Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we are going to add a longer cd, to stix. & add a higher cd, to ice and light shot, ...
Page: 23

Banned Regular Member

we are going to add a longer cd, to stix. & add a higher cd, to ice and light shot, for archers.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Okay let me adjust to your lvl.

Archer op l0l nerf plx.
    Good boy.

Btw, +1 @"Archer op"

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Good boy.

Btw, +1 @"Archer op"
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    we are going to add a longer cd, to stix. & add a higher cd, to ice and light shot, for archers.
    and we haven't done class damages yet, so we will probably be starting them next week. so no class will be OP, as use call it, when we are done it will be balanced

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Good points indeed but we need a lot more feedback on this considering it will impact the server in a bad or good way. It is a BIG change in KO to do something like this so we really need a lot of feedback and votes on the forum.

Error

Everyone needs to get on the forums and vote so we will know where to go from.

EDIT :

I am also curious in your guys opinions as far as making PK very active goes. We talked about this a few days ago, I offered to do a NP exchange type of NPC in CZ but ifyou guys can think of anything different feel free to post. I don't know if I'll do the gem of bravery quest... I'll think about it.
    I have voted already.

Yes this is a big change, and it is difficult to accurately predict the outcome, but I guess that what's betas are for

Banned

Well here's what I think:
    Leave the whole party thing alone. I've been playing KO since like 2003-2004 and have never had any extreme enough problems (Outside of KOXP/KOSP and dupes) to make me quit. As long as no one class is more massively OP'ed than the others all should be fine and dandy. I mean the people that quit cause there's a whole mage party every once in a while probably shouldn't play KO anyway....
    SaintKnight likes this.

Any news on the server? when it comes out? Its only me or can't we watch this link : Error Without being a member in that forum :/?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoar View Post
    Any news on the server? when it comes out? Its only me or can't we watch this link : Error Without being a member in that forum :/?
    we don't have a ETA for beta as of yet, we are still working on some server stuff also. you can view some of the sections on the forum without being a member guests can view these threads Announcements, clients/patches, suggestions, events, Media, and introduce yourself to see more of the forum sections you have to become a member

oh and edit and saw the problem with guests and its fixed.

did you fix the problem with stats in human priest? has 10 in DEX instead of HP like orc priest? ask twostars about this problem if you cant fix it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    did you fix the problem with stats in human priest? has 10 in DEX instead of HP like orc priest? ask twostars about this problem if you cant fix it yourself.
    It's a problem only if you treat it as a problem. Old KO version the stats were different for different genders.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    and we haven't done class damages yet, so we will probably be starting them next week. so no class will be OP, as use call it, when we are done it will be balanced
    Wasn't talking to you nor about legitko server -,-

or just save time by nerfing mage / archer skills and armors to point they need healer or tank next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    or just save time by nerfing mage / archer skills and armors to point they need healer or tank next to them.
    Delete archers and mages and just leave priest sin and warrior ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Delete archers and mages and just leave priest sin and warrior ingame.
    Neither of them was designed to 1v5 (8?) parties which... in this state they do easy with decent combo skill. Might aswell just fix whole animation bug and see most archers stop playing...

Banned Senior Member

Nerf styx a little bit and dont add a minor cool down. I dont care about the rest . If cabal2 wasnt up the time i return to computer games i might play here. So dont open before summer bro .

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Nerf styx a little bit and dont add a minor cool down. I dont care about the rest . If cabal2 wasnt up the time i return to computer games i might play here. So dont open before summer bro .
    styx and ice and light shot, will be on a cd we don't know when the release date will be at this time, but we will let forums know, when we have a ETA.

@Kallop we wont be deleting any class lol.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM