Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SRB I dont have a sucesffuls server.. But i ruined your I'm so prouddddd <3 Please explain ...
Page: 13

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    I dont have a sucesffuls server..

But i ruined your I'm so prouddddd <3
    Please explain to me how you ruined his server u dumbfuck

CronoxKO

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Please explain to me how you ruined his server u dumbfuck
    he thinks he ruined it :P hes a noobie

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    That`s what I`m wondering to. How does a 18 year old Mexican (SexyKO) have a secured server, yet you guys don`t... even with the amount of knowledge you seem to put out.
    His server isn't safe against ddos, just like us every other server.
    It is just people doesn't attack them, probably because noone to compete with.

Ps. I am not sure but I heard his panel and emulator was released on turkish forums. Nobody managed to break rar password, though.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    why do servers like sexyko have a secure server and noone can ddos them?

saying that you use a different version of windows or firewall, w/e, makes you look so dumb. why didnt you just use the secure 2003 build ?

im confused
    Refer to my first comment.

Windows 2003 comes with many exploits since it is old, also it require more configuration than I do on 2008. One more reason is, my data center wasn't supporting 2003 back then, they just added it back again. (Not sure, gotta see their page.) It's been pretty long since I bought this dedicated so I picked 2008.

By configurations, I mean, configurations of everything installed, and it is really taking time. Maybe I am so paranoiac, but trying to leave no holes, since there is nothing you can trust, especially when it comes to KO.

Server failed.

You fail, i succes
    You should be joking. You just think so. You are just using a 3rd tool party which floods ebenezer ports. It is working just because we don't have packet filtering firewall right now. Definitely will not be working when I get it fixed...

Probably you won't understand %90 of the things I say, so yeah, keep congratulating your success somewhere else.

Ps. Are you Iamcoolz? If so, it is just strange because you were asking to me to make a server/work together 2-3 days ago.

Banned Senior Member

Dont take it personal but which one was longer .. online hours / offline hours ?

I dunno why is SRB saying that he ruined his server...he cant hack.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    Dont take it personal but which one was longer .. online hours / offline hours ?
    Don`t take it personally, but your a dumbass Turk.

Don`t take it personally, but your a dumbass Turk.

i hope you know this isnt one of those private server forums. you can get banned here for the stuff you say

That`s what I`m wondering to. How does a 18 year old Mexican (SexyKO) have a secured server, yet you guys don`t... even with the amount of knowledge you seem to put out.
    I'm not here to start a catfight or what so ever, but speaking like this is retarded.

First, he's not mexican

Second, you tend to forget his server is nearly 3 years up and he updates the server security so often. Sadly, his work behind the scenes doesn't actually show, so people like you seem to think it's so easy. The actual problems you never get to see, but trust me they are there.

About this server, in Belgium we have an expression like this "A donkey doesn't trip over the same stone twice" but seems like Aristona does. Rushing your server again, the same old story.

Honestly Aristona, I really hope you'll manage to launch a successfull farm server again, but this time work on it and take your time. Don't tell anyone you're working on a server and only start spreading the word once you managed the secure it like you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I'm not here to start a catfight or what so ever, but speaking like this is retarded.

First, he's not mexican

Second, you tend to forget his server is nearly 3 years up and he updates the server security so often. Sadly, his work behind the scenes doesn't actually show, so people like you seem to think it's so easy. The actual problems you never get to see, but trust me they are there.

About this server, in Belgium we have an expression like this "A donkey doesn't trip over the same stone twice" but seems like Aristona does. Rushing your server again, the same old story.

Honestly Aristona, I really hope you'll manage to launch a successfull farm server again, but this time work on it and take your time. Don't tell anyone you're working on a server and only start spreading the word once you managed the secure it like you wanted.
    I believe testing security is a bit hard beacuse u only know everything works when its rly being under attack.

SRB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I dunno why is SRB saying that he ruined his server...he cant hack.
    I Never said i hacked anything....

I Never said i hacked anything....
    u said u ruined...

whats mean?

Quote Originally Posted by k2ed View Post
    u said u ruined...

whats mean?
    He claims to be the one causing server to crash... alltho he was playing himselve.... kinda means he's bullshitting

Kid needs attention, that's it.

SRB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

Ps. Are you Iamcoolz? If so, it is just strange because you were asking to me to make a server/work together 2-3 days ago.
    Ofcourse not....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    i hope you know this isnt one of those private server forums. you can get banned here for the stuff you say
    I have said much worse things, and have been banned numerous times... it still doesn`t prevent me from posting what`s on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post

First, he's not mexican

Whole point of my post was that I envy his skills when it comes to server development as his server is running smoothly. That was it. You misunderstood.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

SRB is some 14 years old kid from serbia who needs attention
    Not Iamcoolz

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast