Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo people must of liked your server because they are just doing what the players requested which ...
Page: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    people must of liked your server because they are just doing what the players requested which would mean you as just a failure of a admin. interesting.
    People did like the server, and do like the server. No need for a war here, we're coming back, LegitKO is coming up, uhhh that other one is doing really well, I'd say it's a good time to be playing in the KO community . We had some upgrade issues, and some other small stuff, but it doesn't matter on this post haha. As I said, I wish you guys luck with your server I really do, the similar ideas only show that people are coming to their senses about what the players want, nothing more nothing less. So once again, sincerely, good luck guys.
    Rocket likes this.

most of these bosses has been around PSKO longer and i'd dare to say couple is even from snoxd. Death logs was released , atleast SQL-wise years ago and some people even had them on panel. Enabling the armor viewing that player used to kill you was ( I guess ? ) their own idea, but they still used already existing item view system. I don't see why you both are arguing over who coded and what, because everything is related to features that was released long time ago.

Just make a decent cache or it will end up crashing everything
    AfterMath likes this.

The only thing that I'll add is a warning, our last DDoS attack reached 67gbps, sixty fuckin 7. Whoever is shitting on servers is getting more and more powerful, so my warning is do not open, if you cannot afford extremely good DDoS protection, or you will get slammed, not by me, not that kind of warning, I'm just tryin to help, 67gbps, that, is fucking hefty.
    Rocket likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    People did like the server, and do like the server. No need for a war here, we're coming back, LegitKO is coming up, uhhh that other one is doing really well, I'd say it's a good time to be playing in the KO community . We had some upgrade issues, and some other small stuff, but it doesn't matter on this post haha. As I said, I wish you guys luck with your server I really do, the similar ideas only show that people are coming to their senses about what the players want, nothing more nothing less. So once again, sincerely, good luck guys.
    im not working on the server or even know them i was just calling out some BS that was posted.

The only thing that I'll add is a warning, our last DDoS attack reached 67gbps, sixty fuckin 7. Whoever is shitting on servers is getting more and more powerful, so my warning is do not open, if you cannot afford extremely good DDoS protection, or you will get slammed, not by me, not that kind of warning, I'm just tryin to help, 67gbps, that, is fucking hefty.
    i believe its not from the same person, but rather a strong bot net + a few kids with some booters hitting it also. but then again its not that expensive or hard to get zombies

Banned Senior Member

Yep, I'm aware of that already :P

Banned

I've read that twostars is helping here. The admin of server was like ''get out twostars help us it will be best server''. I would say that you can't relay on this,twostars mostlikely can help you to make a good stable server with features working,no bugs,exploits fixed. But he is far from gurantee that server is going to be sucessfull.

He won't help you manage and administrate it. Which in the end doesn't make any difference with twostars being here or not.

I assume you guys don't have any experience with administrating a server,so you should take advices from all those people here,but still I don't know anyone that made a good server in hes first attempt,you need to fail and learn on mistakes to make something good.

Bigdudle mostlikely isn't moneywhore so donators are save,but as I remember he is item/power whore together with he's friends.

Twostars can't help if management team is new and green,just as Lionel Messi can't score goals and win matches if hes manager is bad and team mates unexperienced and non proffesional..

I might be wrong tho,who knows..

Good luck

Strongest reported attacks after that were 90 gbps and OSKO had over 100+ gbps attack. I think Kronos had a huge attack as well but maintained stability which just tells me it's possible to protect from it.. Except that there's a way to crash any server with any protection if you have the knowledge..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
    I've read that twostars is helping here. The admin of server was like ''get out twostars help us it will be best server''. I would say that you can't relay on this,twostars mostlikely can help you to make a good stable server with features working,no bugs,exploits fixed. But he is far from gurantee that server is going to be sucessfull.

He won't help you manage and administrate it. Which in the end doesn't make any difference with twostars being here or not.

I assume you guys don't have any experience with administrating a server,so you should take advices from all those people here,but still I don't know anyone that made a good server in hes first attempt,you need to fail and learn on mistakes to make something good.

Bigdudle mostlikely isn't moneywhore so donators are save,but as I remember he is item/power whore together with he's friends.

Twostars can't help if management team is new and green,just as Lionel Messi can't score goals and win matches if hes manager is bad and team mates unexperienced and non proffesional..

I might be wrong tho,who knows..

Good luck
    Actually, we do have experience. This isn't my first server lol I have helped manage servers in the past and have enough knowledge with KO to make it be good. I never said twostars will make it the best server, I said twostars is doing some coding for us on certain stuff. No where did I claim it would be the best, in my OP I said it would be ONE of the best lol. Twostars is just providing extra stuff to the server :P. He is not administrating it or anything, so hopefully no one is confused on that part lol.

As I've said guys, I can promise you one hell of a KO experience being as much knowledge as I have about the game. Anyway, this will be one hell of a server guys, I can not promise full protection from DDoS though, its simply not stoppable but we will be buying a pretty good dedi and our panel is pretty protected too.
    AfterMath and Rocket like this.

Banned

Noone will really bother to give you a big attack,you can easly manage it.

Example: Osko needs 1500$ to protect from ddos.. you and others like kronos 350-450 is to much already... unlesa you have 300+ users,which I doubt it will happen
    Oscar likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Noone will really bother to give you a big attack,you can easly manage it.

Example: Osko needs 1500$ to protect from ddos.. you and others like kronos 350-450 is to much already... unlesa you have 300+ users,which I doubt it will happen
    if ur stating 350-450 is too much then no, we had plans to buy a good dedi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    if ur stating 350-450 is too much then no, we had plans to buy a good dedi.
    350$ dedi for 100 players,won't make u any problems for sure,unless the company rip you off,and you overpay it.

Banned Senior Member

350$ dedi for 100 players,won't make u any problems for sure,unless the company rip you off,and you overpay it.
    If all goes well I dont think it'll be 100. I'm hoping for 150-200+

There is other stuff being added to the server, its still in development. We have plenty of time for advertisement etc.

Not trying to flame at all Rick but what makes you think that this server won't fail like 95% of all the other KO servers that have ever been released?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Not trying to flame at all Rick but what makes you think that this server won't fail like 95% of all the other KO servers that have ever been released?
    Because he is the owner of it and no owner thinks that it will fail, why would they?
    Why don't you wait and see when it is released, then you can "not try to flame".

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Because he is the owner of it and no owner thinks that it will fail, why would they?
    Why don't you wait and see when it is released, then you can "not try to flame".
    Oh hello king of DDOSing servers for fun, how's it going?

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM