Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 751
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by azreal313 Please don't do this, it only puts the stronger nation further ahead than the weaker one ...
Page: 14


  1. #196
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Please don't do this, it only puts the stronger nation further ahead than the weaker one by giving them mass items, not only that but people will be more focused on farming Juraid items during invasions than actually capping monuments and getting NP's which totally wrecks the fun of it. I know you and I both played on a server with this feature and it made wars more of a burden than entertaining.
    I agree on this to some extent. So I came up with an idea, how about adding them to Lunar War, placing them inside the guardposts where the Warders rest. That way there will be encouragement for both PK and for Farm? People would be doing both at the same time, since the Fallen Soldiers are placed directly beside the Warder.
    AfterMath likes this.

  2. #197
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    I agree on this to some extent. So I came up with an idea, how about adding them to Lunar War, placing them inside the guardposts where the Warders rest. That way there will be encouragement for both PK and for Farm? People would be doing both at the same time, since the Fallen Soldiers are placed directly beside the Warder.
    Meta's idea seems fine, just donno how I would set it up.

    Anyway that reminds me, in war on other servs mages can't tp for 5-10 mins after being out of jail. On this server, that will be changed and mage should be able to TP their party instantly once out of jail.
    AfterMath, zuka and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

  3. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Meta's idea seems fine, just donno how I would set it up.

    Anyway that reminds me, in war on other servs mages can't tp for 5-10 mins after being out of jail. On this server, that will be changed and mage should be able to TP their party instantly once out of jail.
    Amen. /10char

  4. #199
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    I agree on this to some extent. So I came up with an idea, how about adding them to Lunar War, placing them inside the guardposts where the Warders rest. That way there will be encouragement for both PK and for Farm? People would be doing both at the same time, since the Fallen Soldiers are placed directly beside the Warder.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Meta's idea seems fine, just donno how I would set it up.

    Anyway that reminds me, in war on other servs mages can't tp for 5-10 mins after being out of jail. On this server, that will be changed and mage should be able to TP their party instantly once out of jail.
    +1 my team

  5. #200
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Also please disable the /unview things to avoid alot of stupid stuff, such as csw etc

  6. #201
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Also please disable the /unview things to avoid alot of stupid stuff, such as csw etc
    i will look into that personally thank you sir/ madam

  7. #202
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Also please disable the /unview things to avoid alot of stupid stuff, such as csw etc
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    i will look into that personally thank you sir/ madam


    please don't do that, you know how long the blinking takes when you die? its bullshit

  8. #203
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    please don't do that, you know how long the blinking takes when you die? its bullshit
    hmm u do have a point also ill speak to my team maybe we will keep the /unview

  9. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    You could find a way to lower the blink time?

  10. #205
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    You could find a way to lower the blink time?
    do tell ben?

  11. #206
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Don't change the wars.. Invasions are meant for farming to encourage people to attend wars. People wouldn't participate in the war itself but just farm if you add farming inside war zone which is totally not the point.

  12. #207
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Don't change the wars.. Invasions are meant for farming to encourage people to attend wars. People wouldn't participate in the war itself but just farm if you add farming inside war zone which is totally not the point.
    So ur saying to keep it how it currently is? Or make a totally new thing (boss war)

  13. #208
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    So ur saying to keep it how it currently is? Or make a totally new thing (boss war)
    He just said "Don't change the wars" ... so :P

  14. #209
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    keep the /unview was one of my favorite features from xionia ko(and other servers that had it)

  15. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    /unview its a gm command so it shouldnt even should be actived...

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •