Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave 50$ , you said "refund" took you 2 weeks to "check it " (liar) and then ...
Page: 37

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    50$ , you said "refund" took you 2 weeks to "check it " (liar)
    and then you banned me for no reason , just cause ur a scammer nothing else then a scammer and all you gotta do is leave KO4life like the rest of the scammers and hackers that gone before
    If you play my server , i don't give you fucking refund! Either play it for free and dont donate, or dont whine for refund.. A bill for good server is 750/1 400/30, so don't seek for those small amounts refund,donations is donation... Stop donating than, what can i say.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    If you play my server , i don't give you fucking refund! Either play it for free and dont donate, or dont whine for refund.. A bill for good server is 750/1 400/30, so don't seek for those small amounts refund,donations is donation... Stop donating than, what can i say.
    Cyrus : server will launcher second time donators will get a refund
    retard

Banned Senior Member

I don't give a fuck about your previous servers by the way, you scammed/corrupted which is WHY your server(s) fail. No one likes admins like that. You bring up what the population of this server will be but how the fuck do you know? Besides, if the population IS 150 it WILL stay 150+. We simply have too much for people to do and the PK will be fucking amazing because *let me word this as nicely as I can* WE ARE ACTUAL GOOD FUCKING PKERS AND UNDERSTAND HOW THE GAME WORKS. Unlike your TBL editting ass that I got banned on ChakraKO. (I'll post the video again to prove it if you don't stop posting nonsense in my topic)

By the way ever consider we aren't in this just for the fucking money? Otherwise we would rush it up and release it to grab a few bucks, doesn't that seem logical to you?

Anyway thats my last reply to Grobar, its pointless to keep talking to the guy honestly.

Banned Regular Member

well this topic, got out of hand in the last few pages.
    we are not rushing this server like some people want us to, and not taking no chances of making a mistake.
    we are planing on getting good Ddos protection, and other cool features are being developed.
    we do have panel currently in maintenance mode, we are still adding, stuff to it, as two said there's no need till beta for the public to have it, and that's true. we don't want to see fights on our development topic, but we realise it's a fact of, life. and its not fully controllable, sort a like Ddos. we are making this server, for the players to have fun, and to build our dreams, that we always wanted. we appreciate all of your support guy's, and we will try get this in beta by the end of this, month or early march regards.

Xia

In the description it says starter chitins +8 and instant 70? so it's basically a pk server? I mean no offence but won't that kill the server even quicker?
    +8 is max and you already start with +8 chitins, what is there to farm for then? shell? for +20 def in total?
    I think people miss the days where chitin was rare and fp +6 was the most common used armor. it's alot more fun if chitin is hard to obtain

Quote Originally Posted by Xia View Post
    In the description it says starter chitins +8 and instant 70? so it's basically a pk server? I mean no offence but won't that kill the server even quicker?
    +8 is max and you already start with +8 chitins, what is there to farm for then? shell? for +20 def in total?
    I think people miss the days where chitin was rare and fp +6 was the most common used armor. it's alot more fun if chitin is hard to obtain
    Such servers exist already. Take a look around and you will find them. When everyone has chitins and you have shells, you will have a better chance on vs so it will still be worth farming imo. I am assuming that uniques will drop from bosses. All that does not matter if you know what you are doing so you can enjoy pk from day one. This is a PK server anyway...
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Like simon pegg's last charachter at worlds end, its pointless argueing with grobar . Network out.
    AfterMath likes this.

ppl taking ko serious@2014 lel.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

In the process of adding Chaos Stone monument to CZ which will spawn bosses when it is destroyed, more details on it later on.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

in the coming 2 weeks, i will be on the search for a good Ddos Protected dedi. to be ready, b4 the beta.
    still no eta atm, a date will be revealed soon as we have a date. all i can say is end of feb / march. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    In the process of adding Chaos Stone monument to CZ which will spawn bosses when it is destroyed, more details on it later on.
    You should add monuments into both bases though

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    what if it is just the center of bowl?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Monuments into both bases as in CZ monuments? I can do that easily but we have a NP monument in the center of bowl. Maybe something else in the bases? Any suggestions.

P.S No clue when I'll be able to read this again since the site is getting DDoSed out the ass lately.

I'd also like to mention if ko4life is constantly under DDoS it will be up to the players to spread the word on beta when the date is announced. It will be announced on our forums whenever we decide on a date.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Monuments into both bases as in CZ monuments? I can do that easily but we have a NP monument in the center of bowl. Maybe something else in the bases? Any suggestions.

P.S No clue when I'll be able to read this again since the site is getting DDoSed out the ass lately.

I'd also like to mention if ko4life is constantly under DDoS it will be up to the players to spread the word on beta when the date is announced. It will be announced on our forums whenever we decide on a date.
    I tried to register your forum, but i didnt get any email activation in my inbox tho .

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    I tried to register your forum, but i didn't get any email activation in my inbox tho .
    pm me, your forum name, you used. i also have now, disabled email conformation just for the moment to make registration easier for new users.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM