Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 751
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looking forward to see that charming blue panel of yours = )...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    looking forward to see that charming blue panel of yours = )

  2. #17
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    looking forward to see that charming blue panel of yours = )
    New panel, no blue gfx. In all honesty I doubt blue gfx will exist anywhere on this serv :P

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    looking forward to see that charming blue panel of yours = )
    No worries, I got much more time to work on graphical things now than I did back then, so nah, no blue panel or no custom blue shit anywhere in game, actually going to be much more variety in colors. This server has been in the work for some time now, and I've been taking my time on almost every little thing, so yea, it will have good graphical work. I can promise you that.

  4. #19
    Regular Member NadieraAyesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Under The Castle
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Looks like a nice server, will check it out.

  5. #20
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Out of curiosity, do you guys prefer old moradon? Or would you like the new USKO moradon 19xx version (latest one)

    Both of them will be xmas version btw, I prefer that one over the others :P

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Old Mora FTW.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you guys prefer old moradon? Or would you like the new USKO moradon 19xx version (latest one)

    Both of them will be xmas version btw, I prefer that one over the others :P
    old plýz. /10 chars
    InfernalFire likes this.

  8. #23
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    guess we sticking with old moradon then

  9. #24
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Looks fucking nice but will see when its open

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you guys prefer old moradon? Or would you like the new USKO moradon 19xx version (latest one)

    Both of them will be xmas version btw, I prefer that one over the others :P
    fuck USKO bro, why do you even have to ask such questions?
    oldschool all da way

  11. #26
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Idk, just figured you guys would of liked the Moradon haha its w/e tho I am using the old one atm. I prefer the old one too myself.

  12. #27
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    what kind of accessory starting gear are you planning on adding? tbh i like servers when they first come out and no one has any accessories besides like +9 str rings/belt/earring/neck also i like the old moradon better but if you are trying to please the turkish crowd i think they prefer the new moradon also its no longer 19xx its 20xx for the newest xmas moradon(added a week or 2 ago)

  13. #28
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    what kind of accessory starting gear are you planning on adding? tbh i like servers when they first come out and no one has any accessories besides like +9 str rings/belt/earring/neck also i like the old moradon better but if you are trying to please the turkish crowd i think they prefer the new moradon also its no longer 19xx its 20xx for the newest xmas moradon(added a week or 2 ago)
    Then it must be the 20xx version.

    We're going to be doing +0 jewels I feel +9 jewels hurts the server badly after 4-5 days, it isn't really worth it. However, the beginning of the server is fun with it so I understand where ur coming from. It all honestly depends what everyone says but my opinion is +0 jewels.

  14. #29
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Then it must be the 20xx version.

    We're going to be doing +0 jewels I feel +9 jewels hurts the server badly after 4-5 days, it isn't really worth it. However, the beginning of the server is fun with it so I understand where ur coming from. It all honestly depends what everyone says but my opinion is +0 jewels.
    maybe add +0 jewels but wp/ep instead of inecks? that would be a good compromise between the +9 jewels and the +0 jewels.

  15. #30
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    maybe add +0 jewels but wp/ep instead of inecks? that would be a good compromise between the +9 jewels and the +0 jewels.
    We really aren't wanting people to have to grind to get
    jewels, that is not our priority.
    We want people to get on, have max lvl and have a decent start to where they can farm or PK and be on top of their game.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •