Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Would you guys want to have +9 on the server? 1% to +9 and 3% to +9 with a trina. ...
Page: 40

Banned Senior Member

Would you guys want to have +9 on the server? 1% to +9 and 3% to +9 with a trina.

Was thinking it would be a nice thing to do considering even after you get all ur top gear you still have something to aim toward. That decision is up to you guys and we obviously won't do it if a lot of people say not to. But you have to realize that its 1% chance that is not much at all.

Also I'll say it again, if anyone is interested in Closed Beta testing feel free to contact one of us and we'll give you further information on that.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Would you guys want to have +9 on the server? 1% to +9 and 3% to +9 with a trina.

Was thinking it would be a nice thing to do considering even after you get all ur top gear you still have something to aim toward. That decision is up to you guys and we obviously won't do it if a lot of people say not to. But you have to realize that its 1% chance that is not much at all.

Also I'll say it again, if anyone is interested in Closed Beta testing feel free to contact one of us and we'll give you further information on that.
    https://www.facebook.com/Legitko also like us on facebook

Banned Senior Member

We will be discussing a date for Open Beta release pretty soon. It seems that people haven't really found any issues in the Closed Beta so far (no jinx) and thats great. Those that are interested in getting a taste of how our server is should attend the beta periods. We have worked on this server now since last September. You most likely will not find another PK experience like this server will have.

It's been a while since I've said the most recent updates to the server due to ko4life being off. But here is what all was updated during the time ko4life was off.

- Weekly KC reward meaning the top ladder holders of that week will recieve. It takes place each 7 days.

- Clan Name Change

- Clan Nation Transfer

- Clan Leader Change

- PUS is fully set up now, items added to it etc.

- Drops almost completed (added custom spawns in CZ as well for Shell armors)

- Updated Boss Monsters/HP

- Anti-Cheat implemented

- Flame Rings/Shio Tears/Imir Rings work as intended

- Gamble system fully completed

- Vote Rewards completed

- Chaos Stone Monument added

- NP bonus monument added

- Classes balanced (This will have to be adjusted on the Open Beta obviously. I set it up the best I could as far as damages go. There will have to be more testing on the Open Beta.)

- FT fully set up and working as intended. Still working on changing the monsters that are in it though.

- PK Quest Added

Banned Senior Member

I havez sent you a PM. Read when you can!

I bet you still didn't correct the priest classes stats to be equal on both races. This is problem on most servers PSKO servers. USKO and EUKO has it fixed.
    To remind you, Orc priest has 60 HP and Human priest only 50 HP. This is NOT a minor bug. This has big importance to gameplay and I as well as many others would like to see this bug fixed.

+9 is a deal breaker for me, so I vote 'no'.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    I bet you still didn't correct the priest classes stats to be equal on both races. This is problem on most servers PSKO servers. USKO and EUKO has it fixed.
    To remind you, Orc priest has 60 HP and Human priest only 50 HP. This is NOT a minor bug. This has big importance to gameplay and I as well as many others would like to see this bug fixed.
    Same goes to male/female warriors , they have a huge disadvantage over barbarians.

@redneck : some mcdonalds as reward plx.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 03-12-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Where is ginger 2014?!!?

Also will this server bann all mexicans plz? (fak elias)

Honestly, in beta you should test wich is better max +8, or +9. Then u can change from FEEDBACK.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Same goes to male/female warriors , they a huge disadvantage over barbarians.

@redneck : some mcdonalds as reward plx.
    Lmao you know I don't like mcdonalds aq XD TACOBELL

@John Ginger boy is still around, hes currently wanting to be #1 ginger of 2014.
    AfterMath likes this.

Rick let me into the closed betaaaaaa

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    i will make your account for you now, rick is sleeping at the moment. you will have, a private message in about 5 mins.

Banned

Downloading now.
    We'll see how it all goes(:

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    your account is made, check private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Downloading now.
    We'll see how it all goes(:
    ok then

Banned

Damn it's down haha well whenever it's up I'll try it, had to sleep last night lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM