Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 751
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Who'd like to waste time farming and making shells +8 for a, uhmm i don't remember ...
Page: 33


  1. #481
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Who'd like to waste time farming and making shells +8 for a, uhmm i don't remember but let me guess, +150 AC ? =0

    Except if upgrade rate from +7 to +8 is ~50%? then, fine i guess..
    Correction, speaking in rogue case difference in AC between chitin set+8 and shell set+8 is exactly 25 defense.

  2. #482
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Correction, speaking in rogue case difference in AC between chitin set+8 and shell set+8 is exactly 25 defense.
    And for warriors it depends on your skill points in defense skill tree.

  3. #483
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    also depends if we balance it that way
    Last edited by AfterMath; 01-26-2014 at 07:41 PM.

  4. #484
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Server will most likely be ready for beta by the end of this upcoming month guys (Febuary)
    ManuCp, AfterMath and Phoenix like this.

  5. #485
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Server will most likely be ready for beta by the end of this upcoming month guys (Febuary)
    we will keep everyone informed

  6. #486
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I am curious to see what you will come up with brother. I hope to be impressed .

  7. #487
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karanightshadow View Post
    I am curious to see what you will come up with brother. I hope to be impressed .
    You will be impressed, we can guarantee this :3

    Anyway, since ko4life has been down (who knows when it'll go down again) we've made some updates to the server.

    - KDR system added to panel

    - Vote rewards completed

    - PUS almost completed

    We're now working on adding a new feature. Each 7 days the top 10 ladder holders from each nation will receive 200 KC free. We feel that this will help promote people to attend wars more often and keep the PK active considering they're gonna be 200 KC free each week.

    More details coming later on.

    Feel free to register on the forums legitkoforums.com

    They're not really any posts on there yet tho, we'll be making those later on :P
    AfterMath likes this.

  8. #488
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    i'm really looking forward to this server, good admin team and no need to nolife 24/7 like everywhere else ><
    Decerto, AfterMath and Phoenix like this.

  9. #489
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    good admin team
    We can argue about that.. But I'm excited as well :3

  10. #490
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    41

    Default

    ill most likely join ya!
    AfterMath likes this.

  11. #491
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    i'm really looking forward to this server, good admin team and no need to nolife 24/7 like everywhere else ><
    Klemski come now you love nerding 24/7 . As for the server i am looking forward to see this server online. I will be there to play on beta when you release it. Best of luck bro! I hope you will create a fantastic server which we all will be impressed and play for a long long time.

  12. #492
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Klemski come now you love nerding 24/7 . As for the server i am looking forward to see this server online. I will be there to play on beta when you release it. Best of luck bro! I hope you will create a fantastic server which we all will be impressed and play for a long long time.
    We'll try our very best man I can almost guarantee everyone will have an awesome PK experience if all goes well.

  13. #493
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Well guys we're curious on something. Should we balance classes with STARTER gear or TOP gear. They're flaws to both of course.

    -Starter gear = people who get geared are gonna be pretty tanky and those that join the server late will not be hitting as hard or be as tanky.

    - Top gear = People will be hitting those in starter gear kinda hard.

    Which do you guys prefer us to balance classes by? Starter gear or top gear.

  14. #494
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Well guys we're curious on something. Should we balance classes with STARTER gear or TOP gear. They're flaws to both of course.

    -Starter gear = people who get geared are gonna be pretty tanky and those that join the server late will not be hitting as hard or be as tanky.

    - Top gear = People will be hitting those in starter gear kinda hard.

    Which do you guys prefer us to balance classes by? Starter gear or top gear.
    correct guy's, and girls.
    we will decide by the early morning, with the most reply's to both of the starter or top gears. we are giving the community, a choice.& we would love to hear, your opinions.

  15. #495
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Always balance top gear. If ppl complain you can just refer to this topic later on and tell ppl "told you so".
    Last edited by Kallop; 02-04-2014 at 11:34 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •