Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars So much fucking win in this post. He has totally silenced you. PS: Fuck grobar ! ...
Page: 36

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So much fucking win in this post.
    He has totally silenced you.

PS: Fuck grobar ! (i want my like)
    Pasulj likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    even tho legit ko is not even a half way to classicko.
    Funny considering its the other way around. You have no idea what this server is capable of when it hasn't even launched beta LOL.

Anyway feel free to keep bumping my topic and drawing even more attention, appreciated.

From what I read in a post you made, you DDoS threatened us, did you not?
    AfterMath likes this.

It's probablly true that i cheated,ddosed,scammed other servers, and hijacking them.
    This is the reason you are banned and not wanted here. Well, you're also incredibly irritating which makes people want you banned even more.

But let's also admit other things, am i the most active,the best admin? Were my servers the most populated?
    ForgottenKO 150 Users online 8 months online
    United MYKO 350 Users 2,5 months online.
    That's why people hate me, coz im so good.
    If they would hate me because of hijacking other servers, they would just give me bad reputation, or atleast BAN ME FROM FORUMS.
    Do you actually even believe this yourself? You're like the worst admin. You have no idea how to code anything by yourself which is why you keep using the same files coded to you by others.

SOO, I Won't stop.. Because we all know ClassicKO Will be good server,and it's my duty to show it to ko4life
    I registered first account in ko4life on 2008, now we are 2014.. You can see how much experience i got with those people.
    If my server is bad, just ignore it.. But everyone know how good it is, and twostars and others want LEGIT KO to get players from ko4life, even tho legit ko is not even a half way to classicko.
    Are you even fucking serious? The reason people want to play LegitKO is because the admin isn't a stupid worm like you. Besides their server concept and server files are at least 10x the shit you use in ClassicKO(Which is 99% the same as ForgottenKO.)

Lets admit one thing, twostars might be best developer,obama might be president for USA. But when it comes to administration of a server, i am the best here...
    Last time i said to twostars and others i will open server, with people knowing that i am grobar, but i didn't know that my topics will be deleted
    If a server/service is known to be bad contact a member of staff to remove the links to the server.
    Private Server Area
    Read the fucking rules. Jesus fuckin' Christ.

Banned

Its very easy

Legit KO - Taking 5 months to launch, having 100 users online... Could be ddosed easly!
    ClasscKO - Taking 2 months to launch, having 300 users online....Best security.

Is it just me.. or people rather play secured server with a lot of players? Or they want just a clean reputation admin? What do you think? ))) We will see soon

Its very easy

Legit KO - Taking 5 months to launch, having 100 users online... Could be ddosed easly!
    Making things up is very easy, yes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Making things up is very easy, yes.
    I swear to good. I said future for all the servers and i was right.
    I told it for proffesionalko,hellreapersko,instanityko... And even for vicents servers.. I was always right.

For proffesional KO : I said it will have 100 users online and it will close in a month, i also said there will be some errors and twostars bad technic. ( exploits )
    Hell Reapres KO : I said it wont survive and it will get ddos.
    InsanityKO : I said it will fail in 2 weeks, due to lack of players.
    I always know server future... It's very easy to see.

A knights online is going to have around 180 users, and vincent will be sad, because he thought he could get the same as LegacyKO.. He need to know legacyko wont repeat.. A knights online will stay up for 3 months..

Legit KO : It will have around 140 users online, there will be errors, and people won't really be satisfied... After 2 months it will have 70 users online and it will close in 4-5 months due to lack of players..

Twostars : He will be getting richer and richer by every server that fails such as those mentioned

)))

For proffesional KO : I said it will have 100 users online and it will close in a month, i also said there will be some errors and twostars bad technic. ( exploits )
    Started with 150 and dropped down to 100, yes. Population dropped just 'cause the exp rates were too low, though.
    What errors you're talking about 'cause i don't remember of any ? =o
    twostars was never involved on my server, lol. He only helped me once (and i still appreciate him for that) to get rid of a login-abuse exploit.

The only reason professionalko has been brought down was, because we had no actual anti-cheat.
    ...and, don't tell me that you've anti-cheat. Because ACME aint anti-chat, it's a junk. If it was an anti-cheat then i'd already have it bought.

Banned

Ok nickos32 what ever.

But all of those servers died pretty quickly, while on other side ForgottenKO and United MYKO was like x4 more sucesfull than them?
    So where is a reason that my servers are bad? I would say '' The best '' lol :P

Ok nickos32 what ever.

But all of those servers died pretty quickly, while on other side ForgottenKO and United MYKO was like x4 more sucesfull than them?
    So where is a reason that my servers are bad? I would say '' The best '' lol :P
    Nobody knows about ForgottenKO and United MYKO, everyone just heared about those servers owned by an idiot called Grobar (and by his gay-ish familia, sqazll, mentallist) who've scammed/hacked whoever was playing on these servers.

Banned Senior Member

Its very easy
    Taking 5 months to LAUNCH BECAUSE we're actually doing things right and don't want to REPEAT the same fucking mistakes as other owners continuously do.

Secured as in cheaters? Good luck.

Secured as in DDoS? DDoS is not fully stoppable, anyone with a brain realizes this. HOWEVER WE DO PLAN to invest A LOT of money into DDoS protection. We already know our server will be targeted which is what most owners don't realize about their servers when they're ready to launch. They put the server up ready TO MAKE DA MONIEZ and get ddosed to the ground.

Now, tell me, what makes ClassicKO so special? You probably do not have half the features we have/going to have. You're using ACME files? Congratz. Seems every server launching these days uses ACME files, thats nothing new.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Taking 5 months to LAUNCH BECAUSE we're actually doing things right and don't want to REPEAT the same fucking mistakes as other owners continuously do.

Secured as in cheaters? Good luck.

Secured as in DDoS? DDoS is not fully stoppable, anyone with a brain realizes this. HOWEVER WE DO PLAN to invest A LOT of money into DDoS protection. We already know our server will be targeted which is what most owners don't realize about their servers when they're ready to launch. They put the server up ready TO MAKE DA MONIEZ and get ddosed to the ground.

Now, tell me, what makes ClassicKO so special? You probably do not have half the features we have/going to have. You're using ACME files? Congratz. Seems every server launching these days uses ACME files, thats nothing new.
    I didn't say ill ddos you lol.. And i know if you will spend money for it, you will have it... Money = Quality nowadays.

And you know there is 3 types of Acme Files... OSKO Acme,Mine acme,The acme you can get! I paid a lot to acme developers so.. please! Paid more than socrates wants for soacs.

Just go on with your server, but dont provocate me.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

I didn't say ill ddos you lol.. And i know if you will spend money for it, you will have it... Money = Quality nowadays.

And you know there is 3 types of Acme Files... OSKO Acme,Mine acme,The acme you can get! I paid a lot to acme developers so.. please! Paid more than socrates wants for soacs.

Just go on with your server, but dont provocate me.
    what about? no you suck stfu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    what about? no you suck stfu
    This kiddo is nice rofl.. I always try to ignore him, but if i ignore him he just spams more.

Like one time at forgottenko, he donated 25$.. and than he was acting like a game master in game.. He flamed others and me hahaha.. Than i banned him..

And than he comes to ko4life reporting that i scammed him.. yepp 25$ bro.. pm me i give you back.. or NO I DON'T.. You are pathetic kid that spams, no money for you bb! )

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

This kiddo is nice rofl.. I always try to ignore him, but if i ignore him he just spams more.

Like one time at forgottenko, he donated 25$.. and than he was acting like a game master in game.. He flamed others and me hahaha.. Than i banned him..

And than he comes to ko4life reporting that i scammed him.. yepp 25$ bro.. pm me i give you back.. or NO I DON'T.. You are pathetic kid that spams, no money for you bb! )
    50$ , you said "refund" took you 2 weeks to "check it " (liar)
    and then you banned me for no reason , just cause ur a scammer nothing else then a scammer and all you gotta do is leave KO4life like the rest of the scammers and hackers that gone before

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I see what you did there..
    Thanks for noticing dear... You seem to be the only one ! I shall return the favor soon... very soon...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM