Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Pasulj I see twostars is working on yet another server. Why don't you just copy other servers ...
Page: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    I see twostars is working on yet another server.
    Why don't you just copy other servers two? like proffesionalko, and others
    Hey bigdudle, ready to test your ddos protection? I saw a lot of bad comments from you, you shouldn't afford that as an admin of server.

Owh and btw, how come after 5 months of working you still don't have a ko panel? Or even some screenshots?...

Looks like you don't have server at all and just posting?.. dunno just asking
    So, I can see we're back to the whole "I'M UPSET BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING BANNED OMFG. TIME TO TAKE IT OUT ON OTHER SERVERS" stage, again. Got bored of spamming those advert threads?

a. I barely have anything to do with the server. All they wanted was an anticheat, really. I set them up with some other stuff as well.
    b. They have a KO panel. It's live, albeit in 'maintenance mode', as nobody needs to use it yet (it's not even beta stage yet). If you had half a brain you could find it.
    c. Don't act like you care about the server. If you did, you'd know it wasn't even in beta (quite) yet. It is, however, almost there though. I think it's mostly on me at the moment to finish what I need to do before anything can progress further. Stuff just needs polishing, I need to push everything over to their server, they need to then test (using) that, and then they'll decide when to run the beta.

Unlike you, some people actually prefer to put in the effort to ensure things get done properly. But what do you care? You're raking in the money from unsuspecting victims regardless.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So, I can see we're back to the whole "I'M UPSET BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING BANNED OMFG. TIME TO TAKE IT OUT ON OTHER SERVERS" stage, again.

a. I barely have anything to do with the server. All they wanted was an anticheat, really. I set them up with some other stuff as well.
    b. They have a KO panel. It's live, albeit in 'maintenance mode', as nobody needs to use it yet (it's not even beta stage yet). If you had half a brain you could find it.
    c. Don't act like you care about the server. If you did, you'd know it wasn't even in beta (quite) yet. It is, however, almost there though. I think it's mostly on me at the moment to finish what I need to do before anything can progress further. Stuff just needs polishing, I need to push everything over to their server, they need to then test (using) that, and then they'll decide when to run the beta.

Unlike you, some people actually prefer to put in the effort to ensure things get done properly. But what do you care? You're raking in the money from unsuspecting victims regardless.

I swear to god,kids and my life, that i didn't read what you posted.. I think it's useless to read.

I swear to god,kids and my life, that i didn't read what you posted.. I think it's useless to read.
    Now you know how we feel.

Banned

Now you know how we feel.

What if each of us care hes own bussines?

EDIT : Now i readed it. You said you have barely anything to do with this server, but than you said '' It's all on you when server will be finished.. come on

Banned Senior Member

isnt this a english forum? not only should you not be here im not even sure at this point if you speak english.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    isnt this a english forum? not only should you not be here im not even sure at this point if you speak english.
    Who are you? I don't know you

EDIT : Now i readed it. You said you have barely anything to do with this server, but than you said '' It's all on you when server will be finished.. come on
    You imply that I'm a co-owner of this server, and that I should just copy other servers; if it involves me specifically, how is this not my "bussines"?

I tell you that they really only wanted me for the anticheat, which is kind of something that needs to be setup before things get started.
    Since the implementation of said functionality does halt any continued progress (since there's not much else they need to do on their end), you continue to imply that I have anything more to do with the server than that.

I totally want to stop everything, and go run a 1.298 server using the horrible, official mgame files when our work on the server (and recently, client) source is fairly 'complete', i.e. near a usable state.

Well, good for you, I suppose. Stupidity trumps reason, so there's no real point in arguing.
    AfterMath and ProJoinT like this.

Banned Senior Member

I feel like a complete idiot because of asking this question but who the fuck is grobar? I kept hearing his name so many times that made me curious, please someone explain it to me .( For people who might feel like i am defending him, no i am not defending him i just want to read a good drama).

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    I feel like a complete idiot because of asking this question but who the fuck is grobar? I kept hearing his name so many times that made me curious, please someone explain it to me .( For people who might feel like i am defending him, no i am not defending him i just want to read a good drama).
    He's a scammer who is a compulsive liar & spams his server adverts here repeatedly, despite having his accounts banned & threads removed. As such, he thinks the mods are oppressing him, so he keeps doing it (and keeps getting banned/having his threads removed).

So, to answer your question, he's just a random idiot looking for attention (and people to scam!).

Banned Senior Member

He's a scammer who is a compulsive liar & spams his server adverts here repeatedly, despite having his accounts banned & threads removed. As such, he thinks the mods are oppressing him, so he keeps doing it (and keeps getting banned/having his threads removed).

So, to answer your question, he's just a random idiot looking for attention (and people to scam!).

Lol how pathetic i must say. Isnt there a way to remove this guy for ever from this forum?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Lol how pathetic i must say. Isnt there a way to remove this guy for ever from this forum?
    Nope .

Yes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sigh.. I'm really considering hiring a Slovenian hit man to get rid of you.
    ... sigh.
    nickos3 and Dogamon like this.

What is the status of this? Thinking about a comeback to KO after being hacked twice. Last private server I played failed cuz of DDos attacks.

Banned

You see, i don't like that twostars and others is just saying part of me, and not whole story.
    It's probablly true that i cheated,ddosed,scammed other servers, and hijacking them.

But let's also admit other things, am i the most active,the best admin? Were my servers the most populated?
    ForgottenKO 150 Users online 8 months online
    United MYKO 350 Users 2,5 months online.

That's why people hate me, coz im so good.
    If they would hate me because of hijacking other servers, they would just give me bad reputation, or atleast BAN ME FROM FORUMS.

BUT NO! - They are deleting ClassicKO Advertisements topic, and i didn't even post it. I didn't register account it was my friend.

SOO, I Won't stop.. Because we all know ClassicKO Will be good server,and it's my duty to show it to ko4life
    I registered first account in ko4life on 2008, now we are 2014.. You can see how much experience i got with those people.

If my server is bad, just ignore it.. But everyone know how good it is, and twostars and others want LEGIT KO to get players from ko4life, even tho legit ko is not even a half way to classicko.

Lets admit one thing, twostars might be best developer,obama might be president for USA. But when it comes to administration of a server, i am the best here...

Last time i said to twostars and others i will open server, with people knowing that i am grobar, but i didn't know that my topics will be deleted

You see, i don't like that twostars and others is just saying part of me, and not whole story.
    It's probablly true that i cheated,ddosed,scammed other servers, and hijacking them.

But let's also admit other things, am i the most active,the best admin? Were my servers the most populated?
    ForgottenKO 150 Users online 8 months online
    United MYKO 350 Users 2,5 months online.

That's why people hate me, coz im so good.
    If they would hate me because of hijacking other servers, they would just give me bad reputation, or atleast BAN ME FROM FORUMS.

BUT NO! - They are deleting ClassicKO Advertisements topic, and i didn't even post it. I didn't register account it was my friend.

SOO, I Won't stop.. Because we all know ClassicKO Will be good server,and it's my duty to show it to ko4life
    I registered first account in ko4life on 2008, now we are 2014.. You can see how much experience i got with those people.

If my server is bad, just ignore it.. But everyone know how good it is, and twostars and others want LEGIT KO to get players from ko4life, even tho legit ko is not even a half way to classicko.

Lets admit one thing, twostars might be best developer,obama might be president for USA. But when it comes to administration of a server, i am the best here...

Last time i said to twostars and others i will open server, with people knowing that i am grobar, but i didn't know that my topics will be deleted
    So much fucking win in this post.
    MyKOpvp likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM