Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 751
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best private server name. @redneck srsly....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Best private server name.















    @redneck srsly.
    AfterMath likes this.

  2. #32
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Best private server name.









    @redneck srsly.
    Elias hey smexy i still needa get you that kangaroo haha

    lol

  3. #33
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Sexy as hell, right? :P

    AfterMath likes this.

  4. #34
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Sexy as hell, right? :P

    my team members, and i, are doing some dam good work. look at this looks so sexy gj team!! epic !

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Looks good. Good luck on your project and i hope you will make a success out of this server. This community needs original servers since every server now online are copies of each other. (There may be a few changes but you get what i mean).

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    I wish you every success.. I hope i will be able to catch the start of the server

  7. #37
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    lildick you better not make this server suck. FinalLegacy will support this if it doesn't suck

  8. #38
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    lildick you better not make this server suck. FinalLegacy will support this if it doesn't suck


    this ^


    looks good anyway.

  9. #39
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    this ^


    looks good anyway.
    calm down dylan

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    41

    Default

    yea lilg0ck keep it up bro!!! I might join ya too <3

  11. #41
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    maybe add +0 jewels but wp/ep instead of inecks? that would be a good compromise between the +9 jewels and the +0 jewels.
    Hey I agree with this. Make like Warriors start with String of Skulls and WP, Rogues with Glass Belt and Priest Pendant, Mages and Priests with Glass Belt and Elemental Pendants. Rest of the accessories have them at +0 like WE for warrior, RE for rogue , Mage earring or clearic earring for mage and priest. started rings like elf rings for rogue, diamond rings for warriors, agate and emerald rings for mages and priests.

    I know you guys don't wanna make players grind it out or wait forever for the normal uniques like ROC, ROL, ROM, PE, EME so make them available by a quest system in CZ. Like Have the players have to kill different monsters to get each piece of those +0 uniques. For example 200 Balrogs for one of either +0 ROC, +0 ROL, +0 ROM ( repeatable but cant combine uniques) 200 Apostle for one of either +0 PE, EME +0, or SSE +0 (repeatable but cant combine uniques). This imo, will increase some of the pk action in CZ, hence some good raiding so it will be action not only in bowl but all over the CZ map.

    As for the bosses in bowl since I know adding these quests would make
    Bach, Duke, Bishop, and TK seem useless for drops, make them have a chance to drop high class weapons and armor and NPs. I think each boss in bowl should drop Nps and Eslant bosses drop like high class items at a much lowere rate than CZ bosses so not everyone is always camping Eslant. We want to make alot of action in CZ.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Hey I agree with this. Make like Warriors start with String of Skulls and WP, Rogues with Glass Belt and Priest Pendant, Mages and Priests with Glass Belt and Elemental Pendants. Rest of the accessories have them at +0 like WE for warrior, RE for rogue , Mage earring or clearic earring for mage and priest. started rings like elf rings for rogue, diamond rings for warriors, agate and emerald rings for mages and priests.

    I know you guys don't wanna make players grind it out or wait forever for the normal uniques like ROC, ROL, ROM, PE, EME so make them available by a quest system in CZ. Like Have the players have to kill different monsters to get each piece of those +0 uniques. For example 200 Balrogs for one of either +0 ROC, +0 ROL, +0 ROM ( repeatable but cant combine uniques) 200 Apostle for one of either +0 PE, EME +0, or SSE +0 (repeatable but cant combine uniques). This imo, will increase some of the pk action in CZ, hence some good raiding so it will be action not only in bowl but all over the CZ map.

    As for the bosses in bowl since I know adding these quests would make
    Bach, Duke, Bishop, and TK seem useless for drops, make them have a chance to drop high class weapons and armor and NPs. I think each boss in bowl should drop Nps and Eslant bosses drop like high class items at a much lowere rate than CZ bosses so not everyone is always camping Eslant. We want to make alot of action in CZ.
    I would prefer to have some other kind of accessories and be able to farm the uniques.. Eslant is disabled from what i read on the main post. I would like boss's to drop np's aswell and the idea of quests in CZ for uniques isn't bad.. just not the high end ones.. those should be farmed classic way imo.

    Also without eslant it means we won't have Iron sets or we gonna have to farm isiloon etc or its going to be other bosses to drop them?

  13. #43
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    calm down dylan


    yeah calm down http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/40534.html

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    it would be really cool if we could see every player's gear on panel...

  15. #45
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    I would prefer to have some other kind of accessories and be able to farm the uniques.. Eslant is disabled from what i read on the main post. I would like boss's to drop np's aswell and the idea of quests in CZ for uniques isn't bad.. just not the high end ones.. those should be farmed classic way imo.

    Also without eslant it means we won't have Iron sets or we gonna have to farm isiloon etc or its going to be other bosses to drop them?
    Iron neck will drop from SQ, Belt from TK. It's basically the same system :P Just bosses are in bowl.

    As for the suggestion on the starter jewels, not a bad idea.

    By the way, I already have a NPC that sells low end uniques (such as diamond rings and shit)

    @Black you will be able to see their gear, no worries.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •