Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll check into the stat fix, we'll see what we can do about that As Aftermath said exclusive, a npc ...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

I'll check into the stat fix, we'll see what we can do about that

As Aftermath said exclusive, a npc :P I'll have more details on it later on.

The starter jewels will be similar to what you guys are saying more than likely. I also agree that people will just be wanting to farm etc before getting their items which is why I honestly want to add another option for pvping incase people don't like farming. I honestly think the NP exchange system will be the best way to go unless we can think of something else. Hell, I honestly can also do the quest for jewels to that should be no problem, but I wouldn't add iron belt etc to it.

@Prodigy/Kallop It's old KO with a lil spice, nothing wrong with that :P

Banned

the most positive aspect of this server is that it is being developed by a private server active player.
    it brings experiences that many other private server owners do not have to think only in money and do not care about the impact that your server can create.
    'll surely this server

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    the most positive aspect of this server is that it is being developed by a private server active player.
    it brings experiences that many other private server owners do not have to think only in money and do not care about the impact that your server can create.
    'll surely this server
    indeed we have a good team here thanks for your positive feedback

So you copied HellsreapersKO's bosses? At least give Penguin a little credit.
    Darky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

The starter jewels will be similar to what you guys are saying more than likely. I also agree that people will just be wanting to farm etc before getting their items which is why I honestly want to add another option for pvping incase people don't like farming.
    what are you talking about? if someone doesn't want to farm and wants to pk they can go to PK server. Please leave this a farm/pk server

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    So you copied HellsreapersKO's bosses? At least give Penguin a little credit.
    Know whats funny genius? They came from USKO.

Why would I give penguin props when they come from USKO LOL

Know whats funny genius? They came from USKO.

Why would I give penguin props when they come from USKO LOL
    Exactly, I pulled them straight from USKO and a few from JapKO.... lol

Don't forget to check the previous page for the others

And yes twoeyyyyyy I still didn't fix the sky its so ugly :X Oly isn't loading all of the hex for some reason.
    I shall be linking this topic in our forums shoutbox to prove that I am actually Darky from HRKO, also known as Darky from LSKO.

You know what I find very interesting? These bosses. Actually, more like where did you get these boss skins from? Because the last time I've seen these bosses was in a private server in which you played, a private server which is still currently under development. Now I would love to know if you swiped the skins from the server or did you so happen to find these skins online? Says these bosses are custom, but how could they be custom if you didn't even create them? Instead, the only thing that's custom about them would be their attacks and patterns, not the actual boss itself.

For anyone that is NOT aware of what private server I'm talking about, it's HellsReapersKO which is run by DarkFlamed and PenguinMaster. A private server in which I am currently a GM at. Oh and don't believe me? This post here on KO4life was posted on January 2nd. When Penguin was first introducing his new CZ bosses and his server, it was back in September. But why believe me?

See for yourself.

New CZ Bosses!

or how about

Bossmode Raid Bosses!

I'm not going to even comment on the "striking" resemblance. The skins are exactly the same.

Rick, do you have ANYTHING to say for yourself?

And don't act as if you yourselves pulled this off USKO because I bet you can't even tell us how you make them work on 1298. You pulled them straight out of their client and also most of these ideas are there's.

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    I shall be linking this topic in our forums shoutbox to prove that I am actually Darky from HRKO, also known as Darky from LSKO.

You know what I find very interesting? These bosses. Actually, more like where did you get these boss skins from? Because the last time I've seen these bosses was in a private server in which you played, a private server which is still currently under development. Now I would love to know if you swiped the skins from the server or did you so happen to find these skins online? Says these bosses are custom, but how could they be custom if you didn't even create them? Instead, the only thing that's custom about them would be their attacks and patterns, not the actual boss itself.

For anyone that is NOT aware of what private server I'm talking about, it's HellsReapersKO which is run by DarkFlamed and PenguinMaster. A private server in which I am currently a GM at. Oh and don't believe me? This post here on KO4life was posted on January 2nd. When Penguin was first introducing his new CZ bosses and his server, it was back in September. But why believe me?

See for yourself.

New CZ Bosses!

or how about

Bossmode Raid Bosses!

I'm not going to even comment on the "striking" resemblance. The skins are exactly the same.

Rick, do you have ANYTHING to say for yourself?
    As stated above your reply, These bosses and monsters, are from USKO and JapKO. Yes we played that server, but no, we did not take them from there.

Edit: Also, Custom bosses does not necessarily mean custom models and textures, it also refers to the Name, stats, skills, and drops that boss has..

Banned Senior Member

The discussion about the monsters are over. Don't believe me? Feel free to open up JapKO/USKO clients and find the monsters there.

Good day.

You still have not answered to how you pulled them off the USKO client to make them work in 1298 as you so claim. You're the lowest type of low Rick. You are no longer welcome on our forums or in our server.

to Dudle: can you make a death log on panel like HellreapersKO did?

"- And now for one of the best features Darkflamed has created. Real time, updated every 5 milliseconds, DEATH LOGS. These death logs are real time death logs of every kill happening in any zone. These death logs will display what YOU were wearing at time of death, what your opponent was wearing, how much health each of you had, what your/their stats were at time of death. Where both of you were standing, on which map. 100% correct, 100% of the time, not fakeable, real time Deathlogs. On your personal KOL, you will be able to see Deathlogs for each character. Soon we will have a Kill/Death ratio on each character profile as well. This is an amazing feature we know you will all love, no more “I wasn’t wearing a Iron Necklace, that’s why you beat me”, you can go, and see EXACTLY what they were wearing when they killed you, or you killed them. Here are some screen shots."

Banned Senior Member

You still have not answered to how you pulled them off the USKO client to make them work in 1298 as you so claim. You're the lowest type of low Rick. You are no longer welcome on our forums or in our server.
    (if this isnt a troll this is my response thought about it before i posted)
    lol kid gtfo "you're the lowest type of low" for what trying to make a enjoyable experience for the users? even if he did steal all of some shitty server that was a failure YOU ARE ALL stealing mgames work
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post

"- And now for one of the best features Darkflamed has created. Real time, updated every 5 milliseconds, DEATH LOGS. These death logs are real time death logs of every kill happening in any zone. These death logs will display what YOU were wearing at time of death, what your opponent was wearing, how much health each of you had, what your/their stats were at time of death. Where both of you were standing, on which map. 100% correct, 100% of the time, not fakeable, real time Deathlogs. On your personal KOL, you will be able to see Deathlogs for each character. Soon we will have a Kill/Death ratio on each character profile as well. This is an amazing feature we know you will all love, no more “I wasn’t wearing a Iron Necklace, that’s why you beat me”, you can go, and see EXACTLY what they were wearing when they killed you, or you killed them. Here are some screen shots."

i believe vincent first did that idea not hellsreaperko.

Banned Senior Member

Why should I have to explain myself any further LOL they are in JapKO/USKO.

@Black hellsreapers did not make that, I'm pretty sure that was first made by either Vincent or Twostars, and yes we will have that. Rather Darkflamed coded it or not, I wouldn't know. But the idea came from vincent or twostars first.

@Furious Thanks you... lol

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post

there will be a death log on panel but no need to have others when i can pay for a good script
    or we can code 1 ourselves

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM