Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop I'm not sure if twoey already mentioned it, but at least I would totally abuse the ...
Page: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm not sure if twoey already mentioned it, but at least I would totally abuse the party bug with my laptop. Most of my clannies have 2nd computers to log another char to sit in cz town and party bug them in. Thus you can double your gains from PvP rewards
    That's fail , you just told him our TOP 10 SECRET PLAN

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm not sure if twoey already mentioned it, but at least I would totally abuse the party bug with my laptop. Most of my clannies have 2nd computers to log another char to sit in cz town and party bug them in. Thus you can double your gains from PvP rewards
    Already mentioned and has been answered twice (above) by me and by twostars -,-. This aint a problem.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    That's fail , you just told him our TOP 10 SECRET PLAN
    That top secret plan has already been mentioned/thought of
    zuka and AfterMath like this.

The manner point should setup like National points so its different ,when you get rezz you wont get National point .
    It doesn't work like that though.

Item rewards are implemented custom, by whoever implemented that buggy implementation.
    Now, whenever their code's called (e.g. when they're resurrected, for who knows what reason, and when they're actually killed), it'll give the reward.

Whether the reward is manner, or an item doesn't matter. If it's rewarding on resurrection, it'll behave the same either way.
    zuka and AfterMath like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    I really hope you're not one of the admins/gms of this server.
    Now I kind of hope he's not affiliated with the server in any way... Kids these days..
    nickos3 and AfterMath like this.

Banned Senior Member

what if the items you gained also wasn't tradable and was called a "quest iron neck" or something like that where even tho it has the same stats since you got it from the cz quest of killing people it is not tradable. would make abuse pointless because they can't trade it over to their main character(iron neck was just an example idk what you plan to put in the quests)
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

A full quest line.. and you have to complete it to get items.. paper quests up to shell quests. Make a full quest line that allows players to do quests to get their items. Would be unique.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    what if the items you gained also wasn't tradable and was called a "quest iron neck" or something like that where even tho it has the same stats since you got it from the cz quest of killing people it is not tradable. would make abuse pointless because they can't trade it over to their main character(iron neck was just an example idk what you plan to put in the quests)
    Not a bad idea :P I am sure they're better ways of doing it, though. We still have a while anyway before we get to implementing that and working with what goes in the NPC and stuff.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

you guys, do you all want a nation points zone, as a auto event. tell me what you think about this!

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    you guys, do you all want a nation points zone, as a auto event. tell me what you think about this!
    I guess you should answer to the trollers,its always better to admit than ignore. However i like and support what you guys are doing.

Whats a nation points zone tho ? I hear it first time

Any explanation would make it sounds better

Banned Regular Member

Any explanation would make it sounds better
    well my idea, was to add say custom boss's and some atross and riots, for a nation point ( NPS )event. also it could be a pvp zone, event where u will need to fight the other nation, to kill the boss's that drop national points. the event could be 15 to 20 mins each few days, or so. that is a rough explanation, of what could be. id love more ideas and feedback on this !

Banned Member

well my idea, was to add say custom boss's and some atross and riots, for a nation point ( NPS )event. also it could be a pvp zone, event where u will need to fight the other nation, to kill the boss's that drop national points. the event could be 15 to 20 mins each few days, or so. that is a rough explanation, of what could be. id love more ideas and feedback on this !
    Sorrry for bashing you,my intentions are positive,but what zone is that? You creating a whole new map or is it based on something like darklunar war?

Why would there be an np zone tho? Kind of useless imo lol. I'd rather make nps by pking.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

when's beta?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM