Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Get out of my topic posting a bunch of nonsense before I contact the mods on ...
Page: 12

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Get out of my topic posting a bunch of nonsense before I contact the mods on here to make you get out of it.

We WILL have deathlogs you will see. If I recall, HRKO failed, you guys have no right to say shit to us.

Ever consider we have someone you guys don't?

1 name

twostars

This post is probably what adds to the confusion.. lol. It really implies you have him on staff.

So to your edited post.. let's say you mess up. Can't fix it.. you're not going to two to fix it? Let's not kid anyone. Everyone has their limits and what they can do.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    This post is probably what adds to the confusion.. lol. It really implies you have him on staff.
    Ah well I didn't mean it that way. I just want to clear that confusion now.

What I technically meant was in that post he was saying our death logs won't be accurate so I meant that it obviously would since twostars would be the one doing it.

Banned

There is one primary thing that gurantee you a sucesfull server. Anyone know it?
    @bigdudle do you know which 5 things you need to posses for good server? Perhaps just 3of them?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
    There is one primary thing that gurantee you a sucesfull server. Anyone know it?
    @bigdudle do you know which 5 things you need to posses for good server? Perhaps just 3of them?
    Lol I'm pretty curious as to why you keep questioning me but it should be obvious.

1. Security

2. No corruption

3. Active admins

4. Admins who listen to their players and don't only think about money.

5. A decent dedi

6. Stuff for players to do always (not just PK)

7. Provide new content as often as possible

8. No OP donors

9. Have your server as unique as possible

10. Make sure to fix all bugs and issues before the server is launched, and advertise properly so you will have a decent sized population on launch.

So yes, they're actually 10 or more... and I'm still curious why I should answer such silly questions lol.
    Giovanni likes this.

Banned

So yes, they're actually 10 or more... and I'm still curious why I should answer such silly questions lol.
    You might find it silly,but its actually very important. Those 10 things that you listed is something that should be settled down,those are small things that could go under 1 caregory. I hope you will find the 5 things that makea your server sucesful,very rare admins know it,they figure it by their own.

I won't bother you anymore,I guess I took this topic as a random conversation,not your server topic. Apolpgizes,good night

Banned Regular Member

forum will be probably be released on the weekend
    Last edited by AfterMath; 01-07-2014 at 12:07 AM. Reason: edit

Banned Senior Member

Grobar? Does anyone else smell grobar?

Looking forward to the release!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Grobar? Does anyone else smell grobar?

Looking forward to the release!
    Hey coolz.. Just checking in

Banned

Being bored a bit and no servers launching soon meeh...seems sooo dead

Banned Senior Member

Question is, what to do with it? :P

ReesesPieces and AfterMath like this.

Banned Senior Member

could work as an arena don't know if that would be possible tho

Death Match event ?

Banned Regular Member

how about this guys, for the Chaos map. my idea was to add this,
    see where it says human and orcs. sorry about the rough paint lol ,well the idea was to,
    see if i can add gates, to block off the entrances with gates where the X is from the middle of the map. and set a timer for them to, open and close automatic. so also for the centre i was thinking of adding, personalised Admin Boss's. and maybe a,
    few other treats for you all, and this could also be a scheduled event that me and the team could work on, also this map would be used as a pvp zone. if you didn't work that out already, it should be fun and spicy for, you all. so let us know, what you think about this idea!.

GOGOGO RICK, You are my another hope

Just curious.. but in all honesty to come out and say "we have twostars.." just really screams to me.. you aren't going to do much and it's basically twos server, and I guess be begging two to put the band aid on the mistakes you will make.
    Atleast they admit it instead of just changing copyrights and acting all tough... Anyway, for the server itself this might be bad, because two won't be there always to fix and pick you up when you fall down. You shouldn't worry that much about having cool features , because in the long range that wont keep you secured.. Paying people extra instead of investing more money to dedicated is not as smart as it sounds.

only negative about this is the fact (both?) admins going to play this server and there is always chance they corrupt own clan to be the best.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM