Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we will have to incorporate some of these ideas on our server as well, some nice feedback in here...
Page: 24

Banned Senior Member

we will have to incorporate some of these ideas on our server as well, some nice feedback in here

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Neither of them was designed to 1v5 (8?) parties which... in this state they do easy with decent combo skill. Might aswell just fix whole animation bug and see most archers stop playing...
    So delete BP too then. Obviously a well geared character with a skilled player can fuck shit up. On BP I've won 1v6 once and all the other variations below that multiple times. I can do 3v1 on a warrior so.. Nerf warrior too please. Oh wait? A well geared sin can kill 8 noobs solo, let's nerf it too. Archer is a useless character without combo and I've never really had problem with people who use archer combo. The only problem with archers is the insane cancel rate which fucks priests and mages up. Mages then again are useless without a full party of them which means it's totally not an overpowered class lol.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    we will have to incorporate some of these ideas on our server as well, some nice feedback in here
    so first off CONGRATZ for being so Noob haha im just openly Surprised you even admit it i quote again "
    we will have to incorporate some of these ideas on our server as well, some nice feedback in here" end quote* fucking retard what MR im so pro cant do any work or think of ideas your fucking self? you selfish tard i hope you choke on the ideas and shit all these people are trying to add for Legitko,!!!! aKnightsOnline sucks ass because u admit u steal other peoples hard work haha you cant even do anything yourself so much of a fail you are and the AWARD go's to you. sorry for the flame post in your topic Legitko admins but this kid pissed me off aKnightsOnline you will never be good at anything you will allways be a fail and a dev that is just a stealer of other servers ideas like i said the award for being a fail gos to you aKnightsOnline BTW i cant wait to donate on LegitKO to support the server !!!

Banned Senior Member

We'll just nerf archers ice/lightning shot and styx probably. I'll tell you guys more on that once we get to class balancing.

Anyway about clan grades, you guys prefer USKO NP requirements or a lil bit easier?
    aussieguy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    We'll just nerf archers ice/lightning shot and styx probably. I'll tell you guys more on that once we get to class balancing.

Anyway about clan grades, you guys prefer USKO NP requirements or a lil bit easier?
    I always thought people would prefer easier, but you will get that capes mean something, so it should be kept as USKO ^

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It's a problem only if you treat it as a problem. Old KO version the stats were different for different genders.
    they should be same on orc and human side. Simple.

Calm your tits AfterMath
    4YouNoHealStupiD likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aussieguy View Post
    so first off CONGRATZ for being so Noob haha im just openly Surprised you even admit it i quote again "
    we will have to incorporate some of these ideas on our server as well, some nice feedback in here" end quote* fucking retard what MR im so pro cant do any work or think of ideas your fucking self? you selfish tard i hope you choke on the ideas and shit all these people are trying to add for Legitko,!!!! aKnightsOnline sucks ass because u admit u steal other peoples hard work haha you cant even do anything yourself so much of a fail you are and the AWARD go's to you. sorry for the flame post in your topic Legitko admins but this kid pissed me off aKnightsOnline you will never be good at anything you will allways be a fail and a dev that is just a stealer of other servers ideas like i said the award for being a fail gos to you aKnightsOnline BTW i cant wait to donate on LegitKO to support the server !!!
    I'm confused here :S, I actually contributed an idea in this thread that's being used, it's not that serious. OP is asking for what the community is interested in of course I am going to listen up and take notes. I'm not stealing anything, just incorporating a few ideas from this server into another. I support this project fully, not really sure what your problem is. This is how us private servers came about bro, we exchange ideas, information and improvement.

Why didn't you comment from your main Aftermath account?

Banned Senior Member

Some people just can't handle the Internet.. cough aussieguy cough.

Banned Senior Member

It's weird because he says

sorry for the flame post in your topic Legitko admins but this kid pissed me off aKnightsOnline you will never be good at anything you will allways be a fail and a dev that is just a stealer of other servers ideas like i said the award for being a fail gos to you
    but HE IS one of the LegitKO Admin's

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    I'm confused here :S, I actually contributed an idea in this thread that's being used, it's not that serious. OP is asking for what the community is interested in of course I am going to listen up and take notes. I'm not stealing anything, just incorporating a few ideas from this server into another. I support this project fully, not really sure what your problem is. This is how us private servers came about bro, we exchange ideas, information and improvement.

Why didn't you comment from your main Aftermath account?
    To be honest, while a little overboard, I don't blame him. All you're doing is blatantly advertising your server in another server's thread...
    Class likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Anyway to get this back on topic. Working on custom quests at the moment. Like I said, we're going to make sure everyone has stuff to do always.

Out of curiosity, would you guys like a story line quest system? Would you bother reading what the NPC's have to say lol. I have a pretty big imagination when it comes to writing stuff. I just wonder if the KO community would bother reading the NPC's dialog ^^

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    To be honest, while a little overboard, I don't blame him. All you're doing is blatantly advertising your server in another server's thread...
    That was a rare seen headshot. Pretty nice over here

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Anyway to get this back on topic. Working on custom quests at the moment. Like I said, we're going to make sure everyone has stuff to do always.

Out of curiosity, would you guys like a story line quest system? Would you bother reading what the NPC's have to say lol. I have a pretty big imagination when it comes to writing stuff. I just wonder if the KO community would bother reading the NPC's dialog ^^
    QUESTS!?
    Nobody wants to waste time on that crap when they can be farming or PK having fun with a party.
    Huge waste of time.
    Last edited by blackfox; 01-14-2014 at 05:07 PM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    QUESTS!?
    Nobody wants to waste time on that crap when they can be farming or PK having fun with a party.
    Huge waste of time.
    Speak for yourself.... I personally enjoy quests it gives me an incentive to farm, I'm sure I can't be the only one like that (just make them worth while)

edit: Just read about the story line, lol I wouldn't read it.. xD

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM