Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle No idea where you heard this, but if it was in this post they are trolling. ...
Page: 18

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    No idea where you heard this, but if it was in this post they are trolling. I am giving no one items nor is anyone else on my team. We're working too hard on this shit and too much money is involved for us to do something silly like that >_>.
    did you do this on your old server chillko? i remember hearing something about it maybe the original chill ko or some shit

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Don't normally play pk servers but considering this one but is what I read about dudle giving items to his friends is it true?
    There will be NO corruption on this server, why would we intentionally destroy what we have created for people after so long. That would be a waste to us, and to you guys. So again, no corruption.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    did you do this on your old server chillko? i remember hearing something about it maybe the original chill ko or some shit
    To clear some things up before other stuff arises about this.

ChillKO was NEVER my server. I only helped GM it and helped Sick take care of simple things. Sick never gave me a chance to do stuff in DB, he assumed I'd screw stuff up but look at this server what its developing into. It will be 20x better than Sick's server. But to answer your question, no I didn't give shit out there. Sick never gave me full DB access and what time I was on the DB he was normally there anyway.

But yeah... ChillKO was not my server and hopefully that clears the stuff up about that server now.
    AfterMath likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I never said he did I was just asking I saw it somewhere in this topic

assuming they were trolling
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I never said he did I was just asking I saw it somewhere in this topic

assuming they were trolling
    that's fine man we understand yeah there is some trolls everywhere we go in life so not much we can do about it
    but all is going to be great
    boss war

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    AfterMath likes this.

I do believe in their effot ,it wouldnt make any sense for them to corrupt stuff since they respect this community alot ,yet ,even if lilpenis does something he knows i'd get him down .

ps: <3 Smith Incester Broesss.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    I do believe in their effot ,it wouldnt make any sense for them to corrupt stuff since they respect this community alot ,yet ,even if lilpenis does something he knows i'd get him down .

ps: <3 Smith Incester Broesss.
    hahahaha since i am also a smith bro, also guess i am incester also lol LOL XD, Elias. and yes indeed we do respect this community heaps, and don't worrie we both would get lildick in bed, and we will use a kangaroo hahaha rofl haha more updates tho on server will be posted later on with more ss's included.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    that's fine man we understand yeah there is some trolls everywhere we go in life so not much we can do about it
    but all is going to be great
    boss war
    Having light/ice skills available for archers, will make 'em too OP.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Having light/ice skills available for archers, will make 'em too OP.
    having light ice skills for archers is 70 skills, archers need them skills to kite, without them skills archers they are useless. and we want all want class's to be fair dont we?

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    having light ice skills for archers is 70 skills, archers need them skills to kite, without them skills archers they are useless. and we want all want class's to be fair dont we?
    Archers are already the most OP classes in PK zones, 'cause 1) they've minor heal 2) cure 3) hiding (...) skill, 4) light feet and their attack range is already too high.
    Having a party with <at-least> 4 archers, these guys 'd rule the zone. Guess what'd happen by allowing slow/stun too. If their enemies do not have any priest behind, they'll slow and rape 'em with that 5/3 combo.
    Rest classes will just complain OR everyone will just class change to archer.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Archers are already the most OP classes in PK zones, 'cause 1) they've minor heal 2) cure 3) hiding (...) skill, 4) light feet and their attack range is already too high.
    Having a party with <at-least> 4 archers, these guys 'd rule the zone. Guess what'd happen by allowing slow/stun too. If their enemies do not have any priest behind, they'll slow and rape 'em with that 5/3 combo.
    Rest classes will just complain OR everyone will just class change to archer.
    I don't really know what to say about this.. I mean, as a solo archer, having no chance to stun/slow people would quickly become a problem.. Then again when there are many archers the stun and slow skills become a nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I don't really know what to say about this.. I mean, as a solo archer, having no chance to stun/slow people would quickly become a problem.. Then again when there are many archers the stun and slow skills become a nuisance.
    Well, if the archer has a really good AP, he'd smash anyone with the 70lvl skill (pursue or w/e it's called) from a long distance, than getting closer to combo(5/3). =p

Also, archer's slow/stun cannot be compared with warrior's or mage's one. 1) warriors do not have cure, any speed boost better than swift's speed, minor heal to escape after they get slowed/stunned. 2) mages are 1,5 hits anyways =p

Banned Regular Member

thing is about archers slow has a 2 sec delay after its cd so also i may remove cs aka counter strike all together btw its not even beta and class dmgs have not been done yet Archer will have ice and stun spell as its a 60ish skill! or archer will be useless without there kiteing skills FOR SUPPORT

I gotta say I agree with Nikos3, giving archers Slow/Stun capability is overkill imho, so long as we can combo without any restrictions or nerfed damage then archer is already a versatile and powerful class.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM