Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sharpenator rocket your a retard wtf would they unban you if your a cheater ? I won't ...
Page: 10

Phage

Quote Originally Posted by sharpenator View Post
    rocket your a retard wtf would they unban you if your a cheater ?
    I won't play this server, but apparently rocket thinks that he has the right to exploit things just because he knows how to do it. U know how it is, little kids with huge egos and a superiority complex. It's like the mafia, in the real world if u exploit something just because you think you can you go to the jail. On the internet, if you do it, you act like you are better than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Hmmph...i played your server for like 2 days then after i got ban i quit, i pretty much asked you to unban me, simple as that... tbh i did unpack your garbage ass exe that was packed with upx...(cmon now, upx?) ill do the same with any other exe you have and ill be sure to post it on snoxd so everyone can use them as i did...sure you can change the opcode in the exe, but it takes a little bit more then saying it to do it...if you know how im sure you would of alrdy did it, right?

Umm now where were we, oh yea actualy my little method went a lil like this (since you seem to know how i did it)...id actualy unpack your exe then use twostars exe editor to get the version/ports and use a new exe, as simple as that...i ment cmon, a boy of your stature should be able to stop that right?

Go for it write your own anti cheat and we will see who can bypass it, im always up for the challenge what about you?

This is a perfect way to start your server out, with enemies.

Gl with it honestly.

Im looking forward to the launch, anyone else?
    For once, I have no enemies, but can't really say something if people consider me as their enemy. I never packet my exe with upx or whatever it is. I always pack it with Themida under diffrent versions, encryption level etc because back in the times Twostars suggested me to use it, and I have been using it since.

For sure it is unpackable, but as far as I know it require a bit more than unpacking the files which are packed with random packers.

Yes, I can stop it, however I have a little knowledge of c++ or asm, and I usually mess things up when I try to code in these languages.

Just found this lying around in my harddisk.

Code:
    BYTE bytes[] = {0xAA,0x55,0x01,0x00,0x2B,0x55,0xAA};

Socket->Send(bytes,7);

Thats basically what you have to send to the gameserver for get the version then

CODE
    //receive the msg from the server
    char* p = Socket->Recv();

//print the version
    cout << "version: " << *(WORD*)(p+15) << endl;

I was going to make a hack like the one twostars made => http://koprivate.sno...showtopic=45529 long time ago but since I thought it was somewhat gay then i didnt bothered but not everyone thinks the same way as me ._.

Altho its not exactly a fix, if u change the login opcode in ur server then that tool will not work anymore & its also a way to make ppl use your exe becuase if they use another exe then they will send the wrong opcode & login will fail always.

CODE
    ------------
    Ebenezer:
    ------------
    00490995   . E9 16400300    JMP 004C49AC         //edit the jmp address a bit

//code cave
    004C49AC     83FA 2B        CMP EDX,2B                 //compare edx with our  login opcode
    004C49AF    ^0F84 A4C1FCFF  JE 00490B59        //just jmp directly to 00490B59 if its equal

--------
    Client:
    --------
    0064821E   C64424 08 2B     MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+8],2B

Note that for ebenezer im assuming you are using the authority fix already (if not then patch that first before u add this patch otherwise it wont work http://psdevelopment...howtopic=42095)
    Never tried but with a little effort this should be done... (correct me if I am mistaken - it is not my code)

As for the anticheat, yeah that will be bypassable (which doesn't?) but it will require more effort than retrievening version and using Twostars ECE Editor to make your own exe and releasing it like you did something.

If you want a challenge, you can try to reverse Twostars', osmanx's, Sexy's anti-cheat, as mine won't be around for a long time. (...if I keep my current laziness about actually learning C/ASM. ~~)

Just ignore Rocket. To the best of my knowledge he's like this everywhere.

If anyone wants to know how to interpret this packet:
    Code:
    BYTE bytes[] = {0xAA,0x55,0x01,0x00,0x2B,0x55,0xAA};
    AA 55 - packet header
    01 00 - length (1 byte, as follows [includes the opcode])
    2B - opcode (version request)
    55 AA - packet tail

Like was said, it's not exactly a fix changing the opcode, but it's the recommended "easy" solution - unfortunately, this packet's always sent unencrypted (as this packet trips cryption), so anyone with WPE/Wireshark can grab the new opcode in a flash. If I recall (not positive though), I left the opcode open to be changed in the version retriever. That may have just been the packet header/tail though, I've long forgotten! (EDIT: I did, but it wasn't in the publically released version - just in a later adjustment.. guess I figured it wasn't worth it).

Oh, and I don't have an anticheat used anywhere (yet).
    Last edited by twostars; 04-08-2011 at 12:10 PM.

1 hour untill official!

over 200 active users on forum (guests + members) atm... join LeKO now so you won't regret missing the launch , later

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Are there any good clans going? Wish I also knew which side will be underpopulated...

edit: I`m assuming the download link is the same for both the BETA and official?
    /100 chars

Hi,

Referrer system will work in official, so it is very important chance for both you & your referral to gain free cash points!

1. The player with most valid referrers after 96 hours, will gain a huge cash point prize!
    2. The players who referred the winners nickname while registering will also be getting great prizes!

You should remember that, referrer name should be the forum nickname of your friend.
    I got quite a few people using me as referrer already, so pretty big chances of winning (I already won the beta referrer thing)
    So if you use me as referrer you'll receive something as well (read number 2)

If you don't use my name, it's fine Just giving people the opportunity to receive something as well
    referrer = Simontjeuh

@ unbeatable, human side will be crowded the most i think. And i think you can play with beta client, maybe will need to dl a patch.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 04-08-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I got no one else to referrer, so free one to you.

Ye, I'll use Simontjeuh as referer aswell. gief reward

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    Ye, I'll use Simontjeuh as referer aswell. gief reward
    Pointless to put someone else seeing as he'll win either way. ^^

I'll put myself there as I'm pretty ignorant biatch!

you got my vote!

Ty for all referrers <3

And server is opening in 15 min!

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Ty for all referrers <3

And server is opening in 15 min!

and now its close :P

Im downloading it right now,hope its worth it.

Server launch is delayed till tomorow

Legends of KO Community -> Script Kiddies Strikes Again.

So new launch: 9 april 20 gmt +2

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast