Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper I am most obivously trolling Aftermath come on man, I never cheat :P haha i know ...
Page: 17

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    I am most obivously trolling Aftermath come on man, I never cheat :P
    haha i know klemen xD i was joking

Banned Senior Member

Aftermath should be releasing forums tonight sometime when I'm asleep. There isn't a lot of posts on forum at the moment, we'll be making more soon enough with information regarding the server.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Aftermath should be releasing forums tonight sometime when I'm asleep. There isn't a lot of posts on forum at the moment, we'll be making more soon enough with information regarding the server.
    LegitKO I now release forums to you guys

is UTC like Eslant? Or is it also a PK zone?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    is UTC like Eslant? Or is it also a PK zone?
    UTC is a boss zone but u can kill the enemy there yes

UTC is short for Under the Castle.

Banned Senior Member

Fun fact:

It is also short for coordinated universal time.
    Prodigy™ likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Just finished boss war, here is how it will work.

Basically boss war on our server will be an automated event that takes place once a day and lasts for 30 minutes (might change it to 20 not sure yet. Bosses will auto respawn every 5 minutes. Fallen Knights are also in this zone which will drop Juraid weapons. (Boss war will be the only place to obtain juraid weapons so you will def want to attend it as often as possible.) Fallen knights will respawn every 30 seconds with juraid weapon drop rate at 5-10% on each one.

There is also a Karus Guardian and an Elmorad Guardian which drop a quest item that you can turn in for a gem that will give you 1 random PUS item. There is over 80 PUS items within that gem. You must get 5 of these quest items to exchange. It will be pretty hard to get these items considering there is only 1 GUARDIAN (Human and Karus one) and the war only lasts 30 minutes. So basically people will have to choose to fight for the bosses or rush and take the opposing nations guardian.

Both nations have bosses spawned close to their guardians base for equalness but can be raided at any given time by the opposing nation. So if you don't want the opposite nation to get the bosses, you can stop them from farming. There is a trail of Fallen Knights leading from one base to the other so the nations will meet either way and there is guaranteed PK action. You will be able to get NP's in this war as well.

Drop rates on the bosses will be adjusted to the best of my ability.

Boss War will contain each of the following bosses on both nations sides

- 5 Talos

- 5 Snake Queen

- 7 Harpy Queen

- 7 Troll King

- 7 Lycaon

- 7 Lobo

- 7 Lupus

- 5 Shaula

- 2 lesath

- 7 Bach

- 7 Duke

- 7 Bishop

Remember, each one has 5 minute respawn time.

But yeah, that is how boss war will work on LegitKO. We most likely will not enable it for a few days considering that we don't want the server flooded with items the first couple days. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this event because it has taken me A LOT of thought process lol.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Just finished boss war, here is how it will work.

Basically boss war on our server will be an automated event that takes place once a day and lasts for 30 minutes (might change it to 20 not sure yet. Bosses will auto respawn every 5 minutes. Fallen Knights are also in this zone which will drop Juraid weapons. (Boss war will be the only place to obtain juraid weapons so you will def want to attend it as often as possible.) Fallen knights will respawn every 30 seconds with juraid weapon drop rate at 5-10% on each one.

There is also a Karus Guardian and an Elmorad Guardian which drop a quest item that you can turn in for a gem that will give you 1 random PUS item. There is over 80 PUS items within that gem. You must get 5 of these quest items to exchange. It will be pretty hard to get these items considering there is only 1 GUARDIAN (Human and Karus one) and the war only lasts 30 minutes. So basically people will have to choose to fight for the bosses or rush and take the opposing nations guardian.

Both nations have bosses spawned close to their guardians base for equalness but can be raided at any given time by the opposing nation. So if you don't want the opposite nation to get the bosses, you can stop them from farming. There is a trail of Fallen Knights leading from one base to the other so the nations will meet either way and there is guaranteed PK action. You will be able to get NP's in this war as well.

Drop rates on the bosses will be adjusted to the best of my ability.

Boss War will contain each of the following bosses on both nations sides

- 5 Talos

- 5 Snake Queen

- 7 Harpy Queen

- 7 Troll King

- 7 Lycaon

- 7 Lobo

- 7 Lupus

- 5 Shaula

- 2 lesath

- 7 Bach

- 7 Duke

- 7 Bishop

Remember, each one has 5 minute respawn time.

But yeah, that is how boss war will work on LegitKO. We most likely will not enable it for a few days considering that we don't want the server flooded with items the first couple days. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this event because it has taken me A LOT of thought process lol.
    going to be fun lol the community will love this im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Fun fact:

It is also short for coordinated universal time.
    made me lul, take my like.

Banned Regular Member

Smile

hey guys, just a update we have released forums if you guys didn't know already. also we would love to Hear Some Good,
    Suggestions you all might have, for the Server. you all can find forum link Here :http://legitko.com/index/

Banned Senior Member

tbh should be once a day with 2 different alternating times so everyone has a chance to do it. example:
    day 1: 5pm
    day 2: 5am
    day 3: 5pm
    day 4: 5am
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Don't normally play pk servers but considering this one but is what I read about dudle giving items to his friends is it true?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Don't normally play pk servers but considering this one but is what I read about dudle giving items to his friends is it true?
    No idea where you heard this, but if it was in this post they are trolling. I am giving no one items nor is anyone else on my team. We're working too hard on this shit and too much money is involved for us to do something silly like that >_>.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    bigdudle, does not give free items out to anyone, not his friends clan or anyone. no idea where you heard that from,
    but no it's not true. we are working so hard on this server, and spending allot of cash on it, for someone to just ruin it.

@
    FuriousKo ill talk to the team about your Suggestion

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM