Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we will be talking about date's today sometime, and other things involving server. server progress is really doing well, also ...
Page: 43

Banned Regular Member

we will be talking about date's today sometime, and other things involving server.
    server progress is really doing well, also i want to say to everyone who has been testing beta. your all doing a wonderful job, reporting bugs and giving us ideas. and we are focusing our efforts, on the minor things you all listed in your posts, on forum + other stuff in game.
    when we have a date there will be posts made, on here ,on our facebook page, and forums.

panel will also be opened for the public, once we have given dates for open beta and official and after some more gfx work has been done to it and once all admins say yes to open it. other then that server is going well.

Banned Senior Member

Stat point issue has been fixed. All genders will have the stats that they're supposed to have unlike most servers were they're bugged.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 03-15-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    AfterMath and blackfox like this.

Banned Regular Member

has anyone been having login problems with the launcher like has launcher been doing this for anyone of you? launcher crashes quickly when starting it etc?
    when it launches the game, it just shuts down quickly like nothing happend.
    Last edited by AfterMath; 03-15-2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: edit

SO ritch does ur suppoesdly LEGITKO support 1920x1080 RESOLUTION?

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Yup.

/10 chars

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Uh, i'm not aware of any server which doesn't support 1920x1080 resolution nowadays.

Banned Senior Member

Obviously John.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Uh, i'm not aware of any server which doesn't support 1920x1080 resolution nowadays.
    Yeah. The other server RiTch ran, didn support that resolution. It was a disaster to play on.

I think it was a "remake" of ChillKo?

With that "Icy" UI

Banned Senior Member

Yeah. The other server RiTch ran, didn support that resolution. It was a disaster to play on.

I think it was a "remake" of ChillKo?

With that "Icy" UI
    I never ran that server John, I only helped admin it. It was not my server, it was Sicks. This server is no where near how ChillKO was. It is different in every way lol. Better server files, better security, better DB, better client, panel is more secured, and PUS is more secured.

Banned

Okay so issues have been the following: Alot of missed attacks, it's not from lag cause I'm gettin 41 fps but still missing about 75% of attacks.
    Also, whenever I use those gems I have to scroll/then unscroll again after each gem use or it says that my carrying weight is 0.
    Other than that I didn't really get too far into it I lvl'd to 70 then stopped firguring with the miss rate I'd just get assrammed out in cz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Okay so issues have been the following: Alot of missed attacks, it's not from lag cause I'm gettin 41 fps but still missing about 75% of attacks.
    Pretty sure that's the VPS being horrendously slow, not helping cooldown checks. ;s

Also, whenever I use those gems I have to scroll/then unscroll again after each gem use or it says that my carrying weight is 0.
    That'll be fixed when the update's on the server (that is, it's already fixed).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Pretty sure that's the VPS being horrendously slow, not helping cooldown checks. ;s
    Not completely sure what that means as I'm not great with programming terminology.

That'll be fixed when the update's on the server (that is, it's already fixed).
    Awesome, I'll cehck that out again soon.

Not completely sure what that means as I'm not great with programming terminology.
    Eh, all I meant was the VPS (the shared server they're running on) can be horrendously slow. Anything related to timing tends to suffer... so I'd assume that's what's causing the high fail rate (my cooldown checks don't tend to cause skills to fail anywhere near that often, usually...). I meant to throw debug on there again to make absolute sure that this is indeed the reason, so I should probably remember to do that when I update the server (eventually). Just have a few things I need to finish first.

They won't be using the VPS for official, but for now, it's definitely annoying.

Banned Senior Member

What class were you and what skills were you using just curious because people are having problems with archer arrowshower/multi failing as well.

Banned

Eh, all I meant was the VPS (the shared server they're running on) can be horrendously slow. Anything related to timing tends to suffer... so I'd assume that's what's causing the high fail rate (my cooldown checks don't tend to cause skills to fail anywhere near that often, usually...). I meant to throw debug on there again to make absolute sure that this is indeed the reason, so I should probably remember to do that when I update the server (eventually). Just have a few things I need to finish first.

They won't be using the VPS for official, but for now, it's definitely annoying.
    Oh alright, thanks for reiterating that for me Two.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    What class were you and what skills were you using just curious because people are having problems with archer arrowshower/multi failing as well.
    I was an Orc Warrior just using all the basic skills before lvl 10. I guess I didn't take into consideration that I'm used to warrior moves with 100% accuracy so maybe that's why I felt that way??

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM