Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Why should I have to explain myself any further LOL they are in JapKO/USKO. @Black hellsreapers ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Why should I have to explain myself any further LOL they are in JapKO/USKO.

@Black hellsreapers did not make that, I'm pretty sure that was first made by either Vincent or Twostars, and yes we will have that. Rather Darkflamed coded it or not, I wouldn't know. But the idea came from vincent or twostars first.

@Furious Thanks you... lol
    Excuse me? How about you go ask either of them if we got that from either of them. Darkflamed coded that himself along with all the other features. He DID make that, and I can prove it if you would like. He created an entire program, something none of you have the skill to do. Try with all your might but you will never be able to figure out how to create deathlogs, OldSchoolKO has been trying for years, Darkflamed did it in a month. And yeah, nice job stealing my bosses. You won't say how you make them work on 1298 because you don't know, and you never will. You copy and pasted, it's pretty easy. I don't care, I really don't haha, but don't try to take credit for something that YOU cannot figure out how to do.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    to Dudle: can you make a death log on panel like HellreapersKO did?

"- And now for one of the best features Darkflamed has created. Real time, updated every 5 milliseconds, DEATH LOGS. These death logs are real time death logs of every kill happening in any zone. These death logs will display what YOU were wearing at time of death, what your opponent was wearing, how much health each of you had, what your/their stats were at time of death. Where both of you were standing, on which map. 100% correct, 100% of the time, not fakeable, real time Deathlogs. On your personal KOL, you will be able to see Deathlogs for each character. Soon we will have a Kill/Death ratio on each character profile as well. This is an amazing feature we know you will all love, no more “I wasn’t wearing a Iron Necklace, that’s why you beat me”, you can go, and see EXACTLY what they were wearing when they killed you, or you killed them. Here are some screen shots."

They don't have the coding skills. They honestly wouldn't know where to begin.

Well i've been seen that bosses since MasteredKO (3years ago ) so chill out

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    to Dudle: can you make a death log on panel like HellreapersKO did?

"- And now for one of the best features Darkflamed has created. Real time, updated every 5 milliseconds, DEATH LOGS. These death logs are real time death logs of every kill happening in any zone. These death logs will display what YOU were wearing at time of death, what your opponent was wearing, how much health each of you had, what your/their stats were at time of death. Where both of you were standing, on which map. 100% correct, 100% of the time, not fakeable, real time Deathlogs. On your personal KOL, you will be able to see Deathlogs for each character. Soon we will have a Kill/Death ratio on each character profile as well. This is an amazing feature we know you will all love, no more “I wasn’t wearing a Iron Necklace, that’s why you beat me”, you can go, and see EXACTLY what they were wearing when they killed you, or you killed them. Here are some screen shots."

That death log caused HRKO to crash a couple times

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    That death log caused HRKO to crash a couple times
    Actually it was never the deathlogs, it was the single core processor, this was announced.

Banned Senior Member

Get out of my topic posting a bunch of nonsense before I contact the mods on here to make you get out of it.

We WILL have deathlogs you will see. If I recall, HRKO failed, you guys have no right to say shit to us.

Ever consider we have someone you guys don't?

1 name

twostars

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    They don't have the coding skills. They honestly wouldn't know where to begin.
    really professional another ko server admins posting flame topics when you guys are the ones that have no facts
    we are not even interested in your server when it had so many issues and bugs so b4 you speak with a tone learn facts and leave this topic really making yourselves look bad for your own server when we got them from japko and usko
    good day to you indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    really professional another ko server admins posting flame topics when you guys are the ones that have no facts
    we are not even interested in your server when it had so many issues and bugs so b4 you speak with a tone learn facts and leave this topic really making yourselves look bad for your own server when we got them from japko and usko
    good day to you indeed.
    You did NOT get them from JapKO and USKO. That is plain and simple. You pulled them from my client. LOL I'm not stupid. I really don't care, it's pathetic to be honest. I just find it hilarious. And you will never have Deathlogs that are as accurate as Darkflames, ever.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    You did NOT get them from JapKO and USKO. That is plain and simple. You pulled them from my client. LOL I'm not stupid. I really don't care, it's pathetic to be honest. I just find it hilarious. And you will never have Deathlogs that are as accurate as Darkflames, ever.
    I'm not trying to start a war with you Pengu but honestly, stay out of my topic posting nonsense please. Our deathlogs will be accurate cuz the man who has kept priv serv COMMUNITY alive is the one thats making them.

Banned Senior Member

kids are just salty af cause their shitty server failed. jealousy at its finest and also if i may add this is the problem with the ko private server community other server owners want other ones to fail but at the same time claim they are doing it for the players when really they just want the quick cash

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    kids are just salty af cause their shitty server failed. jealousy at its finest.
    Not jealousy in the least. I'm just getting 100 fucking messages all over the net about how this is 90% HRKO haha. I really don't care. I wish you guys the best of luck, but don't act as if you did something that I clearly did, and then you copy pasted. End of story.

I'm not trying to start a war with you Pengu but honestly, stay out of my topic posting nonsense please. Our deathlogs will be accurate cuz the man who has kept priv serv COMMUNITY alive is the one thats making them.
    Lol. Don't question Darkflamed's coding again, and we won't have issues, because twostars had absolutely fuck all to do with his Deathlogs.

Now, everyone defending my server, just knock it off.

Good luck to you guys, and I'm being sincere in that.

Banned Regular Member

anyway back on topic forum will be released in a few days when i finish some more work on it
    Legitko.

Banned Senior Member

I'm just getting 100 fucking messages all over the net about how this is 90% HRKO haha.
    people must of liked your server because they are just doing what the players requested which would mean you as just a failure of a admin. interesting.

Banned Senior Member

Not jealousy in the least. I'm just getting 100 fucking messages all over the net about how this is 90% HRKO haha. I really don't care. I wish you guys the best of luck, but don't act as if you did something that I clearly did, and then you copy pasted. End of story.

Lol. Don't question Darkflamed's coding again, and we won't have issues, because twostars had absolutely fuck all to do with his Deathlogs.
    I never called Dark a bad coder, he is pretty good infact. I'm just saying that ours will not be inaccurate as you are thinking lol. This is not a copy/paste from HRKO, you can think that all you wish.

In all honesty ALL priv servs is leeching from USKO/JapKO I have no idea why you guys are making such a big fuss over something funny. People that make their own custom monsters I give mad props to. AS ZUKA said, these monsters were also on masteredko b4 our servs so if thats the case we're both leeching from MasteredKO eh?

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM