Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Personal Notice: This is not my server, neither the remake of KI. I am just helping them to make advertisements ...
Page: 1

Default Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

Personal Notice: This is not my server, neither the remake of KI. I am just helping them to make advertisements since new accounts require mod approval on creating topics in this section.

General Information
    1. Level limit is 70, and it takes few days to reach that.
    2. You won't be getting starter gear. Depending on server growth, things will be made easier for new players.
    3. You need to farm for getting master, and 70 skill.
    4. ROFD Cz map is being used.
    5. Server will contain Turkish and English players, so every notice will be written twice in both English and
    Turkish languages.
    6. Exe files are 64bit compatiple. It will work for you unless your system is infected or there is another program
    in conflict.

Event Information
    1. Wars will be done 3 times per week. Some days there will be a midnight wars for European players. (For american timezone.)
    2. Custom bosses may invade a town randomly!
    3. Every week, there will be events such as GM Invasion, Find the GM or Boss events.

Skill Information
    1. Archer combo does not work, however archer skill damages are increased dramatically.
    2. Priest's Judgment skill is powered. There is a possibility to change it's animation into Helis for an easier combo/better visual.

Drop Information
    Drops are taken from MYKO db. Some important drops are;
    Golem Type: Chitin +1
    DM Type: All High Class Weapon ve Armors +1 (CZ has improved droprate.)
    Troll Type: Glave +1
    Harpy Type: Md +1
    Apos Type: Salamander +1
    Worm Type: Opal, Sapphire, Crystal
    Blood Don: Dagger Defense Helmets (also some random event mobs too)
    Bosses: Whatever they used to drop in Usko.

For more information, refer to our Drop List page in General Section [En].

Server's Technical Information
    Server is dedicated and located in Frankfurt, Germany. Specs are:
    - Intel® Core™ i7-920 8x2.66 GHz
    - 8 GB DDR3 Ram
    - 1x 1500GB 7,200rpm Harddisk
    - 100 Mbit Dedicated Port
    We can guarantee server won't be laggy with these specs, but it always depends on your connection, ISP quality, cable quality,
    your house distance between ISP central, tracert route, or server load.

GM Information
    Server has 3 GM's with admin status, and one technical GM (Me). There will not be any random GM's as we are enough. Game Masters will not have ingame characters, as we are busy at our school/work.

Power Up Store Information
    Some items will be sold. Pus and pricing will be similar to every farm server I was involved before.

Custom Event Information
    1. Referral System: If you want to refer for your friend, make sure you write his forum nickname while registering, so he may gain lots of cash points!
    2. Town Invasions: Unknown and never-seen-before bosses will invade a place at random times! These bosses will contain [Event] prefix in their names.
    3. Custom bosses: Custom monsters will be spawned at random times in bowl, and colony zone. These bosses will drop Bifrost gear.
    4. Elite system: Some monsters will have their Elite's spawning at random times. Elite monsters will look bigger in size, award more xp and guaranteed to drop whatever common mobs drop. (working on)

Give our server a try, if you don't like it, you can uninstall it anytime.

Server will officially be released at April 8, 20:00 GMT +2.

Server IP: 178.162.244.89
    Forum: http://leko.b1.jcink.com
    Last edited by Aristona; 04-02-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

ill give it a try once offical is up, atleast with u on staff i know that server wont be hacked easly..

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    ill give it a try once offical is up, atleast with u on staff i know that server wont be hacked easly..
    Agreed... just don't rush the release so it gets a good amount of people, else it will die anyway, good server or not.

so few reply's... I mean, if someone knows what hes doing it's aristona.... this server has best chances to succeed in the near future imo...

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    so few reply's... I mean, if someone knows what hes doing it's aristona.... this server has best chances to succeed in the near future imo...

ye right...when i dont see trinas in drop list and an user with trina has better chance to make an +9 than regular to make an +8 its kinda lame

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    ye right...when i dont see trinas in drop list and an user with trina has better chance to make an +9 than regular to make an +8 its kinda lame
    What a weak arguement that is. Even in usko there are trina's in pus... and well they need to pay for the server don't they?

And you forget you need to get a +8 first before you can try +9, just saying... and how many people will actually buy a trina? 1% of the serv?
    going +9 might seem easy, but it aint, even when it's +-10% with trina.

and +9 won't be possible for quite a while...
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 03-29-2011 at 05:22 PM.

well i will play it as i know Aristona will work hard to prevent hacking and other crap so bump bump

Good luck with it, i will try it

Adjusting trina rates is easy. We can change them anytime. It's just not the main priority right now since I have to finish coding panel first.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    What a weak arguement that is. Even in usko there are trina's in pus... and well they need to pay for the server don't they?

And you forget you need to get a +8 first before you can try +9, just saying... and how many people will actually buy a trina? 1% of the serv?
    going +9 might seem easy, but it aint, even when it's +-10% with trina.

and +9 won't be possible for quite a while...
    i belive this server will be as good as last server "aristona wasnt owner"

plus not that hard to get a +8 Oo its 25 or 30% with trina? plus cmon you have played KO long enough to know there will be atleast 20% of ppl buying trinas or more if server stays up anyways not gunna argue more i will keep waiting for some pv that looks better in my point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Personal Notice: This is not my server, neither the remake of KI. I am just helping them to make advertisements since new accounts require mod approval on creating topics in this section.

Hey,
    Smart turk thıs guy, he says "i am not the owner i am just helpıng, ım not remaking KI..." a couple of weeks then closed server steal the money from donators but nobody can't blame this gay, good tactic arıstona, ı just wönder how many times you could do the same shıt?

G_G

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    Smart turk thıs guy, he says "i am not the owner i am just helpıng, ım not remaking KI..." a couple of weeks then closed server steal the money from donators but nobody can't blame this gay, good tactic arıstona, ı just wönder how many times you could do the same shıt?

G_G
    doesnt matter anymore, ppl just wanna play on a decent server(who doesnt get hacked or beeing corrputed) and the last 5 servers ive playd were either corrputed or hacked, non of them lasted for more then 2 days.
    i know aristona might be here only for donations but in this times with all those fail servers what better option we have? atleast with aristona i know the server wont be hacked or get corrputed..

Actual i dont give a fuck what aristona do with the money. at least he dont run the friking server on some crappy home computer like 80% of all other gay server that just pop upp here. you talking about trinas here. but what about all other servers that just have low buff sc in npc and the rest they are selling in pus.. as long as Aristona and his baba friend are gonna listen to the players this time and make the server abit harder in xp and so on it will work out.. and ofc get a strong gm team that now what they are doing and use the same anti hack log like he did in ki as it whas outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    better open your own priwate serwer locally and dildo yourself there with free scrolls and trinas, what a stupid request, people becomes more idiotıc lately

and yeah ı stıll believing arıstona is behind all of thıs and after a couple of weeks to get some quick buck he will close the server and re open a new one saying same dumb argument, and same retarded people will join again saying that doesn't matter arıstona stole money while he is a good developer blah blah

really, thats arguments just made my day xD

G_G

SPiRiT

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    better open your own priwate serwer locally and dildo yourself there with free scrolls and trinas, what a stupid request, people becomes more idiotıc lately

and yeah ı stıll believing arıstona is behind all of thıs and after a couple of weeks to get some quick buck he will close the server and re open a new one saying same dumb argument, and same retarded people will join again saying that doesn't matter arıstona stole money while he is a good developer blah blah

really, thats arguments just made my day xD

G_G
    Care to explain that to all the other users here? now if you relay dont like this server and the users taht are gonna run the server then why are you here in this thred just posting bullshit. i will for sure test this one out

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast