Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto Server has numerous bugs Sai why do u never log msn AQ!...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Server has numerous bugs
    Sai why do u never log msn AQ!

Blaming myself for returning back to ko development just to help friends. I should have rejected that at the start. Same bullshit. Crappy coded server files, syn floods, attacks, hacks, exploits, inpatient whiners, idiots who have no idea about attacks, wannabe developers who spams my inbox to close panel to prevent ddos and such.

I should switch back to Windows 2003 64bit to use effective Firewalls. Sadly, some of the firewall's doesn't support Windows 2008 64bit although LEKO OS is on "Test Mode" at the moment, so I can use programs without windows sings. I installed some of the firewalls which weren't supposed to work in windows 2008 due to windows sign, but they are not that efficient. When I lack BSD based firewalls I cannot protect the server well. (Windows doesn't have an in-build IP protection module, it is just crap comparing to unix based systems.)

You may be saying, why don't you download a ddos protection and use it? I did - and believe me, none of them works. Neither worked in KI and neither working here. Software related programs doesn't help with ddos. (No idea why they are so costy.) Even with a port limiter, once you get attack from 1000+ different IP's pretty much you die, no matter what you do. I configured Windows Firewall and an additional Firewalls to contain custom-built checks but to be honest, nothing helps against an attack like that.

Funny but right now my connection tells me I am using %80 of dedi's connection (100mbit) which means it is around 80mbit income to server every second. (350 online takes like 400kb/sec) So yeah, kids with mirc bots, spruts, botnets are targeting us.

The only solution would be a complete OS reinstall and installing the efficient firewalls (It will take a whole WEEK to configure security on Windows 2003) or getting a ddos protected hardware, which isn't supported by our data center yet...

If I ever attempt to reinstall OS, people will be quitted already. Don't know what to do to be honest. It's a lost battle.

Ps. Sometimes I wonder what we did wrong to attackers. (as Leko) I seriously wonder...
    Last edited by Aristona; 04-09-2011 at 09:43 PM.

why do servers like sexyko have a secure server and noone can ddos them?

saying that you use a different version of windows or firewall, w/e, makes you look so dumb. why didnt you just use the secure 2003 build ?

im confused

SPiRiT

dude just hang in ther

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

That`s what I`m wondering to. How does a 18 year old Mexican (SexyKO) have a secured server, yet you guys don`t... even with the amount of knowledge you seem to put out.

If you reinstall the OS and decide to open next week, or the week after, or the week after that. People will still come. I hope it works out somehow.

Dude i have played all of KI ervers.. well dident play ki1 after you made it pk.. also dident play ki version3 BUT i still suport you you know that.. me and all others here will suport you and just try and hang in ther mate.. we all know that the atacks are orderd from jelousy ko owners like osko and shit like that..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Exactly people will still show up. You just need to tell them the truth, and say you need a week or 2 to fix it... but to actually fix it.

SRB
    Banned

Server looking great, Its 100% Stable, it cannot crash 300 Users online, Admins with alot of experience/Knowlegede,Secured Panel,Many events, 24/7 online.

Join us now <3

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    Server looking great, Its 100% Stable, it cannot crash 300 Users online, Admins with alot of experience/Knowlegede,Secured Panel,Many events, 24/7 online.

Join us now <3
    Shut the fuck up your just mad cuz he won't listen to you cuz you don't know what the fuck you are talking about...

SRB
    Banned

Server failed.

You fail, i succes

Server failed.

You fail, i succes

You do realize you have 0 successful servers right?

ZERO. None. You have nothing at all lol.
    the combined amount of people at all 5 of the servers you had isnt even half of what KI was lol.

Please stop SRB. You just make a fool of yourself.

Server failed.

You fail, i succes
    We don't even have to do an effort to make you look stupid, you doin all the work for us.

SRB
    Banned

I dont have a sucesffuls server..

But i ruined your I'm so prouddddd <3

I dont have a sucesffuls server..

But i ruined your I'm so prouddddd <3
    This your goal in life? ruin other people's work because you can't make one yourself?
    you can't get more then 20 people on your server and you call it quit because you are a loser lol? thats sad man. You need to grow a pair of balls and learn something.

If this is what makes you proud, you have a very sad life.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast