Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AfterMath +1 rick , also Community, do you like this idea to make roc rols in ibs ...
Page: 5

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    +1 rick ,

also Community, do you like this idea to make roc rols in ibs etc +0 as a few quests in cz,there will be raids also.
    as you guys are wanting shit jewellery for starter jewellery, at least this way for late comers, they will have a chance to get some +0s. also the quests wont be to easy and not to hard, post what you all think and, if its quests what kind of, quests would you guys like? !

also Edit: Forum will be released in a few days !
    I think that those uniques should be obtained the normal way, coz unless it will be a quest that request enemy killing people won't pk till they finish em all.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I think that those uniques should be obtained the normal way, coz unless it will be a quest that request enemy killing people won't pk till they finish em all.
    interesting, i am just worried about the new people that join the server late. and the people that has been here since release getting more gear then new comers, that people from open official already farmed their jewellery so that is why i was thinking quests for the +0s. but it can be a pk quest interesting, just ill need more people saying more things about it and or more ideas ty for posting u really have helped

Best idea ever: Make pk drop gems (although easily abuse-able..) that is half of the items required for a quest. Then make some monster drop the 2nd item required to finish the quest.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Best idea ever: Make pk drop gems (although easily abuse-able..) that is half of the items required for a quest. Then make some monster drop the 2nd item required to finish the quest.
    hmm intersting any more suggestions guys need more so we know what u all want

Ok, just make sure this is still a real farm server not just PK, cuz farming is fun too.
    Donors shouldn't be over-powered(no boss spawn staff in PUS).
    All classes should be balanced which means that people can play any class.
    I also don't want to see any deathmatch nonsense cuz that's just for warriors and rogues.
    Make sure you have a BETA that's not too short so you can get most of the bugs out before launch(some award would be nice to attract players to BETA).
    Make sure your server is able to resist DDOS attacks of course.
    Advertise server in Turkish forums.
    A good server location is important so that Europe, North and South America players can all play without lagg.
    So yeah, uncorrupted admins, good in-game support and you will have a successful server.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    Ok, just make sure this is still a real farm server not just PK, cuz farming is fun too.
    Donors shouldn't be over-powered(no boss spawn staff in PUS).
    All classes should be balanced which means that people can play any class.
    I also don't want to see any deathmatch nonsense cuz that's just for warriors and rogues.
    Make sure you have a BETA that's not too short so you can get most of the bugs out before launch(some award would be nice to attract players to BETA).
    Make sure your server is able to resist DDOS attacks of course.
    Advertise server in Turkish forums.
    A good server location is important so that Europe, North and South America players can all play without lagg.
    So yeah, uncorrupted admins, good in-game support and you will have a successful server.
    - It will have farm, but not hardcore farm. You guys will have plenty of stuff to do.

- Donors wouldn't be OP, as for monter summons going in PUS I don't see an issue with it. The server has to make $ to stay up. Since we aren't adding crazy items to PUS we will be limited on what we can add to it. I don't really see how monster summons will make someone OP anyway.

- Classes will be balanced

- I never intended on adding deathmatch, as far as I know that was started by FlameKO (I may be mistaken)

- As stated before, we planned to do a beta by late febuary/mid march if all goes well and we're done with most of the stuff. I'm not really sure when we'll be ready for beta at the moment.

- Well as you probably know, DDoS is not stoppable. But for the most part, we will be protected. I am not guaranteeing anything because you simply CAN not stop massive botnet attacks without upgrading DDoS protection from ur host. We will however have pretty good security. So yeah, I will not promise an absolute stop to DDoS because its not possible. But anyway, I think we'll be ok unless someone decides to bomb us with 50 GB botnet attacks.

- When the times right it'll be advertised there. Too early right now lol as stated this topic was made for a lil early hype.

- Server location isn't decided yet.

- I know this has been said before by admins, but there is no chance for corruptness. We're working too hard on this server for something silly to ruin the server. As for GM's, I honestly am not sure if we'll even be giving them commands. If we do, we will have logs of everything anyway. (Even PM logs :P)

Anyway I'll be posting some SS's today hopefully when I get the time.

O_o Senior Member

+1

10chars..!

Banned Senior Member

The PK gem system is easy exploitable last I recall. I remember people abusing the hell out of it on other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    - It will have farm, but not hardcore farm. You guys will have plenty of stuff to do.

- Donors wouldn't be OP, as for monter summons going in PUS I don't see an issue with it. The server has to make $ to stay up. Since we aren't adding crazy items to PUS we will be limited on what we can add to it. I don't really see how monster summons will make someone OP anyway.

- Classes will be balanced

- I never intended on adding deathmatch, as far as I know that was started by FlameKO (I may be mistaken)

- As stated before, we planned to do a beta by late febuary/mid march if all goes well and we're done with most of the stuff. I'm not really sure when we'll be ready for beta at the moment.

- Well as you probably know, DDoS is not stoppable. But for the most part, we will be protected. I am not guaranteeing anything because you simply CAN not stop massive botnet attacks without upgrading DDoS protection from ur host. We will however have pretty good security. So yeah, I will not promise an absolute stop to DDoS because its not possible. But anyway, I think we'll be ok unless someone decides to bomb us with 50 GB botnet attacks.

- When the times right it'll be advertised there. Too early right now lol as stated this topic was made for a lil early hype.

- Server location isn't decided yet.

- I know this has been said before by admins, but there is no chance for corruptness. We're working too hard on this server for something silly to ruin the server. As for GM's, I honestly am not sure if we'll even be giving them commands. If we do, we will have logs of everything anyway. (Even PM logs :P)

Anyway I'll be posting some SS's today hopefully when I get the time.
    about the staff summon sc, he actually meant that donors can be op(you can actually buyed like 100x and then summon alot bosses and get alot stuffs and then it make you op)

about the gm thing, if you really dont wanna bother yourself with the gm stuffs, remove all the commands from them except notices

O_o Senior Member

Y
    The PK gem system is easy exploitable last I recall. I remember people abusing the hell out of it on other servers.
    Abusing how? Like npt?

And well active gms can solve this out, and making those gems untrade able. And if you want it to be worthy you can make the ones you get from killing an enemy untrade able, and exchange like 100 gems for 1 trade able gem.

You mean by logging 16 characters and party bugging them? Then sacrificing + rezzing?

Banned Senior Member

You mean by logging 16 characters and party bugging them? Then sacrificing + rezzing?
    lol something like that yes but that is fixable.

I don't like that type of pk/farm system* (Edit)
    Last edited by bigdudle; 01-05-2014 at 05:17 PM.

O_o Senior Member

lol something like that yes but that is fixable.

I don't like that type of pk/farm system* (Edit)
    Well there must be something in the farm you want to add to the server that has something to do with PvP and not just PvE coz then like what I said people won't bother PKing till they complete the quests / farms and get their items.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    about the staff summon sc, he actually meant that donors can be op(you can actually buyed like 100x and then summon alot bosses and get alot stuffs and then it make you op)
    yeah, this way you can basically get anything you want if you have enough money. There are other ways to make money from PUS. Charge nation change, name change, scrolls.... anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    yeah, this way you can basically get anything you want if you have enough money. There are other ways to make money from PUS. Charge nation change, name change, scrolls.... anything.
    Charge NT and end up with an unbalanced server ftw. You could also add boss summon scrolls available by being active ingame.. Just add them to PUS after a week or 2 to guarantee the server's future ;P

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM