Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings everyone! LegitKO has been undergoing massive development over the past few months and is now in Closed Beta stage. ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default LegitKO [Closed Beta]

Greetings everyone! LegitKO has been undergoing massive development over the past few months and is now in Closed Beta stage. There is no ETA on how long Closed Beta lasts. It is mainly to finalize the most important things to our server and find a dedi host. The server will most likely be in official stage this month sometime. We plan to have Open Beta for a week to test our security, our dedi host, and to find/fix any remaining issues.

Server Info
    - Light to Medium Farm
    - Level 70 Cap
    - +8/+1 max
    - 70 on worms (exp is boring, screw that)
    - Starter gear Chitins +8, mage/priest has all other tiers besides shells. +8 basic high-class weapons (Glave +8
    for example.)
    - The best weapons you can obtain is Juraid and Bi-Frost.
    - Bi-Frost is disabled and all Bi-Frost monsters are in CZ for
    raids.
    - Eslant is disabled, all bosses are in bowl.
    - Old Colony Zone

Zones

- Juraid Mountain
    - UTC
    - Krowaz
    - Chaos

Key Features/Events
    - Gamble System
    - CSW
    - FT (100% working)
    - Wars (Working on making 3 diff wars)
    - Automated Boss Events
    - Custom Panel Scripts
    - Custom GM events
    - Custom Quests
    - Custom Bosses
    - Vote rewards
    - Weekly KC reward

Admin Team
    Gucci
    AfterMath
    MetaHaze

- Panel (Under Development)
    - Forum
    LegitKO
    - Server (Under Development)
    - Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Legitko

If you would like to participate in our Closed Beta feel free to contact the admin team via KO4LIFE,our forums, or any other service that we're available on. There is more information explaining how Closed Beta works on our forums.

Last edited by bigdudle; 03-11-2014 at 08:20 PM.
    aussieguy, iviari, JimX and 10 others like this.

Banned Senior Member

dam guy's this looks great i can't wait for this so epic
    AfterMath likes this.

when oldschool guys lead a server then I can only expect good things to come.
    AfterMath likes this.

I thought you already had a server running,or was that sheldons/his brothers? Anyway,I'll give it a go cause I like the setup,good luck with it

looks good but i would remove this words "Old Colony Zone CUZ DATS HOW I LIKE IT" since its what we the players choose and not you.

client version?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    looks good but i would remove this words "Old Colony Zone CUZ DATS HOW I LIKE IT" since its what we the players choose and not you.
    Actually, in the end it's the admins decision.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Actually, in the end it's the admins decision.
    true it is, but i could say that 50% of the ko comunnity like the new cz, and make decisions by yourself isnt a good idea for a new server, afterall the players choose what they like and what not

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I thought you already had a server running,or was that sheldons/his brothers? Anyway,I'll give it a go cause I like the setup,good luck with it
    he had a project, with this other guy. but the guy, just tried to scam him. so we are making this server ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    it's how we are making our server, the players will surely like what we have installed

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    client version?
    version is 1298

That is a good thing incoming ! Good job guys
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

i like the new cz tbh but then again im still playing usko and most private server players think usko is an abomination lol
    Xia likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    client version?
    1298, other versions of KO are too buggy :P Unless you start them from scratch ur self.

@Decerto no, I do not have a server running currently.

I like the way you got different ideas going on in this server. Looks very promising. I LOVE the old CZ too imo as well lol. I'll give a lil feedback not saying this is the say all end all but I think since you are adding bifrost and juraid weapons, and new monsters nd stuff, you should raise the level cap to 72.
    Mages staffs from bifrost and Juraid would actually matter then to increase mage clans into coming as well( helps population).
    Also battle priests. Not everyone wants to stick to INT priest so if a player knows that battle priest will be effective then that will increase some more players.
    Rogues and warriors can stay the same because they already get a boost from the bifrost/Juraid weapons. I know this from a rogue's point of view because without minor cooldown we basically unstoppable lol in a 70 capped server with better weps.
    But ye, Mages need their lvl 72 staff and bps need their helis.
    I also see you are going to implement Krowaz zone. Imo (only my opinion) if Krowaz is to work, we should not implement the krowaz weapons without their being some sort of armor able to sustain the damage from these krowaz weapons. If you do keep the server level 70 capped and rogues running around with dual raums, basically no one is safe lol. On that same note, back to mages and priests again, if they gonna farm those krowaz items, im sure they wanna use them to fight with and be made useful instead of support, hence te lvl 72 cap.\

But other than that I am glad someone like you is releasing a server because I know for a fact that it will be good. You have the knowledge that is needed not only from a developer's point of view but also a long time player so you can understand where we come from as a community. I think that you are the last chance for the KO community to get back together and revive this dieing art we know as KO. I was actually considering officially quitting KO for good because of the recent failures until I seen this post. So best wishes and best of luck

Banned Senior Member

Krowaz is being added for bosses + farming. I have ideas for it, I have no intentions of adding Krowaz weapons :P As for level 72 and stuff thats something to think about down the road but I can easily balance skills if it comes down to that.

This does look promising indeed so good luck with the dev work.

On a side note: JimXroX, glad to see you are still around bro. Diez times are the very reason I still dabble with this drug called KO

Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM