Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal only negative about this is the fact (both?) admins going to play this server and there ...
Page: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    only negative about this is the fact (both?) admins going to play this server and there is always chance they corrupt own clan to be the best.
    +1 to you sir.

Banned Senior Member

I mean if you guys want to think that then sure... but I won't even be playing more than likely. I am not that interested in playing KO much anymore.

Besides, why would we risk the server over such a silly thing when countless hours and money is being put into it?

Anyway back on topic.

NP exchange NPC's

Quests (item exchange related)

Which do you guys prefer. I can do either one (might do both.)

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I'm proud of you Rickie, you're replying like the lady you are to those douchebags..Good job

haha I will play your server cutie !

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by saintknight View Post
    i'm proud of you rickie, you're replying like the lady you are to those douchebags..good job

haha i will play your server cutie !
    glad to see that alex babe.

Edit:

Fallen Karus Warriors added to Luferson, Fallen El-Morad Warriors added to EMC. They will only be attackable by R attacks (maybe, not sure on that yet.) They will drop Juraid Weapons at +0. I did this so war will be even more valuable to win. This means, the only way you will be able to farm Juraid weapons is by winning war. I felt this was one of the best ways to do it and make war more exciting. Maybe people will attend war more? Who knows :P Each nation also has a pet in their castle, not sure what I'm going to make it drop yet more details on that later.

Last edited by bigdudle; 01-07-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I mean if you guys want to think that then sure... but I won't even be playing more than likely. I am not that interested in playing KO much anymore.

Besides, why would we risk the server over such a silly thing when countless hours and money is being put into it?

Anyway back on topic.

NP exchange NPC's

what's wrong with just farming items? bosses, red and blue chests, juraid, bifrost...
    that's more than enough. Quests are boring... and NP exchange sounds like a good idea but I think it might be abused + I havent really seen that on any server, LegacyKO had something like that(PK skulls) only for scrolls, not items.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    what's wrong with just farming items? bosses, red and blue chests, juraid, bifrost...
    that's more than enough. Quests are boring... and NP exchange sounds like a good idea but I think it might be abused + I havent really seen that on any server, LegacyKO had something like that(PK skulls) only for scrolls, not items.
    How would it be abused? If you're meaning NP transfer then they will be busted very quick lol.

As far as the NP requirement goes... it wouldn't be too small lol.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    I'm proud of you Rickie, you're replying like the lady you are to those douchebags..Good job

haha I will play your server cutie !
    haha nice Alex lol been awhile

Dickbutt. No space armors/items please.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    a bit harsh, considering im just replying and stating what people think. I haven't played KO myself since 2009. It wouldn't be first time someone abuse in their own server just to be pro finally. = P

Anal Rapist Senior Member

a bit harsh, considering im just replying and stating what people think. I haven't played KO myself since 2009. It wouldn't be first time someone abuse in their own server just to be pro finally. = P
    My comment wasn't refering to you at all sir ! Unless you're a douche? :P

Banned Regular Member

it wont be happening on our server me and the other admins are not wasting so much time and effort on this, just
    for someone to ruin it. me and the admins has known each other for many years now, and if we have random gms we are, considering making them have no commands, rest assured there wont be any corruption. so people should be getting that out of there heads now, and i have spent allot of cash so far on this server and plenty more coming too next month just to see someone ruin it so get it out of your heads no one on the team will abuse this.

Banned Senior Member

Well, I'm not what you call a noob when it comes to playing KO lmfao. No need to abuse items on a server to become a pro for the first time. Thats not the case for me anyway lol.

fair enough , it's not me who you need to convince ^-^
    AfterMath likes this.

Anyway back on topic.

NP exchange NPC's

Both, what can you exchange for?

Edit:
    Fallen Karus Warriors added to Luferson, Fallen El-Morad Warriors added to EMC. They will only be attackable by R attacks (maybe, not sure on that yet.) They will drop Juraid Weapons at +0. I did this so war will be even more valuable to win. This means, the only way you will be able to farm Juraid weapons is by winning war. I felt this was one of the best ways to do it and make war more exciting. Maybe people will attend war more? Who knows :P Each nation also has a pet in their castle, not sure what I'm going to make it drop yet more details on that later.
    Please don't do this, it only puts the stronger nation further ahead than the weaker one by giving them mass items, not only that but people will be more focused on farming Juraid items during invasions than actually capping monuments and getting NP's which totally wrecks the fun of it. I know you and I both played on a server with this feature and it made wars more of a burden than entertaining.
    blackfox and iviari like this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM