Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i said what you think about the nation point event?...
Page: 29

Banned Regular Member

like i said what you think about the nation point event?

Banned Member

Sorry for bad grammar,just representing my own thinking.

Mate first of all i have no reasons or intense to be jeoulus on your project,as well there is no trying to rush the system.

My comments are mostly helpful in topics and i really talk in word-experienced manner.

I suggest you to act different and control your self,after all you are becoming a public person that has to be involved in public questions and statements,if you cant its not good to be admin.

I know bigdudle is good and twostars will help,but before the admins talking like we are talking in colony zone after he died and went mad. This is server you are working on,you give a bad name to the server and other people involved.

There is a smell of corruption but thats within your leader bigdudle to handle,i really hope you arent the leader of it since it would lead to collapse.

I just dont like some peope attitude and i always like to comment something that i know.

However,again no bad intentions,other people involved seems reasonable to launch a good project

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    like i said what you think about the nation point event?

You'll support your opinion, no matter what others will say. Just 'cause you like <your> event idea. Just, like the ice/light shot skills (and what else).
    That's why people do not bother to share their opinion. (just my guess)

Banned Regular Member

now the event idea, is gone thank you ,for all of your feedback. :EDIT btw bigdudle does not pay this. he is not my leader btw!

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    now the event idea, is gone thank you ,for all of your feedback. :EDIT btw bigdudle does not pay this. he is not my leader btw!
    I Really assumed that you are investor in the project,but i was afraid to point out.

You are fine,noone ever said anything bad about you expect to learn how to communicate.

If you wondering why people dont give the suggestions and put efforrt in their post is because you cant ask like ""You want nation point event,give suggestions"""

It doesnt work like that,you are an admin,mostlikely a good one just try to Listen to peope,if you dont do that you can still be a good persona,but you cant be a public server admin.Hopefully you can changw manner or just leave advertisting to other expeienced people

I totally understand you are new in ko administrationship,but you have to take advices and learn from others.

If you want suggestions on your event,you need to write moree informations such as :

National points event is an event thats using dark lunar war map,it has random spawns as atrosses,riotes and some other monsters that drop national points,solo players can compete there and you can pk beetwen each other -The event is openec twice per week whenever the gm wants it.

Thats my suggestion,what you think ?

This topic has went totally 'off topic' since I last posted. I would kindly ask everyone to stop posting bullshit and get back on topic. This is a server development topic, not a rant thread. As for the person (Class) making assumptions about Aftermath claiming the serv would fail cuz corruption blabla, no chance. The only thing that stands a chance of bringing this server down is a massive botnet attack. You people have to understand, we've known each other for 8 years and the other admin is my brother. Aftermath may of got a lil overboard in some words the other day but he could of been having a bad day, everyone does.

We're working way too hard for silly shit to happen and too much money is involved. I'll kindly ask for the topic to get back to how it originally was and all the bullshit to stop this instant.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Ah makes sense. Had a bad day? Allowed to flame people and threaten us with the staff. Will gladly keep that in mind.. yes we all have bad days.. but you control what you say and what you do.
    Class likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Ah makes sense. Had a bad day? Allowed to flame people and threaten us with the staff. Will gladly keep that in mind.. yes we all have bad days.. but you control what you say and what you do.
    I've already talked with him about it. It will not happen again. Anyway back on topic as before.

P.S Class is Grobar, his grammar and shit is a dead giveaway. I don't need no suggestions from such person.

A guy who has scammed tons of people and coming on here talking about corruption can honestly stay out of my topic lol.....
    ReesesPieces and AfterMath like this.

Banned Regular Member

anyway, yeah let us know.. what you think about ideas we suggest...............

Starter items updated for now and we're probably going to balance classes around these items.

Warrior
    - Chitin Set (+8)
    - Glave (+8)
    - Warrior Pend (+0)
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x W.E (+0)
    - 2X RoC (+0)

Rogue
    - Chitin Set (+8)
    - 2x Mirage Daggers (+8)
    - Iron Crossbow (+8)
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x RoL (+0)
    - 2x R.E (+0)
    - PP (+0)

Priest
    - All armor tiers (+8) besides shell.
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x RoL (+0)
    - Warrior Pend (+0)
    - 2X C.E (+0)
    - Syphoric (+8)
    - Totamic Club (+8)
    - Dragon Tooth Hammer (+8)

Mage
    - Wood Staff (+8), Salamander Staff (+8), Viper Staff (+8)
    - 2x C.E (+0)
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x RoL (+0)
    - EP (+0)
    - Syphoric (+8)
    - Lupus Hammer (+8)

Still debating rather to make the starter shield Syphoric or change it to something else but priests/support mages need a decent shield to start out with. I feel like it is pointless to make someone farm for a Syphoric when I feel its kind of a bad item anyway, so I didn't add it to frags. It is however a pretty good starter shield.

I've also thought up a PK quest and will start working on that soon enough.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 01-16-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Starter items updated for now and we're probably going to balance classes around these items.

Warrior
    - Chitin Set (+8)
    - Glave (+8)
    - Warrior Pend (+0)
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x W.E (+0)
    - 2X RoC (+0)

Rogue
    - Chitin Set (+8)
    - 2x Mirage Daggers (+8)
    - Iron Crossbow (+8)
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x RoL (+0)
    - 2x R.E (+0)

Priest
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x RoL (+0)
    - Warrior Pend (+0)
    - 2X C.E (+0)
    - Syphoric (+8)

Mage
    - Wood Staff (+8), Salamander Staff (+8), Viper Staff (+8)
    - 2x C.E (+0)
    - Bronze Belt (+0)
    - 2x RoL (+0)
    - EP (+0)
    - Syphoric (+8)

Still debating rather to make the starter shield Syphoric or change it to something else but priests/support mages need a decent shield to start out with. I feel like it is pointless to make someone farm for a Syphoric when I feel its kind of a bad item anyway, so I didn't add it to frags. It is however a pretty good starter shield.

I've also thought up a PK quest and will start working on that soon enough.
    i would change the syphoric shield to scropion shield, since the str on syphoric is retarded on a priest

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    i would change the syphoric shield to scropion shield, since the str on syphoric is retarded on a priest
    It gives better stats than SS tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It gives better stats than SS tho.
    It does, and warriors will shred priests if they don't have weapon def.

Edit : Still debating on the shield as I said tho, I realize the stat requirement is kind of fucked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It does, and warriors will shred priests if they don't have weapon def.

Edit : Still debating on the shield as I said tho, I realize the stat requirement is kind of fucked on it.
    that why you should stat with ss, i didnt say ss is better, i just say the stat required is fucked up with syphoric

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    that why you should stat with ss, i didnt say ss is better, i just say the stat required is fucked up with syphoric
    What about making them start with both syph and SS? :P

Edit : Could also do this option, I could change the str requirement on syph but at the same time nerf the weapon def onit by 5 to 8.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM