Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 751
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has any server owner, ever used proxy protection DDoS. and is it worth the money?...
Page: 48


  1. #706
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    has any server owner, ever used proxy protection DDoS. and is it worth the money?

  2. #707
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I used it on my own server, and it helped stabilize my server quite a bit, as the proxy server is or built to take the damage of DDoS. So the attacker wouldn't be attacking your server, but the proxy server instead.

  3. #708
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I used it on my own server, and it helped stabilize my server quite a bit, as the proxy server is or built to take the damage of DDoS. So the attacker wouldn't be attacking your server, but the proxy server instead.
    intersting anymore insights would be great also thank you @ ReesesPieces.

  4. #709
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    intersting anymore insights would be great also thank you @ ReesesPieces.
    Not really trying to be rude or anything, but why the f you would use ko4life to get information? as there is google with tons of tutorials and topics related to this? Just because it was succes on other server won't make it secured on yours. You shouldn't never purchase security based on other servers, because nothing quaranteee it's the answer for you.
    Last edited by mortal; 03-19-2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: guess something was fixed?

  5. #710
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Not really trying to be rude or anything, but why the f you would use ko4life to get information? as there is google with tons of tutorials and topics related to this? Just because it was success on other server won't make it secured on yours. You shouldn't never purchase security based on other servers , because nothing guarantee it's the answer for you.
    i understand your point, and i do agree with you. but what is the harm of asking a ko populated forum ?
    any insight to a ko server is great. none the less. and i fixed your post for u mortal.
    Last edited by AfterMath; 03-19-2014 at 05:11 AM. Reason: spell check

  6. #711
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    i understand your point, and i do agree with you. but what is the harm of asking a ko populated forum ?
    any insight to a ko server is great. none the less. and i fixed your post for u mortal.
    ehmm this community is not what it used to be and they just google for you = )

  7. #712
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    ehmm this community is not what it used to be and they just google for you = )
    fak finland

    Btw i never motorboated a dude.

  8. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    fak finland

    Btw i never motorboated a dude.
    fak oamgosh fin

  9. #714
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    beta testers will need a new exe soon. just letting you know.

  10. #715
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Depends who he asks.. I mean if he wants to ask the community? So be it. Most people here have ran a server, so they know better than he will. He can go Google it, but is that going to tell him anything regarding KO server setup? Nah.
    AfterMath likes this.

  11. #716
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Those that are currently testing our Closed Beta you will have to replace your current .exe with this one or you will not be able to connect.

    http://www.mediafire.com/view/70lie07iek4kq1k/Legit-20140319.zip

    Our FTP is currently not set up and won't be until we switch to dedicated server before open beta.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 03-19-2014 at 04:05 PM.

  12. #717
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Those that are currently testing our Closed Beta you will have to replace your current .exe with this one or you will not be able to connect.

    https://www.mediafire.com/?70lie07iek4kq1k

    Our FTP is currently not set up and won't be until we switch to dedicated server near open beta.
    everyone that is, currently testing our Closed Beta. you will have to replace your current Legitko.exe with this one or you will not be able to connect to the sever.

    https://www.mediafire.com/?70lie07iek4kq1k

  13. #718
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    How do you guys feel about a France dedi host?

    Edit : Also changed download link for .exe, was set to private for some reason.

  14. #719
    Senior Member Blower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    How do you guys feel about a France dedi host?
    That's da place to be nigga haha ! You took your time to figure it out !

  15. #720
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    How do you guys feel about a France dedi host?

    Edit : Also changed download link for .exe, was set to private for some reason.
    OVH 100 %
    You can expect ddos protection up to 20 Gbps without pro plan, with pro plan up to 80 Gbps.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •