Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 Do burning skeletons even drop +9? Yes they do, allready got some, droprate isn't very high ...
Page: 17

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Do burning skeletons even drop +9?

Yes they do, allready got some, droprate isn't very high tho.

Lawl everytime I go cz I get my ass kicked by that QQ clan, I spike a rogue of theirs 400 he spikes me 900 , thrusts me 600 xD no chance at all

gonna give it a try i guess in clan @ human / orc side?

Banned Senior Member

QQ pwns (H)

Server growth is set to 2, which brings the following changes:

-A little easier 1 - 60 progress to level 60.
    -Very basic starting gear will be implemented.
    -Very basic gear droprate will be slightly increased.
    -Blessed upgrade scroll droprate will be increased by %5 percent.
    -The boss Little Zangief will be around, again!
    -Custom bosses like Sylvanas, and his army, may start invading towns! If you can defend the town with the time given, you will get bosses spawned. If not, bosses won't spawn.
    -Level limit will be kept 65.

Server growth 3 will make things even easier for new players, so it will never be late to catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Server growth is set to 2, which brings the following changes:

-A little easier 1 - 60 progress to level 60.
    -Very basic starting gear will be implemented.
    -Very basic gear droprate will be slightly increased.
    -Blessed upgrade scroll droprate will be increased by %5 percent.
    -The boss Little Zangief will be around, again!
    -Custom bosses like Sylvanas, and his army, may start invading towns! If you can defend the town with the time given, you will get bosses spawned. If not, bosses won't spawn.
    -Level limit will be kept 65.

Server growth 3 will make things even easier for new players, so it will never be late to catch up!
    This server failed.H4X0RS everywhere,turkish retards,greedy PUS,etc...IM OUT !

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    This server failed.H4X0RS everywhere,turkish retards,greedy PUS,etc...IM OUT !
    Typical comments from you, nothing I care.

You said same thing on KI either, then was so excited when we released second server. Then said same bullshits once again. Then you were so excited about KI 3. Now, you basicly do the same thing on LEKO.

You have to change your attitude to be honest. I just don't bother quoting you. Prolly all gamers4life users already know it, whatever.

Also, just wondering. A greedy pus? Huh?
    We are selling boss scrolls and items like 9999 potions. What else do you see there? Nothing. What's the price? Around 20$ for a single boss summon stack. Yeah, there are definitely bill gates in private KO community, who can pay that much...

Say that greedy word to servers which has +9 gear on PUS just for $1 or less.

The server is nice, I do hope more people will join it tho, its not easy to find parties=/

Typical comments from you, nothing I care.

You said same thing on KI either, then was so excited when we released second server. Then said same bullshits once again. Then you were so excited about KI 3. Now, you basicly do the same thing on LEKO.

You have to change your attitude to be honest. I just don't bother quoting you. Prolly all gamers4life users already know it, whatever.

Also, just wondering. A greedy pus? Huh?
    We are selling boss scrolls and items like 9999 potions. What else do you see there? Nothing. What's the price? Around 20$ for a single boss summon stack. Yeah, there are definitely bill gates in private KO community, who can pay that much...

Say that greedy word to servers which has +9 gear on PUS just for $1 or less.
    KI played for few days,never played KI2,never played KI3,played LEKO for a day,than had to go off cause I was re-doin my house,when I came back,3 koxpers on wolfs,mage in luferson attackin npc (koxp?),crapload of tbls,so,keep robbin ppl,im sure this server will die in a month at best.

Banned Senior Member

nice server yea

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    KI played for few days,never played KI2,never played KI3,played LEKO for a day,than had to go off cause I was re-doin my house,when I came back,3 koxpers on wolfs,mage in luferson attackin npc (koxp?),crapload of tbls,so,keep robbin ppl,im sure this server will die in a month at best.
    I allow them to koxp at lower levels to trace their main accounts, and banning the main one. That's why you may see random chikcs around - geez.

How many characters got banned in few days, do you know?

I was fallen into Anti-Cheat trick twice. I won't be waiting for anyone on MSN all day long just for a single change on Server Files. (They always pack it like a fuck.) If we ever get one, I will make one myself - but I just don't bother nowadays since I have a big PHP projects to focus on. (Already made some engineering companies got delayed since I was working on Leko problems...) It won't be effective, but %99 of the cheating will be taken care of. (Since people use publicly released cheats.)

It doesn't matter if it stays alive for a month, or an entire year. We did our best. Nothing else we can do while KO community is more or less a bunch of crybabies. (Hacking themself, asking for items. When you trace them and give them nothing, they just rage on forums like "I was duping, hahaha" and quit.)
    That's the community who keeps a server alive, or causes it's death.

I just did my job - advertised on english forums and secured/optimised/teached the basics of the server. The rest belongs to other GM's. So far I can assure you they are doing their work either. Lollipoppy is wasting hours here trying to trace the hacked items of people who is STILL using same ID & PW everywhere. We also need to deal with noobs who uses freaking everything, yet talking about innocent bans in forums, making people think we are corrupted.

Anyway, have fun. You basicly say same thing in every private server so, I'll just ignore it. I passed the e-peen fights stage long time ago, so I won't be arguing.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It`s true, you did fine as admin, can`t blame yourself... however if the community decides to kill the server, then it will. And so far, from 350 players online to a 150 a day in less then a week, they seemed to do so.

I allow them to koxp at lower levels to trace their main accounts, and banning the main one. That's why you may see random chikcs around - geez.

How many characters got banned in few days, do you know?

I was fallen into Anti-Cheat trick twice. I won't be waiting for anyone on MSN all day long just for a single change on Server Files. (They always pack it like a fuck.) If we ever get one, I will make one myself - but I just don't bother nowadays since I have a big PHP projects to focus on. (Already made some engineering companies got delayed since I was working on Leko problems...) It won't be effective, but %99 of the cheating will be taken care of. (Since people use publicly released cheats.)

It doesn't matter if it stays alive for a month, or an entire year. We did our best. Nothing else we can do while KO community is more or less a bunch of crybabies. (Hacking themself, asking for items. When you trace them and give them nothing, they just rage on forums like "I was duping, hahaha" and quit.)
    That's the community who keeps a server alive, or causes it's death.

I just did my job - advertised on english forums and secured/optimised/teached the basics of the server. The rest belongs to other GM's. So far I can assure you they are doing their work either. Lollipoppy is wasting hours here trying to trace the hacked items of people who is STILL using same ID & PW everywhere. We also need to deal with noobs who uses freaking everything, yet talking about innocent bans in forums, making people think we are corrupted.

Anyway, have fun. You basicly say same thing in every private server so, I'll just ignore it. I passed the e-peen fights stage long time ago, so I won't be arguing.
    First of all I wont argue with a turk,its like talking to a retard,ur talking and hes responding with nonsense.Proof ? Read the shit thats bold.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Server closed.

hacked again.