Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 751
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle We never said we would make this server a exp server. In a few months we ...
Page: 50


  1. #736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    We never said we would make this server a exp server. In a few months we will be making a full MYKO exp server as well as keeping this one. This server will remain as it is, no exp, medium farm.
    I was talking about that one, not this one. I was talking about the second server you might open.

  2. #737
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Here is the Clan name change and Clan leader change. Clan nation transfer is in the PUS. As you can see the notice for when a clan member comes on or off works as well.









    Omg 999k KC babashopper 1w1 yn cz pls nob

  3. #738
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    this server will probably be ddosed like the rest of them.

    how can you fix that so they dont fuck up the gameplay for other people? - i know its possible to make it playable with very little to no affections on being ddos'd - look at europvp/sexyko/maybe osko but they fked up the server at the start coz they couldnt handle the ddos. and probably some turk servers too.

    if you really fix all this shit thats posted in this thread, then great. but it will be for no reason if you cant keep the server up because of heavy ddos :P

  4. #739
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    this server will probably be ddosed like the rest of them.

    how can you fix that so they dont fuck up the gameplay for other people? - i know its possible to make it playable with very little to no affections on being ddos'd - look at europvp/sexyko/maybe osko but they fked up the server at the start coz they couldnt handle the ddos. and probably some turk servers too.

    if you really fix all this shit thats posted in this thread, then great. but it will be for no reason if you cant keep the server up because of heavy ddos :P
    We will have 480 GB/S protection, hopefully that is enough.

  5. #740
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    We will have 480 GB/S protection, hopefully that is enough.
    sounds good

  6. #741
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    sounds good
    trust me it is !

  7. #742
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    We will have 480 GB/S protection, hopefully that is enough.
    I don't think your server will hold. Norway eats 24/7 so his weight must really stress the server.

  8. #743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    agreed , and even if they put alot effort it won't be enough because people are not ddosing alone nowdays they are coming in groups or more. It may be enough to keep server up , but it wont be enjoyable to play at with lag.

    non the less, best of luck with the project
    thom likes this.

  9. #744
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I don't think your server will hold. Norway eats 24/7 so his weight must really stress the server.
    What?!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBXVYM4zlDg

  10. #745
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    oh do not stress, dedi will be so soon. + official wont be long now.....! got a great dedi 64 ram ! and over 400 gps ddos protection

  11. #746
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I don't think your server will hold. Norway eats 24/7 so his weight must really stress the server.
    Totally true :S:S

  12. #747
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Totally true :S:S
    indeed lol but yeah guys wont be long now :P

  13. #748
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    There will be an ETA on open beta this evening sometime. Official will most likely be released in about 2 weeks. We've came a long way this past week on fixing bugs and implementing new features. I'm currently working on some new quests. We have so many custom quests in mind its insane :P

    We'll also be announcing the things we have planned for open beta.

  14. #749
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    I hope it's soon.
    I'm getting real tired of the fat, worthless, pasty-ass virgin trash you meet in the Dota community. Almost every player I've met is a morbidly obese cunt who lives off their parents. Most players of that game should in fact be murdered, buried in a shallow grave and ending it with a golden shower ceremony by 100 pedophiles.
    In other words. I am starting to hate Dota and only play cause I'm waiting for a better server to come out. *cough* YOURS *cought*
    Hahaha
    AfterMath and InfernalFire like this.

  15. #750
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I hope it's soon.
    I'm getting real tired of the fat, worthless, pasty-ass virgin trash you meet in the Dota community. Almost every player I've met is a morbidly obese cunt who lives off their parents. Most players of that game should in fact be murdered, buried in a shallow grave and ending it with a golden shower ceremony by 100 pedophiles.
    In other words. I am starting to hate Dota and only play cause I'm waiting for a better server to come out. *cough* YOURS *cought*
    Hahaha
    yeah it will be soon and lol
    Last edited by AfterMath; 03-22-2014 at 08:07 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •