Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats what i mean start with chitins 8. you should make the rates a bit hard like 7 a little ...
Page: 32

thats what i mean start with chitins 8. you should make the rates a bit hard like 7 a little hard 8 very hard. shud really have to work for every piece of gear, so coins also has a good value

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You will have to work for ur gear. It won't be insanely hard but we'll have more explanation of that later on.

As far iron set/glassbelt etc those will be RARE. Other jewels not so rare, but we want iron set/cs etc to have a good value.

As stated, people will have to farm in CZ for high class weps + shells. You start out with glave +8/chitins 8

Edit : Juraid weapon is also our max and is STRICTLY only farmable by boss war which occurs daily for 30 minutes.
    Who'd like to waste time farming and making shells +8 for a, uhmm i don't remember but let me guess, +150 AC ? =0

Except if upgrade rate from +7 to +8 is ~50%? then, fine i guess..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Who'd like to waste time farming and making shells +8 for a, uhmm i don't remember but let me guess, +150 AC ? =0

Except if upgrade rate from +7 to +8 is ~50%? then, fine i guess..
    Thats the point, it isn't that big of a difference. Upgrade rate is around 35% as well. But yeah.. no1 will be forced to farm on this server. Nothing will be op, it will just give other players a slightly better advantage.

so bascially another pk server? pk servers never last well you might have a population of 0-200 after a few weeks its the same old shit from every server but yeh good luck i guess

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    so bascially another pk server? pk servers never last well you might have a population of 0-200 after a few weeks its the same old shit from every server but yeh good luck i guess
    It's not technically a full pk server, it will be medium farm with instant 70.

In correction to that statement, farm servers never last. They last about 3 weeks til every1 realizes they can't be on top so they quit.

They last about 3 weeks til every1 realizes they can't be on top so they quit.
    Much like your every relationship :3 Bumpz.
    twostars likes this.

Banned Senior Member

will be there any dd's for priests and mages as usko first servers?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    will be there any dd's for priests and mages as usko first servers?
    Yes, there will be custom 15 DD helms for mage/priest only. They will prolly drop some where not sure yet (maybe riotes/tross.)

Would also like to mention that vote rewards currently are set to :

All personal items @ 35 VP each

ROL/ROC/PP/WP/EP/C.E/W.E/M.E/R.E/P.E/E.M.E/S.S.E all at (+1) for 35 VP each. We will not be adding Iron Belt/Skele/Glass/Iron neck to VP. We want those items to be as rare as possible.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 01-25-2014 at 12:39 PM.

It's not technically a full pk server, it will be medium farm with instant 70.

In correction to that statement, farm servers never last. They last about 3 weeks til every1 realizes they can't be on top so they quit.
    Yeeee thats why osko on cypher after a whole year almost or so it still had over 500 people on it. people only give up when they have to level from 1 and its hard which in your case its not. anyway good luck mate im pretty sure this aint your first server and i do clearly remember another server of yours failing rapidly after a few days

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    Yeeee thats why osko on cypher after a whole year almost or so it still had over 500 people on it. people only give up when they have to level from 1 and its hard which in your case its not. anyway good luck mate im pretty sure this aint your first server and i do clearly remember another server of yours failing rapidly after a few days
    And another person thinking ChillKO was mine. I'll go back some pages and quote myself.

To clear some things up before other stuff arises about this.

ChillKO was NEVER my server. I only helped GM it and helped Sick take care of simple things. Sick never gave me a chance to do stuff in DB, he assumed I'd screw stuff up but look at this server what its developing into. It will be 20x better than Sick's server. But to answer your question, no I didn't give shit out there. Sick never gave me full DB access and what time I was on the DB he was normally there anyway.

But yeah... ChillKO was not my server and hopefully that clears the stuff up about that server now.

Banned Senior Member

And another person thinking ChillKO was mine. I'll go back some pages and quote myself.
    lol if your saying when you remade it last time it isnt your's you're lying

Ello' ricky kanka, I might give this a try if I can find the time to play KO, either way regardless if I make it or not I wish you the best of luck with the server

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    lol if your saying when you remade it last time it isnt your's you're lying
    It really wasn't... I got back cool with Sick again and he was wanting to remake it. Those that knew Sick can confirm ChillKO was never my server lol.

@Vice sup man been a while :P

It really wasn't... I got back cool with Sick again and he was wanting to remake it. Those that knew Sick can confirm ChillKO was never my server lol.

@Vice sup man been a while :P
    feel free to add my skype so we can keep in touch

or just send me a pm with yours

Banned Regular Member

Thumbs up

*Update* Forums Has Been Moved, To A faster Instance. witch gives,

• a Faster site performance experience
    • Broad security protection
    • Peace of mind about running your website so you can get back, to what you love.
    • Cloudflare some Ddos Protection

*Update* we also have now, got a 15 GB FTP back up. witch will help us,
    manage server more, for patches etc :P.

*update*
    Panel Update's, vote rewards, pus, and GFX work, is In Development currently.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM