Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle @Black you will be able to see their gear, no worries. Stop being racist you lild1ck...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

@Black you will be able to see their gear, no worries.
    Stop being racist you lild1ck

Banned Senior Member

Just believe me guys, I have many cool twists to this server.

Winning war will be more valuable too, I don't have too much details on that yet but you will want ur nation to win war, put it this way lol.

Banned Regular Member

Just believe me guys, I have many cool twists to this server.

Winning war will be more valuable too, I don't have too much details on that yet but you will want ur nation to win war, put it this way lol.
    good morning ladies, yeah as rick said u will want to win war lol

Banned Senior Member

So how about this guys. I will agree that the start of the server is the most fun part, sooooooooo what if I make starter jewels as you guys suggested WP +0/EP+0 and such. Then, lets say about 3 days to a week into the server I change the starter items to iron set +0 and stuff? Does that seem reasonable or? <--- [Still not sure if I want to do it this way :P]

I'm also curious if you guys agree on how our money system is currently set up. We currently have gold coins to drop from worms, and each fragment will drop 1 BF weapon, silver bars, gold bar (Low rate) and a trina. I'd like money to have a decent value I guess? I won't make the fragments low drop rate, they'd be like 35 to 50%.

I wanted to do fragments this way so even if you don't get a Bi-Frost item I wanted to make it feel like you are still getting something worth farming them for.
    AfterMath likes this.

So how about this guys. I will agree that the start of the server is the most fun part, sooooooooo what if I make starter jewels as you guys suggested WP +0/EP+0 and such. Then, lets say about 3 days to a week into the server I change the starter items to iron set +0 and stuff? Does that seem reasonable or? <--- [Still not sure if I want to do it this way :P]

I'm also curious if you guys agree on how our money system is currently set up. We currently have gold coins to drop from worms, and each fragment will drop 1 BF weapon, silver bars, gold bar (Low rate) and a trina. I'd like money to have a decent value I guess? I won't make the fragments low drop rate, they'd be like 35 to 50%.

I wanted to do fragments this way so even if you don't get a Bi-Frost item I wanted to make it feel like you are still getting something worth farming them for.
    No,iron items should be extremely difficult to obtain...PKing is more fun with normal uniqs,its not fun if everyone got iron sets and shields with dd/spear etc..rates on everything else can be higher,but iron items and chitin shield should be the most difficult thing to get and thats the fun of it
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Banned Senior Member

We'll consider making Iron set/glass belt etc hard to obtain. Might make everyone start out with Bronze belt/wp/ep/pp, shiat like that.

Anywho, new SS's being posted soon.

O_o Senior Member

You can't make coins worthy when you have gold bars dropping in such high rate (and gold coins).

And the starter items should be the crappiest uniques of each type IMO.

e.g: belt - bronze , ring - DR Elf and the other similar rings which I forgot its name , neck - ammy of dex/str/hp , earring - SE BE Opal Earring.

Banned Senior Member

I like the idea of the starter uniques being as you guys are saying.

The only thing I am thinking about is newcomers when other people got iron sets n shiat.

If we do this, the jewel cap will most likely be changed to +0. Honestly they're so much other things we're doing atm tho to even worry about starter gear atm haha. But we're all open for suggestions when it comes time to change the starter gear a bit.

But yeah its a bit to think about, I've saw other servers get hurt because of newcomers being behind.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You can't make coins worthy when you have gold bars dropping in such high rate (and gold coins).

And the starter items should be the crappiest uniques of each type IMO.

e.g: belt - bronze , ring - DR Elf and the other similar rings which I forgot its name , neck - ammy of dex/str/hp , earring - SE BE Opal Earring.
    we already have a NPC, that sells low end uniques, diamond rings and etc, maybe we could lower the rate on gold bars. but we are now discussing making the starter jewellery, ep pp bronze belt etc now as the players are wanting that more then the ins and stuff but as my teammate said it has hurt servers in the past but we are discussing it keep the suggestions coming guys

Banned Senior Member

There should be some SS's posted in the morning guys. Gamble system is also almost finished.

Banned Regular Member

+1 rick ,

also Community, do you like this idea to make roc rols in ibs etc +0 as a few quests in cz,there will be raids also.
    as you guys are wanting shit jewellery for starter jewellery, at least this way for late comers, they will have a chance to get some +0s. also the quests wont be to easy and not to hard, post what you all think and, if its quests what kind of, quests would you guys like? !

also Edit: Forum will be released in a few days !
    Last edited by AfterMath; 01-05-2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Edit to add something

Give atleast wp and bronze belt ,else it will be an assasin pride , since everyone will be spike and run.

ps: where da incester!?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Give atleast wp and bronze belt ,else it will be an assasin pride , since everyone will be spike and run.

ps: where da incester!?
    chance has been working hard on client side stuff Elias he is almost done on what he is working on after that he moves onto the next zone and do not stress we will give all that stuff so sins do not spike and run so thats fine Elias

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    and do not stress we will give all that stuff so sins do not spike and run so thats fine Elias
    I will not be able to spike and run? Not gonna play this!

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I will not be able to spike and run? Not gonna play this!
    LOL wow then any better ideas? or u going to just run and leave?
    as we have said its in development so all i can say is u and the mod work it out
    or give some better ideas?

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM