Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Legends of KO: Level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WomanizeR better open your own priwate serwer locally and dildo yourself there with free scrolls and trinas, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    better open your own priwate serwer locally and dildo yourself there with free scrolls and trinas, what a stupid request, people becomes more idiotıc lately

and yeah ı stıll believing arıstona is behind all of thıs and after a couple of weeks to get some quick buck he will close the server and re open a new one saying same dumb argument, and same retarded people will join again saying that doesn't matter arıstona stole money while he is a good developer blah blah

really, thats arguments just made my day xD

G_G
    just so u know what ppl are actually saying..

1. Trinas make donators get items too easy beacuse it gives too big advantage to donators. Thus it should be droppable from some mob (not an easy one but some hard one, maeby boss).

2. Who gives a shit what happened with ppls money? Retards are those that pay for a friggin private server and complain later that they lost their money.. You buy smth you get smth.. u cant be promised it'll be for forever.. every private closes someday. Also look at MYKO. They had prolly like few thousand playes that bought premiums and PUS items but did they give money back?

For fuck sake more drama about donation...DONT FUCKING DONATE IF U DONT LIKE ARISTONA ! Just fucking play the damn server,if it fails,it fucking fails,noone forces u to give him any money,its ur good will.

nothing is for free
    trina in pus ? nice donator can spend 100$ for 10 trinas and also he can burn all
    admins must put something to pus not only NT and change name or other useless shitt
    im saying yes for scrolls trinas in pus but im saying NO for weapons armors and selling chars

Feral Hosting

just so you kiddys now se it aint cheap to have a dedi server..

PeekaBooIseeU

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    Feral Hosting

just so you kiddys now se it aint cheap to have a dedi server..
    Right. Grab some random hosting site and act cool.
    They aren't even hosting there, they are hosting on a managed dedicated server provided by https://www.idealhosting.net.tr/.

So yea, next time before you act all tough and call people "kiddys", you might wanna get your facts straight.

eeee what? i did just post a link to ONE site that have dedi just to show users here what it cost to have a server. and for the record that aint a random hosting site so you maby whant to read my post again? and try to use your brain to understand it..

SPiRiT

Quote Originally Posted by PeekaBooIseeU View Post
    Right. Grab some random hosting site and act cool.
    They aren't even hosting there, they are hosting on a managed dedicated server provided by https://www.idealhosting.net.tr/.

So yea, next time before you act all tough and call people "kiddys", you might wanna get your facts straight.
    LOL IDIOT.. did he say Aristona use Feral?.. rage mode ON..

PeekaBooIseeU

eeee what? i did just post a link to ONE site that have dedi just to show users here what it cost to have a server. and for the record that aint a random hosting site so you maby whant to read my post again? and try to use your brain to understand it..
    Talking about using my brain, might wanna check what "random" actually means.
    Yes it is some random site and has absolutely nothing to do with this server, nor can you compare the prices.
    The price of a fully pimped out dedicated server at, let's say OVH, can go up to 700 to 800 bucks a month while an offshore or a managed dedicated server is nowhere near that.

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    Neither was I smartass, I merely pointed out the fact that prices can go from a few to a thousand bucks.
    Calling me an idiot? Get real.

still cant read i see.. WHER DO I SAY THAT ARISTONA ARE USING FERAL. i did just post ther site to compare the price. so users can se WHAT a dedi server normaly cost.

PeekaBooIseeU

still cant read i see.. WHER DO I SAY THAT ARISTONA ARE USING FERAL. i did just post ther site to compare the price. so users can se WHAT a dedi server normaly cost.
    still cant read i see.. WHERE DID I SAY THAT YOU SAID ARISTONA IS USING FERAL. i just pointed out the fact that posting this site has nothing to do with aristonas bills.

and i dident say that either so..

TOLEDO

you dont get it do you turbo? you just dropped the average iq per person on ko4life to -50
    what the fuck

Sidarius

and i dident say that either so..
    yes you didyour whole point was that stop twisting the words rofl

Banned

funny that he tried to show how much a dedicated sevrer costs with showing a managed reseller haha
    and remember, whenever you fail START TYPING BIG AND CALL PEOPLE KIDS AND IDIOTS THAT WILL HELP TO GET YOUR POINT THROUGH

Sidarius

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    rage mode huh? you are the one who's acting like a kid
    LOLOLOLO IDOIT : D: D:: D
    wow.
    Gtf outta here, waste of bandwith.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast