Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You should test with lvl 60+ skills, I haven't really touched the low level skills considering we're not requiring people ...
Page: 44

Banned Senior Member

You should test with lvl 60+ skills, I haven't really touched the low level skills considering we're not requiring people to xp on official.

lvl 70 skill should work perfectly, same goes for scream and everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Stat point issue has been fixed. All genders will have the stats that they're supposed to have unlike most servers were they're bugged.
    Different genders having different stats isn't a bug really. o.o

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    I bet you still didn't correct the priest classes stats to be equal on both races. This is problem on most servers PSKO servers. USKO and EUKO has it fixed.
    To remind you, Orc priest has 60 HP and Human priest only 50 HP. This is NOT a minor bug. This has big importance to gameplay and I as well as many others would like to see this bug fixed.

I would classify that as some what of a 'bug' in my eyes :P Isn't really fair.

Either way, its fixed now.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    yeah it is a bug and as rick said its not fair for others so glad its fixed now.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    yeah it is a bug and as rick said its not fair for others so glad its fixed now.
    not really....

Banned Regular Member

your opinion is noted, but of course it cleary is not fair for other class's and the majority of the community,
    wanted it fixed so it is fixed

I would classify that as some what of a 'bug' in my eyes :P Isn't really fair.
    Either way, its fixed now.

Banned Senior Member

Weight issue that you guys have been reporting should be fixed, if it occurs any more please let us know.

Banned Regular Member

many bugs are being/ has been fixed today, and archer combo is being tweaked.

ritch let me try the server. btw why y no on skype anymore?

And i'll point out everything thats wrong with it !(Everything??)

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    ritch let me try the server. btw why y no on skype anymore?

And i'll point out everything thats wrong with it !(Everything??)
    your account has been made, and it has been private messaged to your inbox on ko4life.
    and rick does go on skype he is offline cuz he is sleeping atm. thanks for testing Legitko Johny
    Last edited by AfterMath; 03-17-2014 at 02:31 AM. Reason: added a part to the post

They casting the skill faster/slower on each gender, can it call bug too ?
    idk if you guys notice it

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    They casting the skill faster/slower on each gender, can it call bug too ?
    idk if you guys notice it
    no as if you read below.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Okay so issues have been the following: Alot of missed attacks, it's not from lag cause I'm gettin 41 fps but still missing about 75% of attacks.
    Also, whenever I use those gems I have to scroll/then unscroll again after each gem use or it says that my carrying weight is 0.
    Other than that I didn't really get too far into it I lvl'd to 70 then stopped firguring with the miss rate I'd just get assrammed out in cz lol
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Pretty sure that's the VPS being horrendously slow, not helping cooldown checks. ;s
    That'll be fixed when the update's on the server (that is, it's already fixed).
    Not completely sure what that means as I'm not great with programming terminology.

Awesome, I'll cehck that out again soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Eh, all I meant was the VPS (the shared server they're running on) can be horrendously slow. Anything related to timing tends to suffer... so I'd assume that's what's causing the high fail rate (my cooldown checks don't tend to cause skills to fail anywhere near that often, usually...). I meant to throw debug on there again to make absolute sure that this is indeed the reason, so I should probably remember to do that when I update the server (eventually). Just have a few things I need to finish first.
    They won't be using the VPS for official, but for now, it's definitely annoying.
    What class were you and what skills were you using just curious because people are having problems with archer arrowshower/multi failing as well.
    Oh alright, thanks for reiterating that for me Two.
    I was an Orc Warrior just using all the basic skills before lvl 10. I guess I didn't take into consideration that I'm used to warrior moves with 100% accuracy so maybe that's why I felt that way??

Banned Senior Member

I'd like to mention that there is no weapon defense on this server. Someone asked me that the other day but I forgot to answer. We don't have any intentions of adding it unless the players want it, of course.

Arrowshower/Multishot combo *should* be much better now than before but need some of you to confirm that for me. More opinions is always better.

Anyway the to-do-list is getting much more smaller now and hopefully we'll have an ETA up for open beta in a few days. We'll have a lot of things planned for open beta to make it as active as possible.
    Phoenix likes this.

Banned

Well as long as IN and IB/GB are there (plus shields) then that's perfect for a 70 server in my opinion.

Banned Senior Member

Well as long as IN and IB/GB are there (plus shields) then that's perfect for a 70 server in my opinion.
    I made custom jewels available at the PK quest NPC. PK Iron Belt, PK Glass Belt, PK Iron neck. They 6 wep def (basically half) of what the orginal ones have. I felt this would be one good way to boost the market by making Iron set/Glass Belt and CS pretty rare. That way those that do obtain those items will have bragging rights.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM