Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nah /unview is a easy way for npt.. Especially if there cooldown on TP after you die in war is ...
Page: 15

O_o Senior Member

Nah /unview is a easy way for npt.. Especially if there cooldown on TP after you die in war is disabled.. And also off at CSW, it's impossible to get the crystal.

Banned Senior Member

We planned on removing the /unview command I believe. As stated before, /unview is not even meant for normal characters.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I've thought up a system for the farming of shells/high class weapons as well.

There will be mobs in Krowaz (near the bases) which will drop gems. The gems will drop shells/high class weapons. For example one gem will drop all of warrior shell (at +5 maybe?) or +1 doesn't matter. You are 100% guaranteed to get a random warrior shell and the gem drop rate will be 100% as well. The same will apply to the weapons except it will be random for them and not exactly for that certain class. I figured this system will be a new and cool way to go about farming for shells/weapons. It won't be too hard to get them since YOU are guaranteed to get 1 random item shell or high class wep on each of the gems.

So yeah basically, 100% drop rate on the gem, 100% chance to get 1 random shell or high class weapon.

Upgrade rates are as follows

1 to +5 100% 1 to +6 75% 1 to +7 55% 1 to +8 35%

I'm thinking about letting the weapons/armors exchange at +5 or +6 to save people time from upgrading.
    AfterMath likes this.

O_o Senior Member

If it's 100% +5 then yes, make them drop +5.

About the farming uhmm.. Donnu..

Banned Senior Member

It's something new, is why I'm wanting to set it up this way.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
    Kronos started with a money budget gained from illegal activities.

DDoS is overrated,it won't happen if you get good dedi and not have more than 300 users.. But if you plan to use some cheap shit than even ‘janekisback' can ddos you lmao
    What the f*ck!.
    Who you?.

Janek ur da best.

I wouldn't like to see Krowaz armor becuz I like old school server type. If you gonna go 70 lvl cap, dont use Krowaz pls.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    Janek ur da best.

I wouldn't like to see Krowaz armor becuz I like old school server type. If you gonna go 70 lvl cap, dont use Krowaz pls.
    ? I never said we're using Krowaz armor o.o

I said farming shells/high class weps will take PLACE in Krowaz, We have no intentions of adding Krowaz Armor/Weapons.

Anyway guys, do you all like the idea of shells/highclass wep exchanging randomly from gems?
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

After some thought I think we're going to disable Krowaz, meaning remove it for the time being. Theres a few reasons why to that as well.

- The map is too big (literally)

- Most people don't like it anyway

- We feel that it will split the PK up too much. On previous servers I've played in the past people seemed to stay in Krowaz land pking.

I mean the land has potential to be used but it's just too big. We'll keep it though for future content updates incase we can come up with something else on making it more useful. (Maybe add towers to were people can't go that far? :P)

With Krowaz being removed this means shell + high class farming will be put into UTC. The only thing I'm worried about tho is people constantly in there farming since both nations will be at the same place. I don't know how the balance will work out. We could add the mobs in CZ to farm for the shells/weps but there is already Bi-Frost fragments there.
    AfterMath likes this.

I don't know how UTC works, but I hope that it's not an always-open zone. I mean is it like event? or you can go in there anytime? Because that would suck, I think all the players should be in CZ farming except when some event is going on...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    I don't know how UTC works, but I hope that it's not an always-open zone. I mean is it like event? or you can go in there anytime? Because that would suck, I think all the players should be in CZ farming except when some event is going on...
    Well it's currently set up to go in there anytime. To make it an automated event would take a lot of changes via DB (it's possible just time consuming to make it perfect.) It's mainly just bosses tho atm.

Altho I do agree to a certain extent that most farming should take place in CZ for active PK.
    AfterMath likes this.

Rick you just won the internet with that KO server name.

/Shut it down

Banned Senior Member

i think there should be cz farm but i also think there should be smaller alternative farm spots that has 50% of the drop rate that cz has. that way players that start a few days late can farm without being raided but it will take longer and more work so they are encouraged to farm in cz.
    Phoenix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I've thought up a system for the farming of shells/high class weapons as well.

There will be mobs in Krowaz (near the bases) which will drop gems. The gems will drop shells/high class weapons. For example one gem will drop all of warrior shell (at +5 maybe?) or +1 doesn't matter. You are 100% guaranteed to get a random warrior shell and the gem drop rate will be 100% as well. The same will apply to the weapons except it will be random for them and not exactly for that certain class. I figured this system will be a new and cool way to go about farming for shells/weapons. It won't be too hard to get them since YOU are guaranteed to get 1 random item shell or high class wep on each of the gems.

So yeah basically, 100% drop rate on the gem, 100% chance to get 1 random shell or high class weapon.

Upgrade rates are as follows

1 to +5 100% 1 to +6 75% 1 to +7 55% 1 to +8 35%

I'm thinking about letting the weapons/armors exchange at +5 or +6 to save people time from upgrading.
    Why are you complicating it,so you are making mobs drop gems,that you exchange for shells,but gems drop at 100% ? Just make certain mobs drop certain items and that is it,if you need warrior shells,you go farm mobs that drop warrior shells,at maybe 50%,then you upgrade it...gems are fine for high end items not for fckin shells...

Banned Senior Member

This server looks really good so far!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM