Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by azreal313 Please don't do this, it only puts the stronger nation further ahead than the weaker one ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Please don't do this, it only puts the stronger nation further ahead than the weaker one by giving them mass items, not only that but people will be more focused on farming Juraid items during invasions than actually capping monuments and getting NP's which totally wrecks the fun of it. I know you and I both played on a server with this feature and it made wars more of a burden than entertaining.
    I agree on this to some extent. So I came up with an idea, how about adding them to Lunar War, placing them inside the guardposts where the Warders rest. That way there will be encouragement for both PK and for Farm? People would be doing both at the same time, since the Fallen Soldiers are placed directly beside the Warder.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    I agree on this to some extent. So I came up with an idea, how about adding them to Lunar War, placing them inside the guardposts where the Warders rest. That way there will be encouragement for both PK and for Farm? People would be doing both at the same time, since the Fallen Soldiers are placed directly beside the Warder.
    Meta's idea seems fine, just donno how I would set it up.

Anyway that reminds me, in war on other servs mages can't tp for 5-10 mins after being out of jail. On this server, that will be changed and mage should be able to TP their party instantly once out of jail.
    AfterMath, zuka and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

Anyway that reminds me, in war on other servs mages can't tp for 5-10 mins after being out of jail. On this server, that will be changed and mage should be able to TP their party instantly once out of jail.
    Amen. /10char

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post

+1 my team

Also please disable the /unview things to avoid alot of stupid stuff, such as csw etc

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Also please disable the /unview things to avoid alot of stupid stuff, such as csw etc
    i will look into that personally thank you sir/ madam

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    i will look into that personally thank you sir/ madam

please don't do that, you know how long the blinking takes when you die? its bullshit

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    please don't do that, you know how long the blinking takes when you die? its bullshit
    hmm u do have a point also ill speak to my team maybe we will keep the /unview

You could find a way to lower the blink time?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    You could find a way to lower the blink time?
    do tell ben?

Don't change the wars.. Invasions are meant for farming to encourage people to attend wars. People wouldn't participate in the war itself but just farm if you add farming inside war zone which is totally not the point.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Don't change the wars.. Invasions are meant for farming to encourage people to attend wars. People wouldn't participate in the war itself but just farm if you add farming inside war zone which is totally not the point.
    So ur saying to keep it how it currently is? Or make a totally new thing (boss war)

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

So ur saying to keep it how it currently is? Or make a totally new thing (boss war)
    He just said "Don't change the wars" ... so :P

Banned Senior Member

keep the /unview was one of my favorite features from xionia ko(and other servers that had it)

/unview its a gm command so it shouldnt even should be actived...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM