Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle We never said we would make this server a exp server. In a few months we ...
Page: 50

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    We never said we would make this server a exp server. In a few months we will be making a full MYKO exp server as well as keeping this one. This server will remain as it is, no exp, medium farm.
    I was talking about that one, not this one. I was talking about the second server you might open.

Here is the Clan name change and Clan leader change. Clan nation transfer is in the PUS. As you can see the notice for when a clan member comes on or off works as well.

Omg 999k KC babashopper 1w1 yn cz pls nob

this server will probably be ddosed like the rest of them.

how can you fix that so they dont fuck up the gameplay for other people? - i know its possible to make it playable with very little to no affections on being ddos'd - look at europvp/sexyko/maybe osko but they fked up the server at the start coz they couldnt handle the ddos. and probably some turk servers too.

if you really fix all this shit thats posted in this thread, then great. but it will be for no reason if you cant keep the server up because of heavy ddos :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    this server will probably be ddosed like the rest of them.

how can you fix that so they dont fuck up the gameplay for other people? - i know its possible to make it playable with very little to no affections on being ddos'd - look at europvp/sexyko/maybe osko but they fked up the server at the start coz they couldnt handle the ddos. and probably some turk servers too.

if you really fix all this shit thats posted in this thread, then great. but it will be for no reason if you cant keep the server up because of heavy ddos :P
    We will have 480 GB/S protection, hopefully that is enough.

Banned Senior Member

sounds good

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    sounds good
    trust me it is !

I don't think your server will hold. Norway eats 24/7 so his weight must really stress the server.

agreed , and even if they put alot effort it won't be enough because people are not ddosing alone nowdays they are coming in groups or more. It may be enough to keep server up , but it wont be enjoyable to play at with lag.

non the less, best of luck with the project
    thom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I don't think your server will hold. Norway eats 24/7 so his weight must really stress the server.
    What?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBXVYM4zlDg

Banned Regular Member

oh do not stress, dedi will be so soon. + official wont be long now.....! got a great dedi 64 ram ! and over 400 gps ddos protection

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Totally true :S:S

Banned Regular Member

Totally true :S:S
    indeed lol but yeah guys wont be long now :P

Banned Senior Member

There will be an ETA on open beta this evening sometime. Official will most likely be released in about 2 weeks. We've came a long way this past week on fixing bugs and implementing new features. I'm currently working on some new quests. We have so many custom quests in mind its insane :P

We'll also be announcing the things we have planned for open beta.

Banned

I hope it's soon.
    I'm getting real tired of the fat, worthless, pasty-ass virgin trash you meet in the Dota community. Almost every player I've met is a morbidly obese cunt who lives off their parents. Most players of that game should in fact be murdered, buried in a shallow grave and ending it with a golden shower ceremony by 100 pedophiles.
    In other words. I am starting to hate Dota and only play cause I'm waiting for a better server to come out. *cough* YOURS *cought*
    Hahaha
    AfterMath and InfernalFire like this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I hope it's soon.
    I'm getting real tired of the fat, worthless, pasty-ass virgin trash you meet in the Dota community. Almost every player I've met is a morbidly obese cunt who lives off their parents. Most players of that game should in fact be murdered, buried in a shallow grave and ending it with a golden shower ceremony by 100 pedophiles.
    In other words. I am starting to hate Dota and only play cause I'm waiting for a better server to come out. *cough* YOURS *cought*
    Hahaha
    yeah it will be soon and lol
    Last edited by AfterMath; 03-22-2014 at 08:07 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM