Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmfao...no comment, i think ya all are gonna be highly disappointed if you got that kind of belief in this ...
Page: 9

Banned Senior Member

Lmfao...no comment, i think ya all are gonna be highly disappointed if you got that kind of belief in this server...

I'm also going this server, haven't played on any of Aristona's servers yet (except for medievalko which was 1 day)

As far as i've read, Aristona has some nice knowledge, a lot more then most of these devs/hosters

Besides, osko was a bit 2 boring for me after playing there 1 week :/

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    I'm also going this server, haven't played on any of Aristona's servers yet (except for medievalko which was 1 day)

As far as i've read, Aristona has some nice knowledge, a lot more then most of these devs/hosters

Besides, osko was a bit 2 boring for me after playing there 1 week :/
    Osko is good, but well... it's pretty old.

I know lot's of people that are waiting for a fresh farm server, this is their chance.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Osko is good, but well... it's pretty old.

I know lot's of people that are waiting for a fresh farm server, this is their chance.
    Yea, osko is a good server but it's just stupid for new players to play there.
    I tried it out but there are 2 many people with full chitins+7, dual shards+7 etc.
    my rogue had that bloody set (chitin +6) and even though i was fully buffed other rogues would 2hit my rogue :/

So yeah, wondering how this server will be
    prolly going elmo

lets go karus doob, karus always underplayed. IDC IF CHITIN IS UGLY.

<3 MONEY

Orc warrior/sin chitins/shells look so damned ugly compared to elmo sin/male war chitins/shells i'm trying to get in contact with some of the guys, we'll check which side we go.

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    Orc warrior/sin chitins/shells look so damned ugly compared to elmo sin/male war chitins/shells i'm trying to get in contact with some of the guys, we'll check which side we go.
    Atm it looks like 70% of the server is going human (based on the what nation are you goin topic)

The admins will probably balance it out when the server is out for a few days.

Being the 'underdog' race has some benefits like -> easier to get bosses since there are less people to camp them (eslant/luf bosses that is)

but yea, it sucks to get zerged in CZ when u wanna pk a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lol, look at this, aristona feels threaten, does he?

ducks stop scaring these people..
    Why would I feel threaten by Twostars' post? I don't even see a single word to get threaten for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lmfao...no comment, i think ya all are gonna be highly disappointed if you got that kind of belief in this server...
    I remember how you said this on Medieval Empire topic too, but was a player himself.

I also remember how you tried to cheat, got busted and kept crying on forums.

There we go, I still had your PM:

Rocket: Ok well i was banned on my archer by crypheonix for tbl editing, see i wasnt tbl editting in pk, i was just farming with it...which you know isnt right by no means but i suggest you unban me and let me farm like i was or ima release every exploit and tbls i have for this server on snoxd and other sites...no matter what you do with securing the server from tbls or koxp's i can get past it...packing your useless exe with themida and changing version and all ports doesnt do shit...

Soo if you dont want this to be released and your server to be know as the server that everyone cheats on, i suggest you unban my char...

Char is Siick

ill give you untill i wake up to make your decission..

you remember how i ruined knight acensions? ill ruin this server just like it...so be smart about this...and just unban my char and let me be.

-Rocket
    Oh, srsly.

You aren't unpacking the exe, so if I ever code an anticheat you will not be bypassing it that easy. (anybody else can, but not you) I know what you do - using a lil program to retrieve version and do some netstat commands for active connection ports, and making your own exe. It's just matters if I change login opcode, then you won't be doing anything.

Ps. We definitely need more Turkish players in the server, otherwise it will not be crowded. If you can tell about this server to your Turkish friends (believe they will handle the rest ) I will be glad.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I actually have exams for the next 2 weeks, but I`m willing to give this one a try 2morow.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I actually have exams for the next 2 weeks, but I`m willing to give this one a try 2morow.

Lets try :P! =)! Dear mage ^^!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Are there any good clans going? Wish I also knew which side will be underpopulated...

edit: I`m assuming the download link is the same for both the BETA and official?
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 04-08-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Why would I feel threaten by Twostars' post? I don't even see a single word to get threaten for.

I remember how you said this on Medieval Empire topic too, but was a player himself.

I also remember how you tried to cheat, got busted and kept crying on forums.

There we go, I still had your PM:

Oh, srsly.

You aren't unpacking the exe, so if I ever code an anticheat you will not be bypassing it that easy. (anybody else can, but not you) I know what you do - using a lil program to retrieve version and do some netstat commands for active connection ports, and making your own exe. It's just matters if I change login opcode, then you won't be doing anything.

Ps. We definitely need more Turkish players in the server, otherwise it will not be crowded. If you can tell about this server to your Turkish friends (believe they will handle the rest ) I will be glad.
    Hmmph...i played your server for like 2 days then after i got ban i quit, i pretty much asked you to unban me, simple as that... tbh i did unpack your garbage ass exe that was packed with upx...(cmon now, upx?) ill do the same with any other exe you have and ill be sure to post it on snoxd so everyone can use them as i did...sure you can change the opcode in the exe, but it takes a little bit more then saying it to do it...if you know how im sure you would of alrdy did it, right?

Umm now where were we, oh yea actualy my little method went a lil like this (since you seem to know how i did it)...id actualy unpack your exe then use twostars exe editor to get the version/ports and use a new exe, as simple as that...i ment cmon, a boy of your stature should be able to stop that right?

Go for it write your own anti cheat and we will see who can bypass it, im always up for the challenge what about you?

This is a perfect way to start your server out, with enemies.

Gl with it honestly.

Im looking forward to the launch, anyone else?

My hand is a dolphin.

rocket your a retard wtf would they unban you if your a cheater ?

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast