Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah ari are doing a awesome work here. and still its easy for a new beta player to gear up. ...
Page: 7

yeah ari are doing a awesome work here. and still its easy for a new beta player to gear up.

just lvl to 60. relog to get master. then go farm golems for about 30-60 min and you have lvl 70 and alot off wep/armor. also about lvl 70 skill for like say warrior. i know alot off warriors that just use sword dance and belive me they are doing just fine. only down side is that its kinda hard to get cash so you can reskill to realy test if master skills work as ari told us that he hope he did get it fixed [ must put points to get them working]

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    yeah ari are doing a awesome work here. and still its easy for a new beta player to gear up.

just lvl to 60. relog to get master. then go farm golems for about 30-60 min and you have lvl 70 and alot off wep/armor. also about lvl 70 skill for like say warrior. i know alot off warriors that just use sword dance and belive me they are doing just fine. only down side is that its kinda hard to get cash so you can reskill to realy test if master skills work as ari told us that he hope he did get it fixed [ must put points to get them working]
    It's only beta, so doesn't matter much... when official releases everyone will start from scratch so it won't be hard at all to catch up

true but ther are alot off players that joining now and whant to try pk and just test the server =)

Implemented a new feature called Item Scan. You will be able to scan server for a designed item.

For example, browse GM_Ashe's inventory and click on "Ring of Courage +5" by clicking below.
    Legends of KO :: Character

You will be able to click on items. The new page will scan whole server, and tell you who else has that item.

I hope you like this addition.

I will update it to be more user friendly (perhabs enable ajax) when I feel like.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Implemented a new feature called Item Scan. You will be able to scan server for a designed item.

For example, browse GM_Ashe's inventory and click on "Ring of Courage +5" by clicking below.

You will be able to click on items. The new page will scan whole server, and tell you who else has that item.

I will update it to be more user friendly (perhabs enable ajax) when I feel like.
    you could add instead of clicking the item you choose the item plus the + the item it is than show the people who has them...that way people can always keep on track if theres more than 1/2 CS or iron pieces(at begin of the server :P) or if they wanna buy 1 item they know who to PM for an offer xD

awesome Ari

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

That's a nice feature. GJ

Nice feature lol, wonder why nobody else came up with that :P Anyway theres any gg melee clan to go with? Pro sin needs a clan :P if theres any mage clans i can ofc play mage too

how or where do i get a referrer from

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    how or where do i get a referrer from
    the person who told you about the server....

or a random name...

or you can use "simontjeuh" cause I helped u

Theres an event linked to it, person with most referrals wins something.

i actually just found this thread here but i wrote professor in there and it worked. i hope this server backs up all the hype

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    i actually just found this thread here but i wrote professor in there and it worked. i hope this server backs up all the hype
    Well... I can tell you that the person who made this topic has had some (very) succesful private servers... But like every farm server, they eventually die cause of their age/lack of players.

Pretty sure the server will be great, it's to the players to KEEP it great.

Updated the character detail page. One of the most useless updates I have ever done. Now it shows which abilities users get from masteries! (Don't we all already know about it?)

Anyway, at least I stocked some skill icons to show user skillbars on character detail page.
    Last edited by Aristona; 04-05-2011 at 06:46 PM.

ye i a did se that ari. awesome. dident se this in anyothoser server befor.. so like always you are doing a outstanding work
    Last edited by Turbobox; 04-05-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    you could add instead of clicking the item you choose the item plus the + the item it is than show the people who has them...that way people can always keep on track if theres more than 1/2 CS or iron pieces(at begin of the server :P) or if they wanna buy 1 item they know who to PM for an offer xD
    Well, a somewhat easy thing to do yourself.

This is a shell helmet +10
    Legends of KO :: Rankings (id=206003510)

Just change to:
    Legends of KO :: Rankings (id=206003501)
    For a +1.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast