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    Ye and they would never joke about such things on april fools day!!
    well if they now did make a joke its kinda stupid i must say. as i did se alot of players burning ther gear ..

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    well if they now did make a joke its kinda stupid i must say. as i did se alot of players burning ther gear ..
    Stupid by the people who burnt their gear

Banned

Downloaded twice from hotfaile, happened both times. Other download links are RIDICULOUSLY slow.

Downloaded twice from hotfaile, happened both times. Other download links are RIDICULOUSLY slow.
    are you using "open" or "save as" when u download? Try saving it on your pc and disable antivirus when you extract. anyways... hotfile worked for me.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    are you using "open" or "save as" when u download? Try saving it on your pc and disable antivirus when you extract. anyways... hotfile worked for me.
    or just make an exception thats what i did but deleted client after xD but i had no problem on client

Banned

Why would I open my computer up to outside vulnerabilities? That's just stupid. "Hi, can I have a keylogger pls?"

And people keep wondering how their characters keep getting "hacked" lol.

First time I opened, second time I saved, neither worked, and both folders were promptly deleted after they failed. Guess I'll look for a server with a working download link

Why would I open my computer up to outside vulnerabilities? That's just stupid. "Hi, can I have a keylogger pls?"

And people keep wondering how their characters keep getting "hacked" lol.
    eum.... Every game I bought, every game I downloaded is being blocked by my antivirus (kaspersky) you are saying that every game is having a keylogger included?

It's just how things are coded nowadays, and antiviruses see a harm in every single thing.... It's fine with me if you don't watn to play, but if you have a good antivirus you won't be able to play on a single private. I think the main reason why the antivirus sees harm in the ko launcher is cause you allow files to get downloaded and extracted (via the launcher) without your explicit permission... and like this "bad stuff" could sneak in... I'm not sure on this tho, but sounds reasonable to me.

And well, bout getting hacked. Most people are just stupid enough to use same info on every private server, most private servers have poor security and no encryption or what so ever which causes lists with leaked id's and pw's if it gets hacked (flashback: krko), but if you believe in hidden keyloggers, go ahead. Even if you have a keylogger installed, thers ways to prevent them from taking your info, copy paste your info instead of typing and most keyloggers won't even pick it up.... just saying that most of the time it's not the outside vulnerabilities but peoples stupidity that's getting people their accounts hacked.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 04-01-2011 at 04:33 PM.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast